Bling Bling to the rescue!

A SHINee Love Story

FF>>>(one hour later)

Victoria POV.

“Thank you so much!” I say to Jonghyun. He still looks sad and I’m kind of worried.  He doesn’t really answer…just looks ahead as he drives.

“If anything happens…” he mumbles to himself. He probably thought I couldn’t hear him. 

“Oh here it is.” I tell him to stop. He does as he’s told and stops. “Thanks Jong, this won’t take long, so just stay here.”

“Okay.” He shrugs and looks away. Okay, I’ve had enough of this.

“What’s the matter? Why are you so sad?”  I ask him.

“Why exactly did you break up with…him?” He said it with pure hatred.

“Well…one day I was going to give him a surprise visit to his house.  When I got there I saw him kissing another girl.” I said it like no big deal. Well, to me I guess it wasn’t. But he opened his eyes wide.

“H-he cheated on you?” he choked up. “Victoria, if you ever need support for anything I-“

“Vicky!”

I turned around to see David with arms open waiting to receive me.

“Davie!” I squeal and run into his arms. Oh, how I missed them.  “See you later, Jonghyun!”

“Whatever.” He mumbles as he turns on the radio at full volume.

David and me walk into his house carefree and sit on the living room couch together.  But somehow…I didn’t feel the same. I still like him…Or at least I think I do…

 

Jonghyun POV.

 

Even though she was just inside the house…I was jealous. Like, really jealous. I’m so jealous that I’m trembling.  I’ve never been this way. Even with the music blasting at maximum volume, I can’t get my mind off her.  Even if I’ve only known her for a short period of time…I’m beginning to like her a lot. I turn my attention to the guy’s house again and noticed that I could see through the window.  Well, this helps.
 I see them both standing up…it looks like they’re yelling at each other. Hmm….maybe they won’t last long.

 I smiled to myself until I saw David change his mood quickly…from mad to angry…and then to just really pissed off. He suddenly slapped Victoria and you could hear her yell.  I couldn’t take it anymore! I almost tore the car door open and ran as fast as I could to get to her.

When I bolted through the door I saw her…one side of her face slightly swollen…her wrist bleeding…the thing that hurt most was the tears streaming down her pretty face. He grabbed her bleeding wrist and was ready to slap her again.

 Oh now I was extremely pissed off!  I punched the bastard right in the jaw! The guy went flying against some wall and fell unconscious. 

“Come on we’re leaving.”

“…O-okay-y” she sniffled and grabbed my hand for support.  I happily took it and led her to the car.  I put on her seat belt and mine. She kept crying and glanced at me every once in a while, but I didn’t mind. 

“J-jong?” she hardly managed to say. I looked at her again and saw that the swelling had gone down but she still had a few tears in her red eyes.

“What’s wrong Vicky?” Dam it, shouldn’t have said that.  She cried a few tears more at the reminder of her old nickname and tried to talk again.

“I-I…can I s-stay with you t-tonight? P-please…” she managed to say until I cut her off by taking her hand. She looked up at me with frightened eyes.

“Of course you can.  If you ever need support for anything…I’m here for you.” I whispered and gave her a small smile.  She pulled me into a hug…she cried into my shirt which might ruin it later.  I hugged her back a little surprised. 

“T-thank you.” She says as she continues to cry.  I smile and keep her close to me.  No one will hurt her anymore. She’s mine

To Be Continued~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And yet another short chapter.  Oh and if you guys haven't noticed yet I'm terrible at writing dramatic situations. xD I'm sorry.

Now I want to answer to Aigooo's comment.

Yes I do feel like the character's pictures don't really match the story that well. I'm sorry but I was rushing when I was searching for pictures of the characters. >.<"  (Out of the whole creation of this story the thing that I hate the most is getting pictures for each of the characters) 

It was pretty difficult because I wrote this story before finding the pictures. :(  I already had an image in my head of how they would look like but...I didn't really find any pictures that would match.

Thank you for pointing that out though. ^^ *bows* I really do appreciate it.~

If someone can find a better picture of the characters (based on their descriptions in the foreword thingy) then please post the link on my wall. ^^  Please and thank you.