Sleepover anyone? (part 1)

A SHINee Love Story

Lily POV.

 

We quickly got into our PJ’s and waited for the guys to come upstairs. I’m pretty sure we’re going to sleep in a different room. But I wouldn’t mind sleeping in Taemin’s room either. Jongyhun opens the door and I could see a worried expression on his face.

“Babe, what’s wrong?” Victoria rushes to his side. I smirk at her and she hisses. I giggle and go back to being serious.

 Jong puts his arm around Victoria and leans down to kiss her cheek.

“Leslie and Onew....” he whispered something else in her ear and she gasped.

“Girls…Leslie fainted.” Vicky said out loud to us.

“Big shocker.” Melissa rolled her eyes. I punched her on the arm and she flinched. “What?! I’m just saying that it’s not much of a surprise to me.” She turns to Vicky again. “Let me guess…she hit her head.”

“Yup.” Taemin says moving next to me. I smile at his cuteness until I see Leslie and Onew walk into the room.

“Leslie! We were worried about-“ I stop as I see them holding hands. “Ooo…you two are finally going out!” I squeal.

“What gave you that idea?” Onew said with a goofy smile.  “Was it us holding hands? Or me finally doing this?” he kissed her on the cheek, then the lips. She placed her hand on his cheek and pulled him closer.

“Ew! Guys, get a room!” Key grimaced. We all laughed as they pulled away blushing.

“You shouldn’t be talking Key! I saw you making out on the front porch with Melissa!” Onew teased.

“W-we were not making out!” Key blushed as he tried to defend Melissa and himself. Melissa blushed and covered .

“Right you were just kissing…over and over again.” He smirked. Minho, who was standing next to Onew, smacked him on the back of the head.

“OW!” Onew rubbed his head and Leslie scowled.

“Hey! Take it easy Minho!”  Leslie threatened pointing at him.

“Oops…sorry.” Minho shrugged. He hit Onew less harder and looks back at Leslie. “Better?”

“Much better.”

“I’m still getting hurt…” Onew groaned. Leslie tiptoed and kissed him on his head. “All better!” he said cheerfully.

“Okay, okay love birds…now get out of my room!” Taemin whined.

“Wait, this is your room son?” Key asked looking around.

“Yes mother…” He complained. “Now everybody get out.” As everyone walks out, I feel awkward just standing there. I start to walk away until he grabs my wrist. “I meant everyone…except you.”

I smile but then frown. “But there’s only one bed.”

He just shrugs and smiled at me. “You take the bed. I could sleep on the floor today, noona.”

“Okay…but can I ask you something?”

“Sure.”

“What does noona mean?” I ask him as I sit on his bed.

“It means a “girl that is older than you.”” He smiles and sits beside me.

“And how do you know that I’m older than you?” I ask confused. I never actually told him my birthday.

“Oh…well…” he looks down and plays with my hands. “I asked Melissa and she said your birthday was June 10…”

“Oh…and when is your birthday?” I ask, a little disappointed.

“Oh, don’t worry.” He says with another kind smile. “You’re only about a month older than me. Mine is on July 18th.”

“That’s awesome! Now get to sleep.”I smile at him. He gets changed in the bathroom and gets a few extra sheets so he could sleep on the floor. He sighs and yawns loudly causing me to laugh…for no reason.

“Well, goodnight noona.” He smiles.

“Goodnight, Taemin.”  He kisses me gently on the cheek and turns off the light. As I close my eyes…all I can think about is Taemin.

 

Key POV.

 

“That was really rude of Taemin…” I mutter under my breath. Melissa laughs and just shakes her head.

“Aw, don’t be so mean at poor Taeminnie. He just wants some alone time with Lily.” I roll my eyes.

“Taemin is too innocent to do anything.” I smirk at her.

“Not like that you !” she hits me on the arm. I smirk again and slide my hand around her waist.

“Aw, you know you love me.” I whisper in her ear.

“Yep, I like you as much as I like…” she pauses. “…Your orange hair.” She grins at me.

“Hahaha…very funny. And it’s just a really light brown.”

“Mhm…sure it is.” She continues walking.

“Oh, look…here we are.” I stop. “This is my room.” I push the wooden door open. She enters first and smiles.

“It’s really pretty!” she exclaims looking around.

“Like you.” I give her an encouraging smile.

“Flattery will get you nowhere.”

I pouted as I hugged her from behind by her waist. “I’m sorry.” I whisper in her ear.

“Aw…you’re forgiven.”

“Now, I’m going to go change.” I say kissing her cheek. “Will you miss me?”

“Nope!” she shook her head.

“Oh, really?” I turn her around and kiss her softly but pull away and I see sadness in her face.

“Okay, maybe a little.” She admitted blushing.  

To Be Continued~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello~  How are you guys? ^^

Nothing much to say really...except OMG DID YOU SEE THE TEASER FOR SHINEE'S JAPANESE VERSION FOR "JULIETTE"?!?!?!?  AHHHH THEY LOOK SO AHDFAHDF :D <3

*clears throat* Anyways...comments and opinions are welcomed as always.~