Threatening

True Love

You, DooJoon, DongWoon, and KiKwang arriving at the club where YoSeob’s party is held. DooJoon drop three of you in the front door, while he trying to find a parking lot to park his car. DongWoon and KiKwang is already going inside to start the party, while you still waiting for DooJoon to come. It’s really cold outside. You talked to yourself while waiting for DooJoon to come.

You waiting for DooJoon for about 5 minutes and then he comes to see you. “Sorry for waiting so long honey.” He grab your hands and going inside. When you comes inside the party is already starting and the music is playing hard around the club. Everyone is looking at both of you. You feel a little bit embarrassed, afraid that you look weird.

“Am I looking weird honey?” you ask DooJoon, and he shaking his head.

“Ani, you look pretty. Really pretty.”

“Then why everyone is looking at both of us. You can’t be weird, it must be because of me.”

DooJoon chuckled hearing you like that. “It’s not because of that honey, it must be because you look so pretty, and everyone is jealous at you.”

You just chuckled hearing DooJoon cheesy at you. You and DooJoon walk to meet YoSeob, to give a birthday present for his birthday. You meet him, sitting around KiKwang and DongWoon. “Yoseob-ah.” You call him, and he goes closer to you and DooJoon.

“_____-ah, DooJoon-ah. Thank you so much for coming.”

“Yes, and happy birthday to you. And it’s a present for you.” You give DooJoon some box that you prepare for him, it’s a present from you and DooJoon.

“Of course we’ll come, it’s our bestfriend buddy’s birthday party!” say DooJoon to YoSeob while he give a little punch at YoSeob’s arm.

 You and DooJoon are sitting next to DongWoon and KiKwang, while YoSeob is going somewhere after receiving a phone call. You looking around the club to see what everyone doing. There are a lot of people dancing on the dance floor, while other people just sitting and talking with each other. Suddenly you feel someone grabs your hands.

“Honey, do you want to dance?” ask DooJoon to you.

You shake your heads, means that you don’t want to dancing, because you scared that you’ll step on DooJoon’s feet or anything. DooJoon chuckled, and pull your hands to follow him.

“You need to dancing, because it’s a party! Come on!”

Because DooJoon pulls your hands really tight, you’re going to the dance floor and have to dancing with him. DooJoon is really good at dancing and everyone looking at him with an amazed face. When suddenly you feel YoSeob is calling you and DooJoon to go back to the seat, because he’s waving at both of you from afar.

When both of you arrive at the seat again, YoSeob was already there, seating between DongWoon and KiKwang. “Everyone, I want to introduce someone to all of you. He’s my childhood friends that have been missing for a long time, and I just met him again. I want you to meet him.” Say YoSeob to four of you.

“Really? Where is he?” ask DongWoon to YoSeob, DongWoon is one of the closest friend with YoSeob, he is YoSeob’s bestfriend, while DooJoon is really close with KiKwang.

“Wait, I’ll get him here.” YoSeob is going for awhile and go with someone beside him, then he introduce his childhood friends.

“Everyone, I want you to meet my childhood friend, Yong JunHyung.”

JunHyung is stepping closer to all of you, and introduce himself. You get shocked seeing JunHyung is standing in front of you. JUNHYUNG? WAE? HE’S YOSEOB’S CHILDHOOD FRIENDS? You talked to yourself, and you just stand still and not talking while everyone are greeting to JunHyung.

“Ah, anyeong, I’m Lee KiKwang.”

“I’m Yoon DooJoon.”

“JunHyung-ah?! It’s me Son DongWoon, do you remember me?” DongWoon asks JunHyung after seeing him.

“DongWoon? Of course I remember you, how are you? It’s been a long time since I met you.” Say JunHyung to DongWoon.

“I’m fine, well when you back to Korea? Why you didn’t call me?”

“Hmm, it’s been 3 weeks since I came back to Korea, mian, I didn’t know your new number. We can exchange our number again later.”

“Wait a minute, so you have been known each other? Since when?” ask YoSeob really curious after hearing DongWoon and JunHyung conversation.

“We have known each other since Junior High School, but he left Korea and went out of country, and just go back here without telling me.” DongWoon answer YoSeob question, while he playing around with JunHyung.

“_____-ah, you haven’t introduced yourself to JunHyung.” Say YoSeob to you.

You felt a little shock because YoSeob told you that. You haven’t spoke anything about your ex-boyfriend to DooJoon, and you think this time is not the right time to talk anything about that.

“Hmm, that ……”

“It’s alright I have known ______-ah.” Say JunHyung to everyone.

“Really? When? How do you know each other?” ask DooJoon when he hear JunHyung have known you.

You take a deep breath, scared to hear what JunHyung told DooJoon. “Yes, we were a schoolmate, we go to the  same school, and I have known her because he’s DongWoon’s twins.”

You glad to hear JunHyung, didn’t tell anything about your past, and that he was your ex-boyfriend. You thinks you’ll tell DooJoon later because you scare that it will open your broken hearts again while you still trying to start a relationship with DooJoon. You smile to JunHyung, while he smile to you back.

“Well, let’s continue our bestfriend’s party, YANG YOSEOB!” say KiKwang to everyone to break an awkward moments between you and JunHyung.

~~~~~~

You go to a bathroom for awhile to check your make up, and your hair. When you about to go, you meet JunHyung, and he greet you warmly.

“Ah, anyeong ______-ah.” He bows at you, and then you bows back at him.

“Anyeong, JunHyung. It’s been nice to meet you again.”

“Yes, it’s nice. Is your boyfriend in there too? The one that sitting next to you?”

You nodded, and talk to him, “Yes, he is.”

“Well hope your relationship you with him will working out not like you and me _____-ah. Let us be friends right?” He give you his hands to do a shake hands, and you reply his hands.

“Well well well, what do we have here? An ex-boyfriend and girlfriend? Trying to become a friends again? What a nice scene.”

“HYUNSEUNG! What do you do in here?” ask you to HyunSeung after hearing he talking to both of you.

“Well, let’s say that I’m studying in the same school as yours, everyone knows about YoSeob’s party, so I have been inviting by him to go to here. Am I that invincible that you didn’t even noticed that I’m in here for so long? Watching you and your friends get well together, and get a new friends? Do you know how hurt I am?”

You stood up hearing HyunSeung say something like that. JunHyung was stay silent, didn’t know what to say to HyunSeung right now. “What do we have here? A great friends that just stay still don’t even greeting his old friends?! How could you do that YONG JUNHYUNG?!” ask HyunSeung to JunHyung.

“What do you want?” ask JunHyung to HyunSeung using his cold voice and staring at HyunSeung.

“Well, let us see what I want from both of you.” He keeps silent for awhile and continues his talking. “I know what you did with him at the park. Both of you are kissing.”

You and JunHyung just staring at HyunSeung, didn’t know what to say or even act to him. “So, both of you are speechless right? So I was right that you did that. Well, how could a girl that has a boyfriend cheated over him with his ex-boyfriend? How could you do that, _____-ah? HOW?!”

“What do you want from both of us? WHAT! JUST TELL ME NOW!!” say JunHyung to HyunSeung, he has been lost his patience over HyunSeung because what he did two years ago and now, tonight.

“What I want is simple, not really hard to do by both of you.” He chuckle by his own self, and continue his talking again. “ For you YONG JUNHYUNG, I want you to come back to your family again, away from this country, never come back or shows your face again. I am sick to see your ing face disturbing my vision. And for you _____-ah, I want you to break up with your ing boyfriend YOON DOOJOON, and become my girlfriend.”

“WHAT??!! ARE YOU CRAZY?” ask JunHyung to HyunSeung, he really lost his temper now, he really furious and maybe will be punch his face in any minutes.

“It’s up to both of you, you want to follow what I do or I’ll just tell DooJoon and maybe his best friends and your own twins, Son DongWoon, and they will hate you, both of you forever. I’ll wait in here waiting you do that, if you didn’t do that I’ll tell them tomorrow morning.”

You and JunHyung stay silent. You can’t do anything, you can’t break up with DooJoon, you love DooJoon and what HyunSeung treats you is over limit, you can’t stay silent, but you and JunHyung can’t underestimate HyunSeung because he do what he told.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyeong!

it's been chapter 11, hope you enjoy it!

please subscribe and comment below, thank you very much :)