Another confession?

A SHINee Love Story

Onew POV.

 

“What’s taking so long?!” Jong tapped the edge of the table furiously with his knuckles.

“Taemin’s already on his way to go get them.” I say calmly to him.  Minho leans back in his chair and yawns. 

“It’s getting late.” Minho says. “Soon the girls would have to leave…”  I look up at him with anxious eyes.  “…Home…They would have to go home, I mean.” He quickly added, meeting my eyes. He sighed and continued to look down at the table.  I sighed too.  Maybe I should remind everyone that we aren’t going to stay here for long…

“They’re coming…They’re coming.” Taemin repeated coming into the room and quickly sat down next to Lily. 

“Can we please start eating? PLEASE!!!” Jonghyun pouted and pleaded. I rolled my eyes and gave him a small nod. “THANK YOU!” he grabbed any food within reach and took a huge bite out of it.  Everyone started to eat and talk more as they realized Melissa and Key were probably late. 

“Sorry we’re late…” Melissa announced walking in with Key. Melissa looked a little paranoid…but Key on the other hand couldn’t be happier. Key let out a carefree laugh and sat down next to Melissa.

“Onew…” Leslie whispered to me.

“Yes?”

“Didn’t you want to tell everyone something?” she says slowly so I would remember. Oh yeah…we’re leaving. I cleared my throat loudly and everyone stopped eating and looked at me.

“Um…I don’t know how to say this…” I start off. “Um…do you guys remember how long we agreed on staying here?”  Only Leslie and me knew what I meant…and maybe Minho.  He just kept his arms crossed.

“Well…um…we’ve already spent a month and a half here so…” my voice trailed on…hoping any of the members would understand. Key dropped his spoon and looked at me with wide eyes. I guess now he knew…

“Key…what’s wrong?” Melissa asked worried. She touched his arm lightly and he held her hand.  He closed his eyes and breathed deeply…trying to calm down.

“Our manager told us our limit was two months…” I continued. Taemin gasped and his face fell.  I’ve never seen him so sad… “We’re leaving in…a week.” I said regretfully.

“Wait, what?!” Jonghyun stopped eating and looked at each of us. “I don’t want to leave! Can’t we convince him to stay here? Make him do a…tour or concert…anything!” I shook my head no and he sighed.

“He’s already ticked off that we haven’t returned his phone calls.” Jonghyun shook his head and kept mumbling “no” to himself. He shot right up from his seat and stormed off upstairs to his room…Well…I guess dinner is over.

 

 

Victoria POV.

 

“No…no…” Jonghyun mumbles to himself as Onew explained that he would have to leave. I can’t believe it! I don’t know what I would do if Jong left me. He then suddenly got up out of his chair and went furious up to his room.  Onew sighed.

“Dinner is over…” he said and mostly everybody left the table disappointed.   I sighed and got up to look for Jong.  As I walked to his room…I thought of what to say. Which wasn’t much…since his room was pretty close by.

“Jonghyun?” I asked, knocking on his wooden door.

“…Go away!” He yells. I sigh again and knock.  “GO AWAY!”

“JONGHYUN! IT’S ME!” I yell through the door, equally as loud.  I hear silence and footsteps towards the door.  He unlocks the door and opens it slowly. 

“Sorry…um…come in.” he opens it completely as I enter.  I sit on his bed and he joins me.

“Jong-“ he wraps his arms around me and sighs.

“I don’t know how I’m going to live without seeing you everyday…” He whispers.  He lets go of me and I see sadness in his face.

“Jong…I’ll miss you.” I say sadly. He gives me a weak smile and kisses my cheek.

“But I’ll miss you more.” I rolled my eyes.

“I’m not going to start this.”

“Why? Cause you know I’m going to win?” He smirks at me. 

“You wish.” I tap his nose. He just laughs and leans closer to me.

“Yes I do…” He chuckles softly as he said it. “And…I wished for you to be mine…and that wish came true.” I smiled and kissed him lightly on the lips.  He raised his eyebrow at me.

“Really? I just said the sweetest thing I could think of…and that’s what you give me in return?” I laugh and nod yes.

“I don’t know what else to give you!”  He smirks a bit and leans closer.

“Then let me give you some ideas.” He whispers.  Jong kisses me softly on the lips and hugs me by the waist, which brings me closer to him. I kiss back as I wrap my arms around him.  He begins to kiss more passionately and pulls me onto his lap.  The once “soft” kiss was more passionate and rough.

I struggled to pull away and gasped for air. Jong continued and tried to kiss me again…clearly not tired from all this.  I tried to pull away but his lips lingered on my skin.

“…You’re so persistent, Jonghyun!”  I giggled as he kissed my cheek repeatedly. He smirked and went back to kissing.

“If…I wasn’t…you wouldn’t be here…with me…right now.” He said between kisses.

“…Maybe…” I mumbled and he grinned.

“It doesn’t matter.” He says shrugging. “As long as you know I like you…a lot.  That’s all that matters to me.”

 

 

 

Minho POV.

 

 

Me and Elba stayed in the kitchen to help clean up.  Everyone was pretty shocked that we had to leave so soon.  Honestly…I already knew. Well…I forgot…but then I remembered again at the mall. 

 

 

“Melody…It’s a pretty name…” I mumble. Elba looks up at me with a worried expression. That is a pretty name…If I had a daughter…I would name her that.  It reminds me of music…our band hasn’t been performing lately…not even rehearsal.  Wait…how long have we actually stayed in America?  It’s been about a month and a half so…

“Minho…is something wrong?” she asks me. I sigh and shake my head. It means…we wouldn’t be staying here for long…We would have to go back to Korea.  Elba would be so sad…

I look at her with sad eyes and begin to her soft cheek. I kiss her without saying another word. I knew if I didn’t kiss her now…I would have been depressed the whole day.

 

 

 

“…Minho?” Elba waves her hand in front of my face and I instantly snap out of my thoughts.

“Yes?” she looked up at me with sad eyes. She sighed and started to say something…but never finished. Melissa saw that Elba was in a difficult situation so she scurried to her side.

“Hey Minho.” She greeted me. I smiled and nodded to her.  “Elba and me…are really going to miss you.” Elba nodded. I smile grew bigger at the thought of her missing me.

“But…why? I barely talk or say anything interesting.” I say to her.  Elba looked down at the floor and Melissa smiled at her.

“Don’t say that! Just because you’re quiet doesn’t mean you’re boring Minho!” She scowled at me. Elba laughed and shook her head.

“Melissa is sort of sensitive towards that topic. That’s just because she doesn’t talk much either.”  Elba teased, poking her sides.

“Silent people…UNITE!” We all burst out laughing at her sudden outbreak. “And there is nothing wrong with quiet people…” she quickly added.  I chuckled again and thought of what to say.

“Wow Melissa…you’re like my twin.” I said smirking.  She raised her eyebrow at me and rolled her eyes. But she immediately stopped…

“Oh…my…gosh…I am like you!” Elba and I laughed loudly which caused Key to come over.

“Um…you guys okay?” Key asked us unsure. We all nodded eagerly except for Melissa.

“Minho and I are twins now.” She mutters under her breath.  Key laughed and put his arm around her.

“Aw don’t worry, sweetheart. Does that mean you’re “Flaming Charisma” number 2?”

“You’re not helping Key!”

“I love you.”He kisses her cheek and she blushes. Elba looks at me with the same shocked face.  Did he just say…he loves her?

“Hey Elba…I’m going to go help Key in the kitchen.  Is that okay?” Melissa whispers loudly. Elba gives a nod and with that…her and Key went to go clean the kitchen.  And now we’re alone… Maybe I should take advantage of this moment.

 Elba continues to wipe the kitchen table with a wet towel. Do I like her? Yes, there’s no doubt in my mind that I do.  The way she laughs…the way she smiles.  And the best thing is when she blushes.  I love when she does.  But if I…love her…that would mean that I would have to leave her here…

“Elba?” I ask her in a low tone. She turns around and smiles at me. Her smile…

“Yes Minho?” I pull a chair out for her and she sits down.

“Wait here…oh and close your eyes.” She nods and closes her eyes tightly. I dim the lights a little to set the right mood.  I look around for a lighter and quickly find one near a counter. I light three candles and run quickly out to the front yard.  The front porch is surrounded by various bushes with all kinds of beautiful flowers.

 I cut off three roses from the bush: one red and two white.  I run back to the dining room where Elba sits there with her eyes shut.  I pull off the petals of the red and white rose and scatter them across the table.  As I do…I notice that I’m humming.  Which song…I’m not so sure.  I think it was “Jo Jo”.  I chuckle to myself and sit next to her.

“Open your eyes…” I whisper in her ear.  She slowly opens her eyes and gasps. I hand her one single white rose and she looked at it in awe. 

“Minho…this is beautiful…all of it is!” she gestured around her.  I chuckled again and grew silent.  She smelled the rose and sighed dreamily.

“Elba…there’s actually something I’ve been wanting to tell you.” She nodded happily and waited for me to continue.  “Ever since…the day at the party…I felt something between you and me.  Something…magical.” I said with a slight shrug.  “I know it sounds…cheesy.” I chuckled and she joined in.

“Keep going. I don’t care if it sounds cheesy.” She gives me a warm smile.  I smiled back and breathed deeply.  I moved a bit closer to her because she shivered slightly.

“Well…ever since that day I’ve been feeling different…in a good way of course.  I knew I liked you a lot…I just didn’t know that I…loved you.” I stopped looking at the floor and stared deeply into her eyes.  “Honestly…I loved you ever since we kissed for the first time in that garden.  I knew I did…I just thought that maybe it was too early to be loving you…yet.”

“Minho…” her smile faded a little.  “Are you saying…you love me?”  I smiled briefly and her cheek gently.

“Yes…And I’m sorry if I look like a fool when I say it.” I chuckled softly.  I leaned in and kissed her softly and I couldn’t really control myself…

“Your lips are so sweet…” I say not breaking away from the now passionate kiss.

She blushed furiously and pulled away. She rested here head on my chest and closed her eyes.  My heartbeat sped up a little…but it was just from the kiss.  She sighed and kissed me once more.  It wasn’t like the previous kiss…  She kissed me lightly on the lips and hugged me.

“I love you, too.” She whispered in the silence. 

To Be Continued~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!~ ^^ I'm really happy on how you guys reacted to the last chapter. And I saw that someone even recognized the song I used! *points to LanaMyungSoo* You're awesome! :D

Anyways, here I wrote yet ANOTHER cheesy moment for you guys. (Since it seems like you have no problem with them :3) So this chapter is kinda long ^^

Who wouldn't like to spend a special moment like this with none other than the Flaming Charisma?~