Love Me

True Love

You about to go home, after meeting JunHyung at the park. But you come to a store to buy a chocolate for DongWoon. You feel bad because lying to your twin brother. You come in and there’s a girl greeting you with a nice smile in her face.

“Anyeeeooongg! Welcome to our store.”

That girl was smiling really wide, and you can’t refuse to not smiling to her back. And then you smile to her and say, “Anyeoong.”

You looking around at the store to find DongWoon’s favourite chocolate. And after 5 minutes looking around, you found it hide behind a potato chips. You take three chocolates, and take it to the girl.

“How much for this?” you smile and then she nodded at you.

“It’s 5000 won for this three chocolates.” You give her the money, and suddenly she touch your hand and ask you something.

“Unnie, are you DooJoon Oppa girlfriend?”

You have a smirk because confused when she suddenly ask you that. “Hmm, wae? Do you know DooJoon?”

“Yes, I know DooJoon Oppa, he’s my neighbor and I often visit his house. I’m Park Lizzy, unnie, nice to meet you. I always see you when you come to his house.” She smile again, and you see that she has a beautiful face, with a round eyes, and a brown curly hair that make her look more pretty.

“Anyeong Lizzy-ssi. I’m Son _______.” You smile to her again and bow to her. “I gotta go Lizzy-ssi. It’s nice to meet you.”

“Alright, anyeong noona.” She wave to you, and then you come out from the store and then go to subway to take a train to go home. But suddenly your phone was ringing, and it was DooJoon. You pick up the phone, and talk to DooJoon.

“Anyeong, honey.” say you DooJoon when you pick up his phone.

“Anyeong, where are you?” ask DooJoon to you.

“I’m at the subway to go to home, wae?”

“Hmm, can you go to my home today? Pleaseee.” You hear DooJoon’s voice that become more childish, you like it when DooJoon act like that, and then you chuckled to yourself.

“Alrigt, it’s now or tonight?”

“Now, please now, I miss you so much, I really want to meet you.”

“Alright honey, wait for me, I’ll arrive at your house 20 more minutes. Anyeong.” You hang up the phone from DooJoon, and take a train to go to DooJoon’s house. You can’t refuse it when DooJoon’s do childish thing like that. After you arrive at the station nearest DooJoon’s house, then you walk to his house for about 5 minutes.

You arrive at DooJoon’s house and knock at the front door. And there’s woman open up the door for you. It’s DooJoon’s mom.

“Anyeong, Mrs. Yoon.” You bow and then smile at her.

“Ah, anyeong _____-ah. It’s been a long time since you come to here. How are you?”

“I’m fine Mrs. Yoon, thank you so much.” You bow at her again, and she smiles at you.

“Do you want to meet DooJoon? He’s at his room. You can go there, maybe he’s watching television right now.”

“Yes, kamsahamnida Mrs. Yoon.”

And then you go to DooJoon’s room, and knock at his room. “Honey, I’m here.” You open the door, and see DooJoon is lying on his bed and watching television.

“Ah, you have come, then let’s go.”

You have a confuse face because looking DooJoon like this. “Wae? I thought we’ll be at your home, watching movie or just do some lazy thing.” You pouting your cheek, and he was laughing see you like this.

“ I want to take you to a amusement park. I have bought a ticket for both of us. Please let’s go to there, I promise you that it’ll be fun.” He kiss your cheek to make you come with hm. “You must say yes, or I’ll keep kissing you.” He makes a fun face around his face, and about to kiss you again.

“Alright, let’s go, I don’t want to make your mom suspicious at us, do something at your room.” DooJoon knows that you don’t like doing something like kiss or hug in front of you and DooJoon’s parents, and then he makes you say yes by doing like that.

“Thank you honey. Let’s go, we go with my car.”

You and DooJoon go to amusement park that DooJoon’s told you. You arrive at there, and holding your hands all the time, you ride a roller coaster,ferris wheel, and many more, that makes you really happy.

“Kamsahamnida, DooJoon-nie.” You say that to DooJoon when you and he are sitting at the coffee shop inside the amusement park.

“I know that you’ll be happy. I have been promise you that you’ll get a great time at here.” DooJoon smile at you and kiss your lips. You feel really safe and happy around him, and you kiss him back.

It’s been 10 p.m. and you should be going home because everyone at home will be worry at you, and then your phone was ringing. It was a text message from DongWoon.

From : DongWoonie :)

Noona, where are you? I’m worried at you, please come home soon :(

To : DongWoonie :)

I’m at amusement park with DooJoon. I’ll be come home soon, wait for me and don’t lock the front gate.

From : DongWoonie :)

You with DooJoon? Well, have fun noona, I thought you with someone else. I’ll not lock the door, be safe noona :)

You smile reading DongWoon’s message because he was so worried at you. He have been overprotective to you since you were little. DooJoon sees you smiling, and ask you, “Who’s it honey? Why are you smiling?”

“Oh, it’s DongWoon. He told me to come home early because he’s worried about me. Can we go home honey?”

“Alright let’s go, I’ll drive you home.”

You and DooJoon go to your home for about 30 minutes, and when you about to get off from the car, he grab your arms, and pull your face to come closer to his.

“Wae honey? I need to go inside.”

“Can you kiss me?”

You smile to him, and nodded. You pull his head, and kiss him with passionate. He kisses you back, and put his arm around your waist, and you keep kissing him until both of you were out of breath.

“Can we do this again? Do a date again?” He asks you again, and he makes you chuckle because he asks you like that.

“Of course we can. I love go out with you. I’ll go inside now, drive safety DooJoonie. I love you.” You kiss him on the cheek, and he reply you, “I love you too.”

After DooJoon left, you come home, and there’s DongWoon waiting for you at the living room. “DongWoon-ah, are you sleeping?”

“Anio noona, I’m not sleeping. Having a good time right? How was that?” DongWoon comes closer to you, and stand up in front of you.

“Yes, thank you for waiting for me, I bought you this for your present.” You give DooJoon a chocolate that you bought before you met DooJoon.

“Kamsahamnida noona!” He take a chocolate and go to his room, and you follow him from behind, and go to your own room, because you really tired after going to amusement park with DooJoon, after you come inside, you change your clothes and sleep immediately.

~~~~~~~

HyunSeung was looking at you from his room, after you come home. He still looks at you until he can’t see you anymore because you go to your room.

“Having a good time ______-ah? With your ing boyfriend?!”

He smile again, and then nodded. “Well your fun time with him will be end really quick. You and that jerk will be separate like you and JunHyung. Just wait and see me. I’m gonna make you love me _____-ah. And only looking at me, not ing JunHyung or your ing boyfriend, DooJoon.”

~~~~~~

DongWoon was going out from his room, to go to a toilet. He was walk pass HyunSeung’s room and hearing everything that he says about separating you and DooJoon.

“WHAT?!! HE WAS GONNA DO IT AGAIN? WHY?!” DongWoon talks to himself again and was about to kick HyunSeung’s door room, but then he stop.

“I must safe noona and DooJoon’s relationship, no matter what. They deserve to be together, not with HyunSeung or JunHyung, it has to be DooJoon.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyeong!

i hope you like the story that i made, please comment and subscribe!

thank you so much :)