Sleepover anyone? (part two)

A SHINee Love Story

Elba POV.

 

“How come you get such a comfy bed, but the coldest room?!” I say as I plop on top of Minho’s king sized bed. He chuckles and he goes to the bathroom to change. Hmm…what would happen if he thought I was asleep? I settle on the left side of the bed and get under the covers. I close my eyes and pretend I’m asleep. Would he take advantage of me?

“Hey Elba, I-“ Minho tiptoes toward me. “Hm…didn’t expect her to go to sleep so fast…” He sighs and brushes the hair out of my face.  “…I’ll just get another blanket.” I shiver slightly and he sighs again. “Make that two blankets.”

I open one eye and see that Minho was in his closet nearby, apparently getting more blankets…but for what?

“Ah, here they are.” I quickly close my eyes again, waiting for him to come back. I can feel him walk back and lean down to see my face. I feel his lips touch mine and I had the biggest urge to kiss back. He pulls away and wraps me in another blanket.

“Goodnight…”  he whispers softly into my ear. He lies down next to me…not getting under the covers. Instead, he carefully covers himself with the second blanket he got. Wow…he really does care about me…

 

 

Victoria POV.

 

“Jong…you sure you don’t want me to sleep on the floor instead?” I ask him.

“Hells no! I’m not going to let my lady sleep on the cold, hard wooden floor.” Jonghyun said hugging me tightly.

“Jong…can’t…breathe…” I gasp for air.

“Oops…sorry babe.” He smirks and releases me. “By the way…love the shorts.” He checks me out. I roll my eyes and cross my arms over my chest. Right now, I’m wearing yellow shorts and a black tank top as my pajamas. “How did you know my favorite color is yellow?”

“I didn’t.” I simply say shrugging.

“And why do you want me to sleep on the bed anyway?” He smirks again. “Are you that desperate to sleep with me?”

“You’re such a ert, Jonghyun!”

“I didn’t mean it like that but okay!” he says with a wink.  “Anytime you want, babe.”

“Guys…” I mutter under my breath. He laughs and sits next to me.

“No, seriously…why?”

“Well…I’m kind of…scared.” I admit and cover my face with my hands. I quickly look up and see Jong holding in laughter. “Oh, go ahead.” He bursts out laughing and hugs me.

“Really…scared?” he raises his eyebrow. “Like of what? Ghosts, shadows, or darkness?”

“No…” I say sadly. “Of…David.” I whisper, so quiet, that I swore that he didn’t hear it…but he did. His dirty grin turned into a frown.

“Don’t worry…” he hugs me tighter. “There’s no way in hell the bastard will get anywhere near you. Over my dead body-“ he hugged tighter as he said it.

“Jong…still can’t…breathe…”

“Oh…my bad.” He releases me again.  “Don’t worry…I’ll sleep with you tonight, babe.”

“Jong, that sound’s wrong.”

“Oops…I mean…I’ll keep you safe.” He smiles at me. Not a smirk…not a grin…but a genuine smile.

 

 

Leslie POV.

 

“Onew?” I say lying down on my back. 

“What…” he mumbled half asleep.

“I’m bored.”

“It’s 2 a.m.” He mumbles again checking his phone.

“Please talk to me. Pretty please!”

“Fine!” he rolls over so that he is lying on his back like me.”So, what’s on your mind?”

“You…” I say without thinking.

“Aw! You care about me!”

“Onew!”

“Sorry, sorry!”

“Actually…I was thinking about you shiny boys leaving us…” We both turn to face each other. “I’ll miss you.” I tear rolling down my cheek.

“And I’ll miss you like crazy, too.” He wipes the tear away with his thumb. “But just don’t cry…you’re too pretty to cry.”

“Even pretty girls cry, Onew.” We both laugh and grow silent again. “Do you want to go to the mall, tomorrow?” 

“Sure. The group would love it.” I see him smile in the darkness. “But do we go…without a disguise?” What does he mean by disguise? Oh right! SHINee is famous…

“Oh yeah…I actually forgot that you guys were a famous band.”

“Aw…that’s offensive.” Onew pouted and faked hurt.

“Oh, you know what I mean!”

“Fine. Oh you remember our song “Ring Ding Dong”?”

“Yeah…” how could I forget?! It’s like the catchiest song I’ve ever heard! Ring ding dong ring ding dong…dam I got it stuck in my head already!

“I just downloaded it as a ringtone.”

“Oh, cool send it to me! That way whenever you call or text me, I’ll know that it’s you!” I smile.

“Sure…I’ll send it to the rest of the group tomorrow.” I yawn softly.

“I’m going to try to go to sleep now.”

“Okay.”  He kisses my forehead. “Goodnight.”

“Um…I thought it was 2 a.m.” I say confused.

He looks confused, too. “Oops…I mean, Good morning.”  I laugh softly and kiss him on the forehead too.

“Good morning, Onew.” 

To Be Continued~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

I just noticed that I switch the character's point of views a lot in this story. *frown* Sorry...