Good morning~

A SHINee Love Story

FF>>>(later that…morning)

 

 

Minho POV.

 

I feel the sunlight on my face and force my eyes to open. To my surprise…I find out that I pulled Elba into a hug while I was asleep…Maybe I got cold or something. This was actually what I was trying to avoid.  It’s not that I mind having her in my arms while I sleep…I just don’t want her to feel uncomfortable. That’s why I didn’t cover myself with the same blanket as her…I carefully took my hands off her and silently got up.

“…Minho…” she moaned.

“Huh?” I turned around and saw that she was still asleep. I guess she sleep talks…

“My Minho…” she mumbles tossing to the other side. I smile slightly. Wow…my Minho… I like the sound of that.

 

I head downstairs and see all the guys already there.

“Morning.” I say in my usual morning tone.

”Morning sunshine!” Taemin gushed. I ruffled his hair and left to the kitchen. I passed by Onew who was reading the newspaper and nodded as I pass by. I returned the nod and turned my attention to Jonghyun who was asleep on the couch.  Jonghyun was definitely not a morning person.

“Key, why is he asleep on the couch when it’s like 12 in the afternoon?” Key shrugged and went back to cooking. Key usually cooked for us back home.

“So what are we having for breakfast?” Taemin asked sitting at the table.

“Eggs, bacon, pancakes, and maybe some waffles for-“

“I want waffles!” Taemin jumped for joy.

“Fine…waffles, French toast…and if Bling Bling doesn’t wake up all he’s going to be eating is CEREAL!” Key emphasized so Jong could hear him.

“…What…ever…” Jong grumbled covering his head with one of the couch pillows. I rolled my eyes and sat at the table, too.

“Minho, can I ask you something?” Key asked not looking away from the food.

“Okay.”

“Yesterday…when you said I wasn’t acting like myself…”

“Yeah, go ahead.”  He cleared his throat and turned off the stove to look at me.

“What did you mean by that?”

“I’m saying that Melissa…has changed you.” He blushed a bit and shook his head.

“No! I’m the same Key that I’ve always been!” I shook my head and sighed.

“Nope. You’ve never blushed this much in your entire life.”  I smirked at him. “And you’ve always been so confident around girls but with her…you’re different.”

He sighed and said, “Only she does that…”

“Don’t worry, Key. Different is good.” Taemin said leaning back in his chair.

”Yeah…I guess so…” Key sighed but then quickly smiled and went back to cooking.

“Guys, we’re going to the mall today.” Onew said joining us in the dinner table.

“Yay!” Taemin cheered.

I gave Onew a half smile.“Cool.”

“Awesome!” Key’s voice echoed from the kitchen.

“…Super…” Jong said flatly and gave us thumbs up, still not opening his eyes.

“…Hey.” Melissa and Elba said as they joined us. Melissa went to go “help” Key and Elba placed herself next to me.

“Good morning.” I whispered and kissed her on the cheek.

“Good morning.” She said with a smile.

“GOOD MORNING!” Taemin said loudly. I glared at Taemin and he just shrugged and gave me one of his kind smiles. Poor Taemin hates being left out.

“Good morning to you too, Taemin.” She giggled.

 

 

Melissa POV.

 

“Good morning, oppa!” I said cheerfully as I walked into the kitchen. As I entered, I smelled bacon, toast and…WAFFLES!

“Good morning beautiful.” Key smiled and leaned in to give me a quick peck on the lips. “And how do you know what oppa means?”

“Taeminnie has been teaching me a few words.”

“Awesome. Do you want to help me cook?”

“…I don’t think that’s a good idea…”

“Why not?” he asked, glancing back at me.

“I’m not good at cooking…” I said looking down at the floor. Wow…the floor is really clean…

“Aw, come on. I’ll teach you!” He pulled me towards the stove he was cooking on and stood in back of me. “Okay, now hold the spatula thingy-“

“Spatula thingy?” I say between stifled laughter.

“Yep! And you slide it under the pancake…” Key instructed as he took my hand and led me through it. “…And flip it!”

He let go of me and I flipped the pancake…by myself!

“Yay! Thanks Key.” I turn around and hug him tight.

“Anytime…anytime Mel.” He whispered.

“Hehe…you called me Mel.” I giggled. He chuckled and kissed me softly on the lips. I kissed back and it seems like I was drifting away. I could smell something though…the pancake!

“…Key stop, just for a minute…” he hesitantly stopped but still hugged me. I turned off the stove quickly and faced him again. “Tada! I saved your pancake.”

“Thank you…so much.” He kissed me lightly on the lips. “How come every time I try to kiss you…something ruins it?”

“Really? I’ve never notice…”

“Yeah like right now…the pancake….at the party….you breathing!” We both laughed.

“That’s no fair! You kissed me for too long!” I accused him.

“It’s not my fault!”

“Um…yeah it is.” I rolled my eyes. “I think it’s your orange hair.”

“Leave my orange hair out of this!” he poked me in the stomach. “And you know that my hair is y.” He winked and got ready to serve the food. 

To Be Continued~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everybody~ Thanks for all the comments and stuff!~ :D I really appreciate it.

And if you want to support my stories more than here's a two other my stories that I'm currently working on. ^^

If you like reading a cute, fluffy kind of story and you're a Taemint (Taemin fan~) then why don't you try reading my other story "Noona, why are you so pretty?"

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/59183/noona-why-are-you-so-pretty-comedy-lovestory-shinee-taemin 

If you like reading a more uh...hm, well this story is kind of hard to describe because it's brand new! But if you're a Boice (CN Blue fan~) then why don't you try reading my other story "A Brother From Another Country"

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/61913/a-brother-from-another-country-cnblue-comedy-romance 

Yes, I am advertising. Heh, I have no shame xD You don't HAVE to go read them but it would be nice if you just took a look at them on your spare time. :D Please and thank you~