Now that the introductions are out of the way...

A SHINee Love Story

Leslie POV.

 

“Wait so you’re not sure about your own name?” Jonghyun interrupts. “Hey, look she has Onew sangtae too!” he laughs and the others join in. I can’t help but feel my face burn.  Why am I  blushing?! I‘ve never blushed…  Onew notices and smiles at me.

“W-we should get going.”  I whisper to him.  He nods and waves everyone over to a cab.

“Wait…wait…” the youngest says. “I don’t think we all fit in just one taxi cab.”  He has a point. 

“Oh…maybe we should split up.” Says Onew.  He looks at me. “Is that okay, Leslie?”

Oh no…I feel my face turning red again.  “S-sure! Victoria, Jonghyun, Elba, and Minho could go in one cab. And Key, Melissa, Taemin, Lily, Onew and me could go in another!” I say to the group with a smile. Everyone seemed okay with it…well, except Victoria. Before she could object, I got into the car taking Onew and the others with me.

 

 

Victoria POV.

I can’t believe she did that! She left me here with the blonde and the quiet one! Well, at least I have Elba with me.

“Great.” The blonde one said grinning at me again. Jonghyun, I think that was his name. “I guess we could get to know each other.”

I rolled my eyes. “Whatever.” I sighed.

“Here, I’ll even start first. As you already know I’m Jonghyun. But you can call me Jong, babe.” He said winking at me.  “And you are?”

“Victoria.” I muttered looking away from him.

“Ah, beautiful name for a beautiful girl.” He smirked.  He checked me up and down. Dam, even though this guy is cute, he’s really pissing me off!

“Stop looking at me like that.” I said harshly.

He shrugged. “I can’t help it. But maybe I will if you stop rolling your eyes at me.”

 

Elba POV.

 

Man, I swear that one day they’ll be married or something.  They have that kind of spark. Maybe I should stop them before they get into a fight.

“Okay, guys. Knock it off.” I warned them.

“Whatever.” Victoria said turning away.

“Oh by the way, what’s your name?”Jonghyun said pointing at me.

“Elba.”

“Cool. Hey Minho…why are you so quiet?” he asked him. He ignored his question and kept looking down at the floor. Wow…he was hot.

“…Oh look the taxi is here.” Minho said looking up for once.

“What? I didn’t see a-“

Then suddenly, the cab came! Wow, he must be physic or something! Minho saw me; well more like glared, and opened the door for me.

“…T-thanks.” I mumbled to him blushing.

He just shrugged and sat down next to me. Jong and Vicky came shortly after. 

 

 

 

 

Key POV.

 

Here I am sitting next to the two future lovebirds: Onew and Leslie. They’re making jokes and looking at each other with dreamy eyes. Do they even notice that there are other people here? Which brings me to another topic.  The girl sitting on the other side of me is pretty quiet… I tap her on the shoulder lightly and find out she fell asleep.

“That’s Melissa.” One of the girls says. “She falls asleep quickly.”

I laugh softly and look down at her.  Her hair is covering her face so I brushed it away gently. She yawned softly and snuggled closely onto my chest. What do I do?! I don’t know what to do! I mean, what do you do when a cute, American you barely know is cuddling you while asleep?!  Oh well…

 

Taemin POV.

 

Key always gets the girl.  Right now one of them is cuddling with him.  But I don’t care…

“Oh by the way, my name is Lily.” The girl next to me says.  She seems to be the same age as me and she’s really pretty. I smile at her.

“I’m Taemin. Oh wait! I already said that! Stupid!” I smack myself on the forehead. She practically dies of laughter.

“It’s okay. You look cute when you mess up.” She says with a small smile.

I could feel my face turn ten shades of red. “Um, thank you…” I say looking out the window.

 

 

Lily POV.

 

“I’m Taemin.  Oh wait! I already said that! Stupid!” he smacks himself on the forehead.  How cute.  I laugh at how adorable he is.

“It’s okay. You look cute when you mess up.” I say nicely.

He blushed quickly after.  “Um, thank you…” he says looking out the window now.  What was I thinking?! I probably freaked him out or something.  Great, now I’ll never have a chance with him…

Well, it’s not like I had a chance before.  I mean, he’s insanely cute and polite. Plus he’s like probably famous in Korea.  And I’m…me. Old, frumpy, creepy me! Sigh…

 

Onew POV.

When the cab pulled up, I saw a huge house.  It was a dark red and black. 

“This is my grandparent’s house.” Leslie said noticing that I was staring. “They aren’t going to be here for three months, so you guys could stay here for now.” She said with a warm smile.  Wow, she’s going to let us stay here? There is no way I could repay her for what she is doing. She’s being so nice for letting us stay here.

 

 “…T-thank you…very much!” I said like an idiot.  I opened the door for everyone to come out and got our entire luggage out of the trunk. It’s the least I could do. 

 

To Be Continued~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Note: Like I said before...I wrote this a while ago(so it might not be as good as how i write now) But comments and opinions are always welcomed. ^^

I'll probably be transferring my other story on here too.~ It's about Taemin! :D