Complicated

True Love

You still keep quiet after talking with Lizzy. Lizzy is still crying beside you. You still don’t know what to say to her. “Lizzy-ya, are you alright?”

“Am I looking alright unnie? Am I?” say Lizzy to you while she keeps crying. “I know that I shouldn’t say something like that to you, but I just need to say about my feeling too.”

“I know unnie, I know. But can’t you let go DooJoon-ie Oppa?”

You’re thinking for awhile, and continue your talking. “I don’t know, I’m the one that broke his heart. I know I don’t deserve his love anymore, I know about that.” You are looking at Lizzy now. “But we shouldn’t hide our feelings eventough we know it’s wrong, right?”

Lizzy is looking at you again, and nodded her head. You smile to her. “I gotta go now, HyunSeung is waiting for me, see you later Lizzy-ya.” You get up and leave Lizzy sitting in there alone. You start to cry, you had hold it since you started talking with Lizzy, but you can’t crying in front of her.

“I hope you’ll live better with Lizzy, DooJoonie.”

You’re about to go to parking lot to meet HyunSeung. You’re walking at the hallway, while your hands keep wiping your tears away. When you turn around you see JunHyung standing alone, you’re about to greet him when someone was coming closer to him, it was Hyuna.

“What are you doing in here JunHyung?” ask Hyuna to JunHyung. You knew it was wrong to eavesdrop, but you’re really curious about both of them, you think they’re more than just a friend. You’re standing behind the wall, to hear their conversation more clearly.

“Wae? You need to know about my activities too?” say JunHyung to Hyuna, you can hear that JunHyung’s voice was cold, really cold to her.

“YAH! I just wanna be polite to you, don’t be mad, I’m just asking.”

“Mian Hyuna, I’m just really not in a good mood, sorry.”

“It’s alright. But JunHyung-ah, about us…”

“Wae? Is there something left in us?”

“I just really in love with you, I don’t want to break up with you, I want us to be like before, like when we were in America. JunHyung and Hyuna. Why you broke up with me? I still don’t get the reason, Jun-ie.”

Jun-ie? They were dating? Why JunHyung never told me before? You’re keep talking by yourself, still eavesdrop their conversation.

“I know you must be really curious why I broke up with you, there is the reason why. I love someone in here, in Korea.  No one can replace her in my heart, eventough your personality is really similar to her, but I can’t, if I keep doing that it’ll make you hurt even more.”

“Is that girl was _____-ah?”

“Yes, it was her.”

“Really? Doesn’t she still love her ex-boyfriend? Who is it? DooJoon?”

You shock after hearing Hyuna talking about DooJoon. How could she know about DooJoon?

“I know, but at least I’m trying to get her heart again.”

When you still eavesdrop their conversation, suddenly your phone was ringing. You took your phone from your bag. It’s from HyunSeung. You’re about to pick up the phone, but you hear JunHyung’s voice come closer to you. “Who is it? Is there someone?”

You got panic, you’re about to run, but JunHyung was already standing in front of you. “_____-ah? What are you doing in here?” You don’t know what to say to him, you can’t say that you’re eavesdrop their conversation. OMG, what should I say to him?

“I’m from the park, I’m about to go to parking lot.”

“Really? Since when you’re here?”

“Since when? I’m just got here JunHyung-ah. Wae?”

“Ani, it’s alright.”

“Well, I’m going now, HyunSeung is waiting for me. Anyeong JunHyung-ah.” You’re walking to parking lot, to meet HyunSeung. They were dating? For how long? But I can’t ask JunHyung straight away.

You arrive at the parking lot, and walk to your car. You can see that HyunSeung was inside. You open the door and sitting beside him. “HyunSeung, waiting long?”

HyunSeung smiles and shake his head. “Ani, why didn’t you pick up my call? I already call you for 5 times.”

“Mian, HyunSeung-ah, I was talking with my friends before, so I can’t pick up your call in front of her.”

HyunSeung nod, and start driving your car. He was just silent not talking. That makes you more curious about what happen with him. “HyunSeung-ah.”

HyunSeung turn around, try to look at you. “Wae?”

“Are you alright? You look pale.”

“I’m alright, do I look pale?”

You nodded your head. HyunSeung is just smiling to you. “I’m alright, I’m just worried about something.”

“Really? What is it?”

HyunSeung was silent for awhile, and then he continue his talking. “I’m just worry that my time with you will be over.”

~~~~~~~~

You’re arrive at your car, and walking inside, while HyunSeung was parking your car into garage. You can see that DongWoon was already at home, because his car was inside garage. You’re going straight away to your room, and changed your clothes into something more comfortable.

You’re lying in your bed, when suddenly someone was knocking your room. “Noona, can I come in?” You hear DongWoon’s voice from the outside, then you open the door. “Wae? What happen DongWoon-ah?”

“Can I come in first?” You nod, then DongWoon come inside. DongWoon is sitting on the bed, while you’re sitting at the chair beside your bed. “Wae DongWoon-ah?”

“I need something to talk with you. It’s about you noona, and about Sohyun.”

“Really? Wae?”

“I met Sohyun today. Me and Sohyun were talking to each other. Suddenly Sohyun was talking about Lizzy. I just knew that she was Lizzy’s cousin, they were really close to each other because they’re at the same age. Sohyun told me that Lizzy and DooJoon are living together now, noona.”

You shocked hearing DongWoon talked about Lizzy and DooJoon living together. You just keep silent, don’t know what to say to DongWoon. You feel that your heart was hurt, because of that. “Noona, are you alright?” ask DongWoon, he looks worried now because seeing you like this.

“They… they live to-together?”

“Noona, are you sure you’re alright? You look pale. I’m really sorry noona, I shouldn’t tell you about this.”

DongWoon is coming closer to you, wrap his arm around your shoulder. You’re crying now. You can’t take it, your heart was really hurt because hearing that DooJoon and Lizzy live together. “Can you go DongWoon-ah? I want to be alone.”

“Are you sure noona?”

“Go.”

“Noona… don’t be like this, please noona.”

“GO! I SAID GO, LEAVE ME ALONE!” DongWoon was really surprised hearing you yell at him. DongWoon come outside from your room. After he reached his room, he took away his phone out.

“JunHyung-ah, our plan must be doing immediately. I don’t want my sister gets crazy.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyeong!

hope you enjoy the new chapter, please comment and subscribe below, thank you everyone.

I accept a suggestion too! kamsahamnida, xoxo :)