Happy or Sad?

True Love

You’re coming out from hospital today for spent the last seven days in there. DongWoon and HyunSeung are taking you back from hospital. “Noona! Finally you came out from hospital! It’s good to see you healthy again!” DongWoon is hugging you really tightly, makes you breathing hard.

“DongWoon-ah, I can’t breathe.”

“Oh, mianhae noona.” DongWoon makes a smile in his face, make his face more handsome than before. HyunSeung is come closer to you and hug you too. “It’s good to see you getting well, and a smile looking out from your face ______-ah.”

You hug HyunSeung, and whispered something in his ear. “Yes, it’s good to be back, and thank you for taking care of me well, Seungie.” HyunSeung is release your hug, and looking at your face. “You call me Seungie…”

You’re smiling widely to HyunSeung. “Yes, I’ll call you Seungie again like the way I call you before, you’re my seungie, always be my seungie.”

“_______-ah….”

“Wae? Surprised because me calling you Seungie?” HyunSeung is nodding his head, and smile is looking out from his handsome face. You grab HyunSeung and DongWoon arms, pull them closer to you. “My life is now perfect because have all of you beside me. DongWoon-ah, HyunSeung-ah, KiKwang-ah, JunHyung-ah, YoSeob-ah, and DooJoon-ah. Gomawo for taking care of me, really really gomawo, especially for my twin brother.”

DongWoon is smiling to you, and hugging you again. “Your welcome noona, don’t get sick again, araso?” You nod your head, and then three of you walking to DongWoon’s car. DongWoon is driving, you sit at the front while HyunSeung is sitting at the back.

“So, we’re going to home right away? Or going somewhere else?” ask DongWoon while his eyes is keep looking straight, focus on driving.

You’re thinking for awhile, and then nod your head. “Can we go to some grocery store? I wanna buy something to cook, I’ll cook a delicious food for you and HyunSeung. Is that alright?”

“Really? You want to cook something for us?” ask HyunSeung, happily.

“Yes, I’ll cook for both of you. What do you want to eat?” ask you to DongWoon and HyunSeung.

“I want to eat bibimbap!” say DongWoon happily, it’s been a long time since you cooked for him, because you have to sleep at the hospital, and his cooking skill is not really good.

“Araso, I’ll make a delicious bibimbap for you DongWoonie. How about you Seungie? What do you want?”

“I want sundubujiggae, is that alright ______-ah?” You nod your head and looking at HyunSeung. “Of course it’s alright! It was a complimentary because taking care of me well. Oh, I’ll ask KiKwang, YoSeob, JunHyung, and DooJoon to come over too, I should be thanking to them too. Can I ask them to come over too DongWoonie?”

“Of course you can noona, they’re my friends too.”

You nod your head, and grab your phone away from your bag. Sending a message to four of them.

To : JunHyungie, YoSeobie, KiKwangie, DooJoonie

Anyeong boys! Can you come over to me and DongWoonie’s house? I have something for saying thank you for all of you, I made a delicious food >.<

You’re waiting for about 5 minutes, until your phone was ringing, a new text message is coming.

From : JunHyungie

Really? Waw, gomawo, I’ll come over to your house!

From : YoSeobie

_______-ah is making a delicious food? I’ll come of course!

From : KiKwangie

Your food is always the best, I can’t miss it, I’ll be there after my classes are over!

From : DooJoonie

I’m sorry _____-ah, I can’t make it. I have something important to do, if I can make it up really fast, I’ll come over for sure. Mianhae _____-ah.

You’re looking out at your face, sadness is looking out from your face, because DooJoon can’t come to your house. DongWoon is looking at you, confused why suddenly you become sad. “Wae noona? They can’t come?”

You shake your head. “Ani, they can come, it’s only DooJoon that can’t come. It’s alright. Driving faster DongWoon-ah, I should buy a lot of ingredients that I need.” DongWoon nod his head, and driving faster. You keep silent while DongWoon and HyunSeung are talking. I’m really hoping that you can come, but I guess you’re too busy right now.

~~~~~~~~~

After taking some groceries out from DongWoon’s car, you’re put on an apron, and start preparing a food. You’re making bibimbap, sundubujiggae and samgupsyal. “It must be enough for five of them and me, I just need to make it more.” You’re busy preparing the ingredients, chop, and cooking.

“Do you need some help?” ask HyunSeung come closer to you. You look at HyunSeung and shake your head. “Ani, it’s alright, you can take some rest Seungie.”

“I can’t let you to get sick again because of you’re too tired. Let me help you.” HyunSeung is already wearing an apron, and chop something.

“Seungie…”

“Wae? I’m good at this right?” HyunSeung is smiling at you for awhile, while his hands keep chopping the ingredients that you need. “Yes, you’re daebak! I never tought you’re good at cooking.”

“I learned it from my mom, come on _____-ah, we still have so much to do!” You nod your head, and start cooking again. DongWoon is coming downstair from his room after changing his clothes to something that more comfortable. “Noona, you want me to help you too?”

“Ani, you don’t have to help me DongWoon-ah, you just take a rest.”

“Alright then, if you need something just let me know.”

You and HyunSeung are busy cooking food for all of you. One hour later, the food is ready and can to be served. “Finally! The foods are all done!” You’re smiling widely and do a high five. HyunSeung is replying your high five and smile to you. DongWoon is coming to both of you after smelling something good from the kitchen.

“Waw, it looks delicious! The boys will be here in any minutes, they already call me before.”

“Really? I’ll change my clothes then.” You’re going to your room, change wearing a pink skirt, and a white blouse, tidying your hair, and puta light make up, then going out from your room to come downstairs. DongWoon is smiling to you widely after seeing you. “Noona, if you’re not my sister, I’ll ask you to become my girlfriend.”

“DongWoon-ah, don’t say that, remember I’m your sister.”

“I’m just joking around noona, but you’re so pretty, ask HyunSeung if you don’t trust me.” You’re looking at HyunSeung, and he nod his head. “Yes, you’re pretty, always.” You’re smiling and after that the bell is ringing, DongWoon come out to open up the door for them. YoSeob is screaming DongWoon’s name after seeing him.

“DONGWOON-AH!! ME MISS YOU!!”

YoSeob is running towards DongWoon and hugging DongWoon tightly. “YAH! Do you know what people will thinking about if seeing both of you like this?” JunHyung is looking at them, a weird face is looking out from him. KiKwang is chuckling seeing JunHyung is nagging so much.

“Araso, JunHyung-ah, you’re still the grumpy one.” YoSeob pout his face and running to come inside. DongWoon, JunHyung and KiKwang are following from behind. “Anyeong, YoSeob-ah.” You’re smiling to YoSeob after seeing him coming inside. YoSeob is running to you, and hug you tightly.

“________-AH! It’s good to see you! ME MISS YOU TOO!

You’re surprised seeing YoSeob hugging you so suddenly, makes JunHyung and KiKwang screaming YoSeob’s name. “YAH! YANG YOSEOB!”

“WAE? I can’t hug her? Wae? Wae?” YoSeob is teasing both of them, because know both of them secret. Makes KiKwang and JunHyung silent, awkward. You’re smiling to three of them, and greet them warmly.

“JunHyung-ah, KiKwang-ah, YoSeob-ah, thank you so much for coming! I’ve made all of this for you. Hope you enjoy the food.” You pull their arms to go to dining room, and told them to sit. You’re sitting next to DongWoon. When they all see the food, their smile is more brightly.

“Samgupsyal!!” KiKwang grab his chopstick, and eating it immediately. YoSeob is looking at KiKwang, then eating it too. JunHyung, DongWoon and HyunSeung are eating all of them too. “This is so good _____-ah! Hyuna never made a food like this!” JunHyung is smiling to you, make you chuckle a little bit.

“Really? I thought she’s good at cooking.”

“Ani, she’s just good at western food, not Korean food. But I can’t stand eating too much western food.” You’re smiling to JunHyung, and let him to eat a lot of food. “How’s Hyuna JunHyung-ah? Is she alright?”

JunHyung nod his head. “Yes, she’s alright. She told me to say to you that she miss you. She’s going somewhere, that’s why she can’t come here.”

“Really? I miss her too.”

YoSeob is looking at both of you, curious about something. “JunHyung-ie..” JunHyung look at YoSeob now. “Wae?”

“Are you dating with Hyuna?”

After hearing YoSeob talking like that, JunHyung was shock makes him coughing. “YAH! YANG YOSEOB!”

“Wae? I’m asking you about that, is that wrong?”

JunHyung is about to yelling at YoSeob again, when suddenly DongWoon is talking too, defending YoSeob. “He’s just asking JunHyung-ah, but I’m curious too, are you dating Hyuna?”

You’re looking at JunHyung too, curious. Everyone is now looking at him, make him take a deep breath. “Ani, I’m not dating her. I’m just a little bit like her now, she’s back to old Hyuna, the one that I like.”

“Really? WAW! Happy for you JunHyungie.” YoSeob is wrapping his arm around JunHyung. “Yes, I’m happy for you too.” You’re saying like that, and smiling to him, makes JunHyung smiling back to you. All of you are eating again, when suddenly KiKwang’s phone is ringing.

“Yobseyo, ah DooJoon, wae? I’m at DongWoon and ______ house, waeyo? ……., oh really? Araso, I’ll tell them, hmm… I understand, bye.”

You’re looking at KiKwang now, curious about what he’s talking about with DooJoon. KiKwang is looking at all of you. “DooJoon told me to tell you guys, that he can’t make it here, because he is still in Busan, he said that he was sorry can’t join in here.”

“Busan? Why he’s in Busan?” ask JunHyung.

“He’s taking Lizzy and her family to there. I guess she will be living in her hometown, the last time I heard that Lizzy don’t want make DooJoon’s family taking care of her family for the long time.”

“Really? But I never had a chance to known her. I never make it up.” YoSeob is pouting his cheeks, he really wanted to know Lizzy because DooJoon told him that Lizzy is so pretty.

You’re keeping silent, don’t know what to say to all of them.I guess today will be without DooJoon, I miss him, miss him so badly but I can’t let them to know that I miss DooJoon. HyunSeung is looking at you, worried. He whispers something in your ears. “I know you miss him, but keep smiling _____-ah, it’s your day, don’t make the mood turn down.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyeong!

I've made a new chapter, hope you guys enjoying it!

thank you so much for subscribing and comment too!

please subscribe and comment about what you think below, kamsahamnida XOXO :)