A trip to the mall~

A SHINee Love Story

Taemin POV.

 

“I don’t want to go to the mall with a disguise.” I whined at Onew who was sitting across from me. He rolled his eyes and gave me a sympathetic look.

“Fine…we won’t.  Just don’t draw attention to yourself.”

“And how do I draw attention to myself?” I ask confused.

“Well you are SHINee’s maknae.” Minho chuckled. “Girls find you…adorable.”

“Exactly!” Onew laughed. “They’ll find you immediately.”

“Aw!” I groaned. “Curse me…and my cuteness!”  I laid my head down on the table. Let’s see…if I wore a disguise…what would it be?

“Good morning everyone.” Lily said as she entered the room. I looked up and smiled at her.

“Good morning, noona.”

“Hey Taemin.” She giggled sitting down beside me. I leaned in to kiss her but stopped.

“Can I?” I whispered with a smile.

“Go ahead.” I kissed her softly but it didn’t last long. I quickly pulled away as I heard someone walk in.

“Hey guys! Wow everyone’s here.” Leslie greeted us and Victoria came shortly after.

“Hi.” Onew smiled as she sat down.

“Hey.” She returned the smile and kissed him passionately. I looked at Lily and she just rolled her eyes. Minho and Elba looked away as they were kissing.

“Wow, you guys sure love each other…” Victoria snickered. Leslie pulled away and scowled at her.

“Oh don’t be jealous! Your man is sleeping on the couch over there.” She pointed towards Jong.

 

Victoria POV.

 

“Oh don’t be jealous! Your man is sleeping on the couch over there.” She pointed towards Jong.

“I’m not jealous…” I muttered back. I walked toward sleeping Jonghyun. “Jonghyun.” I whispered.

“…Wha…” he grumbled. Um…was that supposed to be “what”?

“Wake up, Jong.” I shook his shoulder and he swatted it away. I sighed.

“Fine.  I didn’t want to do this.” I leaned down and kissed his cheek then his lips. He opened one eye and then the other, making sure.  I could feel him smirk and he closed his eyes again, kissing back.

“Mmm…great way to start the morning.” Jong said slightly pulling away…his lips still on mine.  I pulled away and rolled my eyes.

“I was just trying to wake you up.”

“Oh, really?” he raised his eyebrow and smirked. “Babe, were you trying to take advantage of me or something?” I gasped and looked away.

“It’s okay. I would have let you, anyway.” He winks and pulls me onto the couch with him.

“Breakfast is ready!” Key called. I pulled him up and dragged him to the table. As we both sat down, I could see a lot of food. Bacon, waffles, toast, eggs…oh great. I see Leslie eyeing the food suspiciously and grimaced.

“Ew…”

“Gee, thanks for liking my cooking.” Key said with sarcasm and a small smile.

“No it’s just that I’m vegetarian.”  Leslie shrugged.

“Oh really?” Onew asked interested. “So, you like tofu then?”

“I love tofu!” she exclaimed. “Do you like it?”

“Well…” he paused and grinned. “They don’t call me the tofu leader for nothing.” Leslie giggled and placed two pieces of toast on her plate. As Elba and Minho both reached out to get the same fork, their hands both touched and pulled away blushing. I laughed and placed some waffles and bacon on my plate.

FF>>>

 

Onew POV.

 

We all got ready to go to the mall and called a taxi again.  As we waited, I sent the Ring Ding Dong ringtone to all the girls and they loved it. As they all changed their old ringtones, the cab came and we all got split up and hurried in.

“Ring ding dong, ring ding dong…” Leslie and Lily both sang listening to my IPod. “Ring ding ding ding ding ding.” Taemin and I laughed and sang along, too. We already know all the lyrics and dance moves…so we tried to show them.  Taemin and me both tried…but it’s not so great when you’re in a cab. As both of the cabs pulled up, we stared at the enormous mall in awe.  

To Be Continued~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The mall!~ I wonder what will happen in there?

Anyways, comments and opinions guys! You know the drill!~ ^^