Pair Up

True Love

You, DongWoon, and JunHyung are arriving at your home. You bow at JunHyung, and then get in to your home, and going to your room. You really feel that you can’t take it anymore. You go straight, lying on your bed, not even changing your clothes, and crying again. “I’m broke up with DooJoon, and make KiKwang hates me, FOREVER! Mianhae DooJoon-ah, I really am sorry.”

You mumbling again by yourself, still can’t believe what happen tonight. “Are you happy now HyunSeung? Happy?”

“Yes, I am happy, really happy.”

You shock after hearing someone voice and see HyunSeung standing in front of your door, and looking at you. “HyunSeung?! What are you doing in here?” You stand up and sitting in your bed, you’re looking at HyunSeung using your cold stare.

“Hmm, let me see what I’m doing here.” He chuckle then continue his talking. “I wanna congratulate you for finally break up with DooJoon. You made a great decision by following what I told you. There’s one thing left.”

“You are such a jerk.”

“Well well well, now you can hiss me, but it’s alright I can take it, you must be mad. But I just want you to know that I’m doing a hard way, because you can’t love me by using an easy way. You made a wrong decision from the first time honey.”

“Don’t call me honey!”

“Alright alright, I’ll not calling you honey right now. Mian. But after you become mine, I’ll always call you honey, my only one honey.” HyunSeung come closer to you, and he your cheeks gently. “I’m gonna make you love me, just me, I hope in the end you’ll just see me as the one you love the most, please look at me, only me _____-ah.”

You looking at HyunSeung’s eyes, you can see that there is an honest in his eyes. He never lies to you, he really loves you. HyunSeung is looking at you too. “I’m sorry _____-ah, I’m sorry, but I have to do this.”

HyunSeung is leaving your room, go to his own room, you can’t understand what he was doing now. “He says sorry to me? Wae?” You keep thinking about him again, when suddenly your phone was ringing, and it was from DooJoon.

From : DooJoonie <3

_____-ah, why are you doing this to me? Do you know how much I love you? Please don’t go, please, please be mine again. Tell me why you want to broke up with me, please I’m begging you, I love you so much.

You see DooJoon’s message, and you can feel that your tears is falling down again. I’m sorry DooJoon, it’s the best way, I don’t want you to get more hurt because of HyunSeung, sorry. You laying down in your bed again, trying to sleep although your tears still rolling down from your eyes.

~~~~~~

“Thank you for driving me and _____-ah home, JunHyung.” say DongWoon to JunHyung after get off from JunHyung’s car.

“It’s alright, it didn’t bother me at all.” say JunHyung to DongWoon.

DongWoon take a deep breath, and continue his talking. “I know that you might know what happen tonight with my sister and DooJoon. You must be knows the reason why she suddenly ask DooJoon to broke up with her. I really know my sister, she never do something like that even her heart really hurts.”

JunHyung looking at DongWoon with his cold stare. “Why you ask me like that?”

“Because I know what your past with my sister, what you did to her, I know everything, although my sister just tells me half of the story, but I know tonight there’s something between you and her.”

“What do you want from me?” ask JunHyung to DongWoon. He really lost his temper because what HyunSeung did to him and now he thinks that DongWoon wants to start a fight with him.

“I need your help.”

“I can’t, sorry.” JunHyung turn around, and go inside his car, and start to leave DongWoon. But DongWoon get him. “Please I’m begging you, help my sister.”

“I can’t, mianhae DongWoon-ah.”

~~~~~~

You wake up the next morning, you feel a little bit dizzy because crying the whole night. You go to bathroom to take shower and change your clothes. You go downstairs and meet DongWoon in the downstairs. “Ah, anyeong DongWoon.”

DongWoon turn around and smile to you. “Anyeong noona, feeling better?”

You nodded and smile to DongWoon, you can’t tell DongWoon what happen to you, JunHyung and HyunSeung last night. You better keep it by yourself. When you notice that DongWoon was well suited and ready to go, you ask him. “Are you gonna going somewhere?”

“Yes noona, I’m gonna go to airport to pick mom and dad, remember? They arrive today.”

“Oh yes, I forget about that. You want me to accompany you?”

 “Ani, I’ll go by myself. You need to take a rest. Oh, and I have made a breakfast for you, it was on the table. I’m going now, anyeong noona.”

You wave at DongWoon and eat some breakfast that DongWoon made for you. You really feel hungry because you didn’t eat anything since last night, and it’s already 11 a.m. You keep eating your breakfast and you feel HyunSeung was come out from his room and go downstairs. You stay silent and just look down when HyunSeung arrive at the kitchen and drinks some juice.

“You have a swollen eyes.” say HyunSeung to you.

“I know, who you think responsible for this?” you answer HyunSeung very cold, and didn’t even look at him.

HyunSeung come closer, touch your waist, and turning you around to see him. He your cheek, and just stay silent. “What are you doing?” ask you to him.

“I’m sorry ____-ah.”

“Isn’t all of this what you always want?! Why do you say sorry after everything that happened to me?!”

  HyunSeung take a deep breath, and looking you in the eyes. “I know I did wrong, I always know but please give me a chance, I know that I can make it up to you. Please be my girlfriend.”

You staring at him, “Why are you doing this? WHY?! Why you never made me love you like everyone do? Why you must use a hard way? Why you never try by asking me to go on a date with you? Why you force me to love you? Why HyunSeung, Why?! ANSWER ME!!”

“_____-ah, please listen to me first.” HyunSeung is trying to touch and hold your hands, but you pull your hands away from him.

“DON’T TOUCH ME!!”

“Please, listen to me first.”

“GO AWAY!!” You push HyunSeung body away from you, and go to your room, you grab your coat, your bag, phone, and wallet, and also your car key. You really not in the mood to stay at home, and stay in the house, just with HyunSeung, you can’t take it. HyunSeung see you, and trying to stop you to go.

“Where are you going?”

“It’s none of your business. Now let me go.” HyunSeung is still holding your hands, and now even tighter. “LET ME GO!” you pull your hands away from HyunSeung, and go inside your car. You know that it’s dangerous to driving while in a bad condition, but you think it’s better than just stay at home with HyunSeung.I must visit DooJoon now, no matter what, I must explain it to him. You drive your car really fast to DooJoon’s house.

~~~~~~

DongWoon arrive at the airport, and he go inside a coffee shop to buy a coffee while waiting for his mom and dad arrived. “One cappuccino please.” say DongWoon to a servant in that coffee shop.

“Alright, wait a minute.”

“How much?”

“5000 won.” DongWoon take the money, and bring a coffee to go inside an airport. When suddenly he sees JunHyung, grab some luggage beside him. DongWoon was really surprised to see JunHyung here, and he comes to greet JunHyung.

“JunHyung-ah.”

 JunHyung turn around when he hears someone was calling his name. “DongWoon, what are you doing in here?”

“I’m about to pick up my mom and dad, they arrive today. What are you doing in here?”

“I’m gonna go back to America today.”

“Wae? Why so sudden?”

JunHyung stay silent hearing DongWoon say like that. “I need to go back to my parents.”

DongWoon look at JunHyung unbelievable, and continue his talking. “Ani, I know there’s something going on in here. You never going out of the country unless something happen to you, I know you very well JunHyung-ah.”

JunHyung keep silent, and looking at DongWoon with his cold stare. “About last night, I know I was wrong, I’m just trying to know what happen with my sister, and I know there’s something between you and her. Please help me JunHyung-ah, I don’t want to see my sister like this.”

JunHyung keep silent, when JunHyung about to talk, DongWoon is talking again. “If you love my sister like you do say to her, then please help me.”

“So, what do you want from me? I’ll help you.”

DongWoon is smiling to JunHyung and punch his arm a little bit. “That was my friend, always help me whenever I need him.” JunHyung is smiling at DongWoon back. “What happen last night? Is this happening because of HyunSeung?”

JunHyung was shock hearing DongWoon mention HyunSeung. “Why you think it’s because of HyunSeung?”

“I was hearing him talking about breaking up my sister and DooJoon’s relationship. That’s why I’m asking you if this all happening because of him. I know you know everything about it. If you can tell me what happen last night with you, HyunSeung and my sister, I can do something about it.”

“Well, I can tell you about that later, and yes it was because of him, but what your plan was?”

DongWoon smiling at him, “Well, first let’s pair up.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyeong!

hope you enjoy the new chapter, please comment and subscribe :)

Thank you :)