Chapter 14

Let's Play A Love Game

I sighed as I entered the school campus. After everthing that happened over the weekend I didn't feel comfortable anymore. Not only did I make a huge scene with Taehyung which came off like a confession, but I also told Jungkook my most precious secret. Not only that but I cried like a little kid in front of him. How embaressing! I messed with my hair annoyingly and decided to skip today. I could always tell my mom I wasn't feeling well. I turned around to leave when I came face to face with Taehyung. We made eye contact for a brief second before he put on his headphones and walked past me. Was he angry? I stood there for a minute and then sighed deeply once again. As I was about to head home I felt someone pull on my bookbag and lead me towards school. I turned around to face the person and saw Henry.

"Henry." I quietly whispered his name but he didn't turn around to face me. Was he mad too? Of course he is idiot. After you ran off yesterday Henry followed you. He tried to help and I pushed him away. I even told him to get lost. Henry must have been hurt. He was hurting because of me and yet he's still trying to help me and I hurt him. I could start to feel my tears falling and tried to stop them but I couldn't.

"If you think you're going to skip school after what you did yesterday you can-" I saw Henry look at me and then stop walking. I avoided eye contact but Henry stood in front of me. "Crystal." I looked down as more tears fell down. Henry wiped them away and then hugged me. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you upset, Crystal." I shook my head slowly before I spoke.

"I'm sorry, Henry. You were only trying to help me and I yelled at you. I'm so sorry Henry." I buried my face on his chest and Henry my hair slowly and gently.

"No. It's not your fault. You don't have to apologize." I hugged Henry back and tried to stop from crying. We just stood there as Henry my hair. Then I heard him chuckle. "You haven't cried like this since-" Henry stopped midway and I knew what he was going to say.

"Since father died right?" Henry pulled away and looked at me with a sad expression. I smiled wearily at him. "It's okay." Henry looked at me for a while longer before speaking.

"I didn't know you became such a cry baby. Yah. How old are you? You cry more than Kimmy and she's younger." I looked at Henry and chuckled. I playfully hit him on the arm and laughed. Henry rubbed his arm and laughed too before pulling me into a hug once again.

                                            •                                                  •                                            •

I had my hands in my pockets and my headphones on my ears. Right now all I wanted to do was block out the world and listen to music. Right now music was all I had. All I ever had. As I was walking the hallways I saw a group of girls starring outside the window and pointing. When they saw me they quickly ran away. I watched them leave and frowned. What's going on? I walked toward the window and watched out. I scanned the front gate and stopped a few feet from the enterance. I pulled my headphones off and reality came back. I watched as Crystal and that guy were hugging. I stood there looking out the window as a group of girls were passing by.

"I can't believe she would do that to Taehyung-ah. She always plays dirty. I heard from Songjung that the guy she's with right now is her secret lover and he isn't the only one. I also heard she even kissed Songjung when she was at the hospital. She has some nerve doing those things to poor Taehyung-ah."

"You're right. I was walking into school and I saw them hugging. They're not even related so why would they be hugging so affectionatly? She's something else. She tried acting so tough when Taehyung-ah asked her out now look at her."

"I don't care for her. But I'm worried if Taehyung-ah will see her for the disguisting person she is. They are dating after all yet she acts like they aren't. I will personally handle her if she ever hurts Taehyung-ah with her dirty tricks. I hope he didn't see it."

They all walked away and I stood there watching out the window. I watched as Crystal ran away from that guy who was chasing her. I turned around and walked away.

                                            •                                                  •                                            •

I laughed as I ran away from Henry. I hid behind a tree and watched as Henry came my way. I laughed and ran away when I suddenly bumped into someone. I dropped Henry's phone and looked up to see Taehyung. He stared at me for a while and then looked behind me. I turned around but when I did Taehyung pulled me away. I watched as Henry picked up his phone and his expression was blank. I looked at Taehyung.

"Taehyung." I called him but he ignored me. I tried to pull away from Taehyung but he tugged forward harder. I grabbed my hand with my injured hand to pull away from him but he wouldn't budge. "Taehyung." I called out to him again but once again he ignored me. He pulled my through the side of school where no one could see us. I finally managed to pull away and Taehyung turned around to face me.I glared at him and grabbed my good hand with my injured hand. "What's wrong with you? Why are you acting this way? I already told you I quit playing your game."

Taehyung snickered and looked at me. "Until you confess to the class you fell for me this isn't over." He put on his headphones and walked away past me. He stopped beside me and stood there for a while. "And do both of us a favor and avoid causing rumors to spread. It's annoying hearing them through the school." He walked away and I turned around to face him. I watched as he walked away leaving me there. What did he mean by that? Stop from causing rumors to spread?

                                            •                                                  •                                            •

I walked into the hallway to head toward class. As I was walking I noticed people staring at me and whispering towards each other. I frowned slightly and kept walking. Then I stopped when I saw a group of girls pointing in my direction with a mean facial expression. As I looked around the hallway everyone had the same expression. What's going on?

"Well if it isn't Miss multipule lo-" The girls' voice was suddenly muffled by loud music. I touched my ears but instead felt headphones. I turned around and saw Jungkook standing there. I saw his mouth moving but I had no idea what he was saying. Suddenly the hall cleared up and he faced me with a smile. I smiled at him and he took off his headphones and let them fall onto my neck.

"What was that about?" Jungkook smiled wearily and nudged me toward my class. We walked together in silence at first.

"Everyone's just upset that you and Taehyung have lasted this long. Every girl only lasts about 3 days, but you lasted a week. Congrats." I chuckled and looked at him.

"What's there to congratulate me about? Taehyung said it wasn't over until I confessed to the class so that's what I'm going to do." Jungkook looked at me and stopped me by grabbing my arm. I stopped walking and faced him.

"You can't do that." I looked at Jungkook and he stared right at me.

"Why not?" Jungkook looked at me and remained quiet. Then he finally looked at me again.

"You'll get humilated by everyone. I don't want you to get hurt." I looked at Jungkook and smiled. He was always so nice and sweet.

"Thank you, but I can't do this anymore." Jungkook looked around and then sighed. Then he suddenly looked at me.

"You can't do it. The rules won't allow it. If you last longer than 3 days than you have to have Taehyung present to confess." I looked at him in disbelief. Then I slowly remembered the girl before me. She lasted 4 days and Taehyung had to come into the classroom as she confessed. That's when he saw me and asked me that very same day. I sighed and nodded.

"Fine. I won't confess since Taehyung has been avoiding me. I'll wait until he's calm to tell him." Jungkook looked at me confused.

"Taehyung is avoiding you?" I nodded and smiled lightly.

"He wouldn't even look in my direction. He acted like I wasn't there." I shrugged and smiled at him. "I should get going." Jungkook nodded and I headed to class.


Hello readers~

Sorry for the late update and short chapter. It has been a very busy day today. Hope you all enjoy.