Getting comfortable!

A SHINee Love Story

Minho POV.

 

Elba and I are alone here in my new room. I know how it sounds but we’re just talking… Well, she’s asking questions and I’m just saying yes or no. Does that count?

“Do you like sports?” she continued.

“Yes.”

“Oh, fascinating.” She sat on my bed and sighed. “So, you’re “Flaming Charisma”, huh?”

Wow, she even remembers my nickname. I got my nickname from hardly speaking and just looking at people.  People say that with just one look, I can make girls melt.  Charisma works for many things, I guess.

“Yeah.” I sighed like her and she giggles.                                    

“Cool.”  She shivered slightly and I noticed.  My room was the coldest out of all the rooms in this house.

“Are you cold?”

“A little.” She says quietly. “Don’t worry about it.”

But how could I not?  It would be rude for me not to care. So I took off my favorite hoodie that I had on and handed it to her without a word. She looked at it and then looked at me.

“Are you sure?” she whispered loudly. I just gave her a small nod.   She quickly put it on and I could see her face relieved. She shivered again as she wrapped her arms around herself. Maybe this was my chance.

 

Elba POV.

 

Minho took off his hoodie carefully and handed to me. Aw! Now, he’s a true gentleman.

“Are you sure?” I whisper to him. But the whisper came out pretty loudly. He gave me a quick nod and I started to put on his hoodie. The hoodie was a solid green and I could still l feel Minho’s warmth.  Even though it was pretty warm, I shivered. I wrapped my arms around myself, hoping that it would make me warmer. Sadly, it didn’t.

“Oh, do you need a hug?” he said concerned. A hug?! I didn’t know what to say! He didn’t wait for me to answer, so he just put his arms around me and pulled me closer to him. Now, this was way better. I warmed up pretty quickly…or maybe that was just me blushing. 

“There.  Are you still cold?” he asked me, pulling away a little.  I blushed a little more and thought of what to say.  Of course, I was already warm.  But, I didn’t want to leave from his embrace.

“No.” I shook my head slowly and he smiled as he kept me close.                                                  

 

Lily POV.

 

“Hi Lily!” Taemin greeted me cheerfully as I entered his room. He was on his bed doing something on his laptop.

“Hey Taemin. What’re you looking at?” I said pointing to his laptop.

“Some music videos of our band. Want to see them with me?” he smiled sweetly.

“Sure. I’d love to.” I smiled and sat next to him. “Oh, I want to see that one!” I pointed to the screen.

“Okay, okay.” He laughed and clicked at the song title. The video started and I immediately saw Taemin.  He was wearing dark clothes and looked very mature in a different hairstyle. He danced really well.

Ring ding dong, Ring ding dong the songkept saying.  It eventually got stuck in my head.

 “I’m guessing the song is called “Ring Ding Dong.” Hmm…it would make a nice ringtone.

“Right you are!” Taemin and I laughed as he clicked on another song. “Now this one is called “Replay”.”

I quickly spotted him in this video too…but with another hairstyle. There was a part where he has his own dance solo and he looked…amazing! I’ve never seen anything like it!  The way he moved… So flexible…so unique…so…hot! It was a different side of him. Taemin closed his eyes and started humming.

 

Noona neomu yeppo…” he sang softly along with the music. His voice perfect… I started humming quietly, since I didn’t know the words. 

 

To Be Continued~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shortest chapter EVER. *sob*

But on the bright side, yay new subscribers!~ ^^ Hope you enjoy!