New Drama

True Love

You try really hard to smile to Lizzy. “Lizzy-ya, anyeong.” Lizzy come closer to you, and smile to you really widely. “Anyeong unnie, it’s been a long time since I met you. How are you unnie?”

“I’m good Lizzy.” You turn to see DooJoon, and he was looking at you. You smile to DooJoon, and greet him warmly. “Anyeong, DooJoon-ah, it’s been a long time.” DooJoon nod his head. “Yeah, it’s been a long time _____-ah.”

“So unnie, are you busy right now?” ask Lizzy to you. “Ania, wae? I just need to go to one more class, before I go home.” Lizzy is smiling to you again. “Really? It’s so good then, I need to wait for DooJoon Oppa today but he has so many class today until this afternoon, can we drink some coffee and talk unnie? I really miss you.”

You thinking for awhile, then nod your head. It’s not bad to meet and talk with her. “Really? Wah, thank you so much unnie.” Say Lizzy to you. “Your welcome, Lizzy-ya.”

“Well, I have to go now, see you later _____ unnie!” Lizzy wave to you, then he grab DooJoon’s arm. They went to different table, not joining you and others.

“Waw, who’s that _____-ah? She has a handsome boyfriend.” Say Hyuna to you. She kept looking at DooJoon, she can’t take her eyes out of him. “YAH! This girl is really.” Say JunHyung to Hyuna, and try to turn her around again. “Wae? Are you jealous?”

You chuckle a little bit, and answer Hyuna’s question. “She’s my dongsaeng, Park Lizzy. I have known her since 6 months ago.” Hyuna is nodding her head, and looking at you again. “Then, you knew a boy that with her? Who’s he?”

“Well, he’s Yoon DooJoon, he’s my ex-boyfriend.” You try to look away, not looking into Hyuna’s eyes. “Really? Waw, your life must be really interesting _____-ah.” You just smile and still not looking into Hyuna. DongWoon and JunHyung are now looking with each other. They know that their mission should be doing right away. “Well, stop the conversation about ______ past. Let’s talk another thing.” Say JunHyung to break an awkward moment.

“JunHyung is right, let’s talk another thing, no need to talk about my noona anymore.” DongWoon was trying to make you more comfortable.

“Alright then, but I have to go to a class now. Well, _____-ah see you later, sorry about before.” Hyuna stand up from her chair, and walk away while you still sitting in your chair. “Well, I have to go to, see you later DongWoon-ah, JunHyung-ah.”

“Noona, you need me to pick you up? I have nothing to do now, since I only got one class today.”

“Ani, HyunSeung will pick me up, you can go home or go somewhere with Sohyun or YoSeob.”

DongWoon nod his head. You walk away from both of them and go to them. JunHyung and DongWoon are now planning their mission. “Well, it’s been 5 months, are you sure you still wanna do this JunHyung-ah?”

“Of course, I’ll still do this, I wait for 5 months not for nothing. The game is on DongWoon.”

~~~~~~~~

You walk away from your class, it’s already 01.00 p.m, you walk to the park inside your university. Lizzy have told you before that she was waiting for you in there. You’re looking around to see where is Lizzy. And then you see her sitting under the tree. You walk closer to her. “Waiting too long Lizzy-ya?”

“Ah, unnie. Ania, it’s alright. Here come sit beside me.” Lizzy smiles to you then move a bit to give you some place to sit. You walk and sit beside her. “So, what are you wanna talk about with me Lizzy-ya?”

Lizzy is silent for awhile, then continue her talking. “Ah, it’s about DooJoon-ie Oppa.”

You turn around to see Lizzy’s face. She can’t see you and just look down. “What is it?”

“Well, but unnie you have to promise me that you’ll not get angry with me.”

“I promise, wae?”

“Unnie, do you still love DooJoon-ie Oppa?”

You got shock hearing Lizzy talk like that. “Wae?”

“Hmm, well, I love DooJoon-ie Oppa, unnie. Really really love him. Eventough me and him are not officially dating but I thought we kinda like a couple now. Can you forget about him unnie? I know you still love him, you can’t forget DooJoon-ie Oppa.”

“Lizzy-ya..”

“Please stop making DooJoon-ie Oppa life miserable unnie, you don’t deserve him, I can make him forget about you, and I’ll keep trying do that, I just want unnie to talk to DooJoon-ie Oppa to forget about you, and look at me as a girl, not his dongsaeng. I really want to become his girlfriend unnie, I really want to.”

You are thinking for awhile, and you can hear that Lizzy’s crying. “Lizzy-ya, don’t cry.”

“Unnie, you don’t know how I feel right? You need to get away from DooJoon-ie Oppa’s mind, he already have me unnie. He already have me!”

You don’t know what to say to Lizzy right now. You keep looking down, don’t know what to say to her. “I don’t know Lizzy, I don’t know.” Lizzy is looking at you now. “You have JunHyung Oppa, and HyunSeung Oppa too unnie, why you still want DooJoon-ie Oppa? Wae unnie? WAE?”

“Because I love him, Lizzy-ya. I love DooJoon.”

~~~~~~~

HyunSeung arrive at your university, and get out from car, try to find you around. HyunSeung try to call you, but you didn’t answer it. “Where is she? I can’t go inside, I don’t know anything about this university.” HyunSeung walk and sitting at the front of your car. Until someone is greeting him from behind.

“Enjoying your new day, huh?”

HyunSeung turn around to see who’s talking. “JunHyung?! What are you doing in here?”

“Surprise?” JunHyung stop for awhile and come closer to him. “You didn’t expect to see me here right, my best friend Jang HyunSeung?” JunHyung is now standing in front of HyunSeung, he looks at HyunSeung with his cold stare again.

“Of course! Do you forget about our deal? You need to get your ing face away from here, away from me and especially away from ______!”

“So you can get your ing hands around her? Pretend that you have changed?! Well, I don’t think so.”

HyunSeung is now looking at JunHyung, he still don’t have any clue about what JunHyung gonna do. He didn’t prepare anything about JunHyung sudden attack. “What do you want huh?”

“I’ll not doing something like you. Doing something jerk, I’m not that type of person, Jang HyunSeung. I’m not.”

“Well, what do you want? WHAT DO YOU WANT?!

JunHyung is clapping his hand now. “Well, are you feel threatening now? Scared about what I’m gonna do now? I am seeing the old HyunSeung now, HyunSeung that always behind me? The old HyunSeung that scared with me, his own best friends?”

I AM NOT! I AM NOT SCARED ABOUT YOU, YONG JUNHYUNG!

JunHyung is chuckling by himself now. “Really?” JunHyung stop his chuckling and look at HyunSeung. “I have give you that ing 5 months to live your life well, but the real game is starting now HyunSeung, just get ready. Wait and see.”

“What?! What are you talking about?”

“Well, excuse me, I have something to do.” JunHyung is turn around and walk away, leave HyunSeung standing in front of the car. Clueless.  HyunSeung still don’t know what JunHyung gonna do. WHAT IS HE PLANNING?!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyeong!

i'm back with the new chapter, hope you enjoying the story :)

please comment and subscribe!

thank you so much :)