Pillow fight gone wrong?

A SHINee Love Story

Leslie POV.

 

“Onew are you okay?” I asked worried.  We were having a pillow fight and it didn’t go so good…

“…I don’t know.” He said unsure. “But don’t worry.”  He fell off his bed and somehow hurt his back in the process.

“Don’t lie to me, Onew.  Where does it hurt?”

“Honestly?” he asked me. I just nodded for him to continue. “…My back.” 

I got the first aid kit from my purse (yes, I have a first aid kit.), and started to lift up his shirt to see his injuries but stopped because I felt…awkward. “Um…May I?” I asked him nervously.

“Go ahead.” He chuckled. I took off his shirt carefully and placed it next to me. Wow, he’s hot! His back had a few scratches.  Some old, some new.  The new ones were bleeding though…

“How does it look?” he asked impatiently. Honestly…he looked pretty hot when he’s shirtless…

“…Not to good.” I bit my lip trying to keep from saying anything else. I went to the bathroom to get a wet towel. “Just stay still.”  As I cleaned a few of his wounds, I could hear him wince in pain.  “There…all clean.”

He turned around and hugged me in return. He was still shirtless! I could feel my face heating up as I noticed. “Thank you.” He whispered. I was already used to him hugging me for no reason. We pulled away and he looked into my eyes.

“…Leslie?” he whispered, slightly leaning closer.

“…Yes?” I noticed that I was leaning closer, too.  And I couldn’t stop it! We just kept inching closer to each other…like it was meant to happen. I could feel his warm breath already on my lips…that’s how close we are.  Our lips were about to meet until…

The door suddenly opened and we immediately backed away.

“Hey Leslie, we need to…” Lily saw us.  She looked at me…then shirtless Onew.  “Um…Leslie, we need to get ready for the party…” Oh, the party!

“Oh, right! See you in a while, Onew!” I say blushing. 

“Bye…” he hugged me and I scurried out the door. Once I was sure Onew couldn’t hear me outside, I sighed dreamily. All the girls cracked up and ooed at me.

“Aw! You love him!” Melissa teased.

“So close to kissing!” Lily squealed.

“Yeah but we ruined it…sorry.” Victoria said apologetically.

“ Yeah…sorry about that.” Elba smiled at me.

“It’s okay, girls! I forgive you.” I say giggling.  “Now let’s see our dresses.”  Lily was in charge of getting our clothes, since she has the most style and creativity. As we entered the room, we saw five dresses placed on the bed.

Onew POV.

 

After Leslie left, I sighed. We were so close to kissing…and for real this time!  I put my shirt back on and went downstairs to meet the guys.

 

“Ah, there you are!” Jong exclaimed. “Man, you missed it.  We ate dinner without you!”

“It’s okay. I’m not hungry…”

Everyone looked at me until Jonghyun spoke up.  “Let me guess…Leslie?”  I just nodded and sat on the couch.

“Don’t worry, dude.” He said. “But, we have to get ready for the party, you know.”

“OH, let’s change our hairstyles today!” Taemin said.  Not a bad idea. We like to keep things fresh in our performances by changing up our hairstyles and fashion. It seems to work in Korea…why not America?

“Okay fine let’s go!” I want to surprise the girls. They all looked pretty excited so we agreed that we would.

“The shining band, SHINee, has left the building!”  We all chanted. 

To Be Continued~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you all for um...reading I guess. ^^"

Comments and opinions are appreciated.( You already know that.)

Oh and if you so an unfamiliar name like "Lianet" then I'm sorry. >.<" BEFORE I even posted the story here I had to switch the name to Lily. (so I guess I didn't switch some of them) Anyways, long story short just, ignore it~