Boyfriend

True Love

14 September 2011, 07.30 a.m

You and DongWoon is ready to go to school, while HyunSeung is not shown his face out of his room. “Where is HyunSeung? We’ll be late.” Dongwoon said that while he keep looking at his watch. You just stay still in your chair and didn’t care about HyunSeung at all.

“YAH! HYUNSEUNG! Come down or we’ll be late!”

“I’m here DongWoon-ah, sorry I’m late, I set my alarm clock wrong.” HyunSeung walking out from his room and running to downstairs where you and DongWoon waiting for him.

“We’re going mom!anyeong!” you said to your mom and kiss her on the cheek.

You, DongWoon, and HyunSeung walking to a subway, and then get the next train that go to your school. Three of you just stay still and didn’t talked at all, until HyunSeung break the silent.

“Where are you going after school DongWoon-ah?” asked HyunSeung.

“I’m gonna played football with DooJoon, Yoseob, and Kikwang. Why?” said DongWoon.

“Oh, who are they? Your friend? Nope, I’m just asking, I think you didn’t have any plan today, because I wanted to asked you to accompany me to the bookstore. I wanna buy some books.”

“Hmm, sorry HyunSeung, I have been promised to them, yes, the are my friend. How about you go with noona?”

You got really shocked after you heard DongWoon said that, “What? Why me Dongwoon-ah?”

“Please Noona, I have to go after school, I have been promised to the boys, so sorry.”

HyunSeung joined DongWoon begging to you, HyunSeung stared at you with his puppy eyes, “Please, _____-ah.”

You sighed and nodded, “Fine, I’ll accompany you.”

HyunSeung and DongWoon smiled, and after that the train arrived at the station near your school, and then you walked and arrived at your school. You straight go to your class before HyunSeung pulled your arm.

“YAH! What are you doing?”

“Help me find my class, ______-ah. I’m in 3-D. Where is that?”

You just can’t stay still, What? He got the same class as me?What can be any better? . You sighed and talked, “You got the same class with me. Come on.” HyunSeung smiled and walked beside you to your class. You sit in your desk, while HyunSeung sit at the back of the class.

“Who is he, _______-ah?” asked Seohyun, she’s one of your best friend. You tell her everything, you and her are like sister.

“She is Jang HyunSeung, he’s my cousin.”

“Wow, he’s cute ______-ah! You shoud introduce him to me!”

You just smiled and said, “Fine, but you have to be really really careful with him!”

And after that the bell started to ring, it stand that the time to study has begun. HyunSeung is still looking at you, and smiled secretly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The school is over, and you're going to DongWoon's class at 3-B. You seen him with his friend, DooJoon, YoSeob, and Kikwang.

“Anyeong.” You smiled to them, and they gave you a really warm smile.

“Anyeong, _______-ah. I’m just about to go to your class.” asked DooJoon. You and DooJoon have been dating for about 1 years, and DooJoon can make you really happy, and people at school thought both of you as a perfect couple. DooJoon was a student president with a handsome face and good looking body.

“It’s alright DooJoon, I wanna asked you a permission.”

“Why?”

“I must accompany my cousin to the bookstore because DongWoon can’t make it through. Is it alright?”

“Of course honey, you can go. Sorry I can’t go with you today, because I must play football with all of them.”

“It’s alright DooJoonie, but you have to go with me tomorrow, promise?”

“I’m promise!”

After that DongWoon came to you and DooJoon, “Noona, tell mom that I came late, okay? And please be safe, and don’t do anything stupid.”

You chuckled because seeing your brother really concern with you, “Of course DongWoon-ah, you must played well!”

After that DongWoon waved to you and went to YoSeob and Kikwang. “You should go DooJoonie, they waiting for you.”

“Yes, I’m going right now, anyeong. I’ll call you tonight.”

You see DooJoon go to his friends before you go to meet HyunSeung. “There’s one left thing to do before I can be go home.”  You sighed and go to the front gate with a really really hard walk.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyeong, it's me again!

i put DooJoon in here, hope you will love it.

please subscribe and comment still available!

thank you so much :)