Romantic Night

True Love

15 September 2011, 01.00 p.m, school

“_______-ah! Let’s go to canteen!” said DooJoon when he got to your class. He go to your desk, and pull your arm.

“Alright! Wait I must bring my phone first.” You said that to DooJoon, and then go to canteen together, he linked his hand into your hand, and walk to canteen. Everyone look at you with a jealousy because you can date DooJoon. But you didn’t bothering that and just walked.

You and DooJoon arrive at canteen, you want to sit next to Seohyun but DooJoon pulled your arm. “Let’s sit with DongWoon-ah, alright?”

“Hmm, alright.” You and DooJoon go to the seat that have DongWoon, KiKwang and YoSeob in there. When you came and sit next to DongWoon, DongWoon talk to you.

“Noona, last night HyunSeung asked me something about you and DooJoon.”

“Really?! About what?” you asked DongWoon really curious, you know there’s something that HyunSeung will do about you and DooJoon.

“He asked, who’s your boyfriend, and how long have you been dating. But I don’t know why HyunSeung asked me about that. Do you know anything about it noona?”

“Yes, I think I know something, but DongWoon-ah do you want help me?”

“Of course! Why?”

“You have to promise me that you’ll never ever give any information about DooJoon to HyunSeung.”

“Hmm, alright noona, promise.”

~~~~~~~~~

15 September 2011, 07.00 p.m

“I must be hurry up, DooJoon is waiting for me!” say you to yourself, and you changed your clothes into a beautiful blue dress after you finished with your makeup and hair done.

“Noona hurry up! DooJoon is already here!” say DongWoon from the downstairs.

You grab your bag, phone, and camera really quick, and you run to the Downstairs to meet DooJoon. “Waw, you really pretty.” Said DongWoon and DooJoon while both of them looking at you.

You smiled, and you grab DooJoon’s hand,” Thank you, and let’s go. Anyeong DongWoon-ah.”

You and DooJoon go to a drive-in cinema. And watching a movie for about 2 hours. “Honey, are you hungry?” say DooJoon to you.

“Hmm, not really, do you want to go to a restaurant?”

“Yes, is it alright? But it’s a bit far from this. But I’ll take you home after we eat.”

“Of course it’s alright honey. Let’s go.”

DooJoon’s drive for about one hour and he take you to such a romantic restaurant. The restaurant was in the hill, with the view of Seoul.

“It’s so beautiful DooJoonie.”

DooJoon smile and he take you to a seat, and order a food for both of you. “Can you close your eyes ____-ah?”

“Why?”

“Just close your eyes, and wait.” You follow what DooJoon told you and you close your eyes. And you feel there’s something in your neck. “You can open your eyes honey.”

You open your eyes and see a butterfly necklace around your neck. “Wow, it’s so beautiful honey. What’s it for?”

“It’s for our anniversary, we have been through anything together for about a year, and you know that I really really love you _______-ah. You finally can open up your heart for me, and it’s make me so special. For our past, let’s don’t think about it, and you can count on me in everything. I’ll always be your side.” DooJoon smile to you with his warm smile and kiss your hand.

You feel that tears are coming from your eyes. You can’t say anything, you really happy. And you gave DooJoon such a warm kiss in his lips. “Thank you so much DooJoonie. I love you too.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyeong!

it's been chapter 5, and so sorry for a boring chapter, but hope you like it.

i put DooJoon's moments in here, subscribe and please comment.

thank you :)