Party Time!~ (part one)

A SHINee Love Story

FF>>>(one hour later)

Lily POV.

We already had our hair ready and dresses on so we only needed make up. 

“Pass the eyeliner.” Melissa asked me.

“So Melissa?” I asked as I gave it to her.

“What?”

“Do you like Key?”  she stopped and looked at me.

“Y-you know?” she asked uncertain. Of course, I know.  Key acts way different when she’s around.  And she’s always blushing and giggling when he’s around. I nodded and she just sighed.

“But I don’t think he likes me back…”

“What?! Of course he does!”

“R-really?” her eyes lit up as I said it.

“Yeah! He’s always smiling and blushing when you’re near him.” I grinned at her.

She giggled and said “I’ve never noticed.” I could tell she was blushing.“But what about you, Lily? I know that you like Taemin.”  Whoa…how does she know?

“Well yeah…but he likes you more.”  She gasped and cracked up.

“What are you talking about?! Taemin and I are best friends! Nothing else! Besides I wouldn’t do that to you.” She smiled at me. “Plus, he only likes you.” She quickly added. WHAT?! 

“He told you that?!” I squealed.

She shook her head. “Nope. But it’s so obvious! He blushes every time he talks about you or sees you. He just doesn’t want to admit it. But with that dress-“ she pointed at me. “I’m sure he will.”

“Melissa’s right.” Elba said putting on lip gloss. “He totally likes you.” I smiled.  But what about her and Minho? We all know that they like each other.

“So how’s Minho, Elba?”  I asked grinning at her. All the girls did the same and she blushed bright red.

“Okay, okay.  I like him.” She admitted still blushing.

“No, duh.” Victoria rolled her eyes.

“Victoria, you shouldn’t be talking! We all know you’re in love with Jonghyun!” Elba . Vicky blushed the most.

“Okay we’re ready. The guys must be downstairs already waiting for us.” Leslie said. We all took our masks and went downstairs.

“Hey guys, we-“we all stopped and stared at them…

Leslie POV.

 

Wow…they all got new hairstyles when we were getting dressed! I barely recognize them!

“Wow…Leslie you look beautiful.” Onew whispered softly.  I felt my face turn red.

“T-thanks. You look good, too.” Then it was his turn to blush.

“Alright. We all look hot.”Jong groaned impatiently. He now had his hair a different color. “Now let’s go party!” he said enthusiastically.

We all went in separate cabs like the day we met. And again, I sat next to Onew!

 

Key POV.

 

I sat next to Melissa again in the cab. She looked…amazing. “Promise, you won’t fall asleep this time.” I whisper to her.

“Fine.” She giggles. “I promise.” She stared at my hair. My hair is a very light brown and I like it. It’s a change…

“What?”

“Your hair is orange!” she exclaims. I roll my eyes. Well, yeah…I know it looks kind of orange…

“Aw, I know you love it.” I smile at her. She blushes and thinks of what to say next.  I love how she does that.

“It’s a little weird…but I like it.” She whispers. As we pull up, I hear music and see people wearing masks. I still don’t get the mask idea…but maybe I could use it to get closer to Melissa tonight.

 

Jonghyun POV.

 

Once we’re inside, I see people dancing and having fun.  It’s a good thing I’m wearing a mask. I don’t want people recognizing me. An hour has passed and I’m surprised the group hasn’t split up yet.

 

“Let’s play 7 minutes in heaven!” one of the girl’s says. I’m guessing its Lily or something. All the girls drag us into a circle filled with other random people wearing masks. Oh great…

The good thing is that Victoria isn’t wearing a mask.  But that could be a bad thing, too. At the corner of my eye, I see some weirdo checking her out. He’s staring at her, his lips. It’s disgusting…

Some other guy joins the circle and checks her out to. Oh look…weirdo has a friend. The second guy whispered something quickly in his ear and left.

“Okay, so here’s how it works.” Some girl in a mask says.  “I’ll give the girl’s a color, and make the guy’s pick any random color. Then when they get paired up, you go into a room for 7 minutes and do whatever they want.” She says with a wink. Huh…whatever they want. She quickly whispered to all the girl’s their colors and sent them away.

I looked around and saw that Onew, Leslie, Key, and Melissa left. Oh well…

“Okay boys.” The same girl reentered the room. “Pick any color.”

“Red.” Minho said.

“Blue!” Taemin almost yelled.

“Purple.” Both me and the creep who was staring said at the same time. I knew Victoria would get purple. It’s her favorite color. And I just couldn’t let this ert be with her.

“Looks like you want her, too.” He said with a dirty smirk on his face. It took all the strength in my body not to kick his , right here and right now.

“You aren’t getting her.” I growled at him. He laughed and just shrugged. Oh, he is so not getting out of here alive.

“Whatever, you could have her.” He shrugged. “I know she won’t satisfy me, anyway.” 

“Oh, I’m going to kill-“

“Hey, guy.” The girl said waiting. “She’s waiting for you.” Whatever, I’ll deal with him later. I walk slowly into the room and see Victoria sitting on a bed.

“Aw, I got Jonghyun!” she joked with me. 

“Aw, come on, babe. Aren’t you happy that it’s me and not some other ert?” I said sitting down beside her.

“Whatever.” She shrugged. “You’re still a ert either way.” We sat there in silence for a while.

 “Hey, Vicky?”

“What’s up , Jong?”

“Um…do you…like me?” I asked nervously. I’ve never asked a girl if they liked me back. I would immediately know if a girl liked me back by just looking at her. But Victoria is different…She looked confused but smiled.

“Of course I do. Even though you get annoying, you could be a good fri-“

“That’s not what I meant.” I sighed. “I mean…more than a friend.”

“…Jong…I-“

“It’s okay if you don’t.” I cut her off.  Please like me as more than a friend!

“It’s not that.” She shook her head. “I do…but it’s just that…I don’t know if I can trust you…”  I can’t believe what she’s telling me. She thinks that I would hurt her… I would never hurt her.  Just the thought of it…makes me want to cry.

“I just can’t…go through what happened with David… not again.”  She whispered uncertain.

“You think…that I’ll…hurt you?” I ask slowly.  She doesn’t answer. She just looks down at her wrist…The wrist that now has a scar… I look at her face.  The side that was once swollen…is now fully healed, only because of me. 

Without thinking, I begin to her cheek…where she had been injured. She looks up at me, with tears in her eyes.

“I know that I’m immature, selfish, and a bit jealous. But I would never, not even consider, hurt you in any way.”  I whispered. She smiled.

 I leaned in and kissed her softly on the lips. I just couldn’t control myself any longer! I didn’t want her to make her feel pressured so I pulled away.  She frowned when I did.

“Why did you stop?” I laughed and hugged her by her waist.

“I’m sorry, babe.” kissing her as I said it. 

“TIMES UP!” a girl hollered from outside.

I put my arm around her shoulder as we walked out.  I wanted everyone to know that she’s mine…finally. She is mine and only mine. 

To Be Continued~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what do you guys think so far?

Yeah I know this chapter is really cheesy. >.> But too bad because it gets even cheesier! xD

Anyways as you know comments and opinions are all welcomed.~

Oh and thanks to all my subscribers and readers!! *does little heart shape* I love you guys!~ :3