True Love

True Love

You’re facing DooJoon now. There’s a smile looking out from his face. “DooJoon-ah, are you sure about this?” ask you to DooJoon. DooJoon is nodding his face. “Of course I’m already thinking it for about a year, I really want you to become my wife. Forever and always become the only one that filled my life with love. I can’t love no one except you, _____-ah, loving you forever is the thing that I wanted the most.”

You’re really speechless now, you’re so happy that finally DooJoon ask you to become his wife. DooJoon is releasing his hug, and kneeling down in front of you, and place his hand in front of you. “ Son _______, will you marry me? Become a woman that very important in my life?”

You’re nodding your head, and put you hands at him. “Of couse I will marry you Yoon DooJoon.” DooJoon is looking at you, and smiling widely. He is standing up and hugging you really tight. “Gomawo ______-ah, I’ll make you happy forever.”

There’s a clapping sound coming out from everyone. YoSeob, DongWoon, HyunSeung, KiKwang, and the groom JunHyung are coming to both of you. “Waw, congratulations DooJoon and _____-ah!! One of us will be getting married soon!” JunHyung is hugging DooJoon and you, while the others keep clapping their hands.

KiKwang is coming near you, and hugging you. “Well, congratulations _______-ah, you and DooJoon are meant to be together.” You’re smiling to KiKwang. “Gomawo KiKwang-ah.” KiKwang is moving out to hugging his bestfriends, DooJoon. HyunSeung is coming to you. “______-ah, congratulations! I’m sorry for broking you apart with DooJoon back then, I really am sorry, you and DooJoon are fate, you can’t love no one except him, and so do him.”

You’re smiling to HyunSeung. “It’s alright Seungie, I already forgot about it. It’s all different, you already have a wife, and I’ll getting married soon. JunHyung and Hyuna are got married. No need to thinking about it anymore.”

“Noona!! You’ll getting married!! Congratulations! Me and Sohyun are so happy. Me, as your twin brother will support you and DooJoon no matter what happen, eventough I’ll be so miss you when you’ll moving out from the house.”

You’re coming closer to DongWoon, and hugging him. “I’ll miss you too.” You’re looking out at Sohyun. “Sohyun-ah, please take a good care at my brother. I’m begging you.” Sohyun is nodding her head. “Of course unnie, I’ll take a good care of DongWoon Oppa.”

“Everyone! My friends here Yoon DooJoon and Son ________ are gonna getting married soon! Please congratulate them, and hope the best for them. And let’s get party again!!” JunHyung is talking in front and already grab Hyuna, smiling to her, and pulling him to the dance floor to do a first dance as a couple.

You, DooJoon, DongWoon, YoSeob, KiKwang, HyunSeung, Jihyun, and Sohyun are dancing all night until the party is over. DongWoon and Sohyun are already going home, because DongWoon need to take Sohyun home first, while DooJoon will take you home. You and DooJoon are going inside DooJoon’s car, and going straight away at your home.

“DooJoon-ah, do you already told your parents about our marriage?” ask you to DooJoon. DooJoon is smiling and trying to look at you for awhile. He nod his head. “I already ask their permission and your parents permission too. I already called them a week ago, and they said that I can marry you.”

You turn your head, and looking excited. “Really? You already told mom and dad? How can you do that?” DooJoon is smiling to you. “I asked YoSeob to help me through it. YoSeob helped me last week, when we can’t meet each other, actually I went to Japan with him to met your parents. And I asked their permission, and they said yes. I’m sorry for not telling you that I’m going to Japan. Mianhae _____-ah.”

“DooJoon-ah, why you say sorry? I’m so happy! Gomawo DooJoon, really gomawo.”

“Your welcome, honey.” DooJoon touch your hands, and keep on driving. “DooJoon, when exactly we’ll getting married?” ask you curious, you don’t know exactly when will you become DooJoon’s wife. “Do you really want to know?” ask DooJoon, he’s teasing you with a smile looking out from his face.

“Of course I want to know. It’s our marriage DooJoon-ah, I need to prepare it well.” DooJoon is smiling and looking at you now, because the traffic jam he can see your face now. “Don’t get shock, because our wedding is one week from now.”

“One week?!”

~~~~~~

One week later….

You’re standing up at the room, a nervous feeling is coming out, makes your body is a little bit shaking. “Omo, my stomach is hurt, I’m so nervous.” You’re touching your stomach with your left hands, because the other hand is holding a flower bouquet. Suddenly someone is knocking the door, it’s your mom.

“_______-ah, are you ready?” ask your mom, and she’s fixing your dress and touching your cheeks. You nod your head. “Do you nervous?” ask your mom again. You nod your head again. “Mom, I really nervous, I’m scared that I’ll humiliate myself in front of DooJoon and his family, what should I do mom?”

Your mom is smiling to you. “You’re pretty _______-ah, you won’t humiliate yourself, DooJoon and his family will be happy to see you, and they’ll be happy to have you as their daughter in law, and so do I _____-ah, I’m happy to have DooJoon as our son in law. Or, do you want me to ask DooJoon to come here?”

You shake your head. “Ani, don’t call him mom, I can take care of it by myself.” Your mom is smiling to you and touching your cheeks again. “I just don’t think, that you’ll getting married really soon and I always know that you and DooJoon are meant to be together _____-ah, I’m happy to seeing you happy.”

You smile to your mom. “Gomawo mom.” You kiss your mother cheeks, and she’s going out from your room. You’re waiting by yourself, and suddenly someone is touching your shoulder. “_______-ah! Congratulations!” You turn around to see whose touching your shoulder. “Hyuna-ya! I thought you went to America after your wedding day. How can you’re here?”

 Hyuna is smiling, and touching your hands. “Jun-ie wants to attending you and DooJoon’s wedding, so we moved our plane until tomorrow, mianhae for not calling you ______-ah, I got really busy preparing for our moved to America.”

“Oh really? It’s alright. I’m just so happy that my bestfriend can attended my wedding.”

Hyuna is looking at you. “Of course, I don’t want to miss it too. Are you nervous ______-ah? I already met DooJoon at the outside, he must happy to see you so pretty today.”

You’re smiling, and suddenly a woman is walking to meet you. “Ms.Son, the wedding is about to start, you need to come out, your father already waiting for you at the outside.” You nod your head, and looking at Hyuna. “Well, see you at the outside ______-ah, don’t get too nervous!” Hyuna is waving at you, and going out from the room.

You stand up, and walking outside to meet you father. Your father is looking at you, and a smile was looking out from his face. “Maybe because I’m too busy in Japan, I don’t have much time with my pretty daughter, and suddenly she’s about to getting married.”

“Dad….”

“It’s alright, I’m happy as long as you happy. Let’s go.” Your father is giving out his elbow try to ask you to wrapping your hands arounf your father’s elbow. You and your father are walking out until the altar, where DooJoon is waiting for you. DooJoon is smiling to you as long as you reached the altar, and bowing to your father. You’re standing next to DooJoon, and smiling to him. DooJoon grabs your hands, and whispers something in your ears.

“You’re so pretty, I’m happy to have you as my wife.” You’re smiling to him. “Me too.” After that the ceremony start. “Yoon DooJoon, do you take Son _______, as your lovely wife?” DooJoon nod his head. “I do.”

“Son ______, do you take Yoon DooJoon as your lovely husband?” You nod your head. “I do.”

“From now, I pronounce you as husband and wife, you may kiss your bride.” DooJoon is smiling to you, touch your hands, and kiss you lips warm and gently. After the kissing, everyone is clapping. DooJoon is whispering something to you. “I’m happy to have you as my wife, Mrs. Yoon.”

You’re looking out at DooJoon, and smiling to him. “I’m happy too, Mr. Yoon, my lovely husband.” DooJoon is grabbing your hands, and hugging you around his arm, and kissing you again. A happy face is looking out from his handsome face.

“_______-ah, let’s make a memory for both of us, more and more, happy or sad, we must through it all. Our journey at the past, let’s think it as an experience that prove our love is real, no one can break us apart. And I think I have found the one that were meant to become my fate. I have found my true love, and it was you.”

“DooJoon-ah, our past maybe not as good as we think, but our journey proves us that you and I were fate, I can’t love no one except you. You’re a really good man, and you can be a leader for our future life. I have found the man that loves me not only when I’m in a good condition, he can love me too when I’m in bad condition too. I have found my true love, and it was you.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyeong!

it was a last chapter, so sad that my story has ended :(

thank you so much for subscribing, and reading my story, it meant a lot to me!

kamsahamnida everyone, XOXO