Coming home.

A SHINee Love Story

Onew POV.

 

It was the end of the party.  I knew because the D.J. left about an hour ago and everyone is either going home or wasted on the floor.  The party was…weird.  Everybody was together! Well, like a couple I mean.

About 30 minutes ago, I saw Taemin and Lily in each other’s arms still slow dancing…to no music. I saw Minho and Elba walking around the garden, silently holding hands. Jonghyun had his arm around Victoria all night…and she didn’t slap him!  Now this was shocking… I passed by the front porch and saw Key and Melissa literally making out. Well, not really…they were just kissing. But, I could see that they were…happy to finally be with each other.

Sigh…it’s so depressing. Not that everybody is together. I just wish…Leslie and I can be something more…         

“Hey Onew.” I turned to see Leslie smiling. “Everyone’s here.  I guess we should go.” I smiled back and quickly called a cab. As we waited, I could still see everyone together.

“Wow…everyone makes such a good couple.” Leslie sighed as she saw them, too.

“Yeah…we-I mean they do…” I almost said we made a good couple?! Even though that’s true…

“Wait…what-“

“Oh look taxi’s here!” I exclaimed relieved.  She shrugged and walked toward the cab.

“Dude, when are you going to tell her?” I hear Jong mutter behind me.

“It’s…not that easy.” I sighed. He rolled his eyes and Victoria did, too.

“I know…but it’s worth it. I mean now I could do this-“ he kisses Victoria on the cheek, “-any time I want.”

She giggles and says “Not any time you want.”

“Want to bet.” He kisses her passionately on the lips and she kisses back. Um…I’m still here!!

“Um… well, bye.” That was awkward.

“Hey guys!” we all turn around and look at Key. “Sleepover at our house!” he says enthusiastically.   “And I want you to go.” He whispers to Melissa.

“I’ll think about it.” She says joking with him.

“Is it today?” Taemin asks confused as always.

“No! I just wanted to announce it because it is tomorrow!” Key says with pure sarcasm.

“Don’t have to be mean, gosh.” He mutters under his breath. Lily hugs him and says it’s okay.

“Okay, then…it’s today. Actually, we already knew that.  We called your parents to let them know before time and they even brought you girls clothes.” I laughed.

“Onew! Both of the cabs are here!” I hear Leslie call for me. I quickly get into the cab and Taemin and Natalie shortly followed. Leslie seemed distracted during the whole ride and there was an eerie silence.

 I was happy when the cab finally got to our house but I guess Taemin and Lily were pretty excited, too. So much that they were the first to get out the cab. I sighed and thought about the idea of me and Leslie again. How I would be able to have her in my arms and kiss her…again. But this time…it would be no accident…no mistake.

 

 

Leslie POV.                        

 

When we came back from the party everyone was together. As in like a couple together. I’m so happy for each and every one of my girls! Sigh…but still…I’m kind of disappointed that Onew and me aren’t together. I realize that I’m frowning to myself and stop. Everyone is gone…probably already in the house. But Onew…is still in the taxi. 

“Come on Onew!” I grabbed him by the hand and pulled him out. 

“Leslie! Stop it!” he chuckles as I’m still pulling him towards the house.  So far…I’m half way there.

“Then why don’t you move-“ I say but quickly trip on something. Maybe it was a rock or a stick. I landed the same way I did the day Onew fell on top of me…and we kissed. But this time, I dragged him down with me as I fell…how graceful…Onew fell beside me and we both winced in pain.

“Ow…you’re such a klutz…” Onew sat up rubbing his head, but still giving me a small smile.

“Uh…look who’s talking! You fell too, so shut up!” I say and sit up too. Ow…my head was killing me.  That fall really hurt this time… I leaned my head against his shoulder for support.

“Ow…my head…”

“How bad does it hurt?” he says concerned. I didn’t answer. I just lay down my head on his lap and kept rubbing my head.

“Leslie…” he whispered. I suddenly became surrounded by a never ending darkness. It kept saying my name… No, it wasn’t the darkness. What I was hearing was Onew’s voice. His voice was worried and frightened… 

To Be Continued~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*gasp*  :O  WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?!  ....okay okay I'll stop pretending like I don't know. (Duh, I'm the author I'm supposed to know. xD)

Comments and opinions are always welcomed.~  But that's not a problem because I've been getting plenty of them. ^^ So I'm happy~