Another Pair Up

True Love

Lizzy is looking at KiKwang with his unbelievable face. “Wae? What are you talking about Oppa? Why you ask me to do that to DooJoon Oppa?” KiKwang is smiling to Lizzy and try to explain everything that he got on mind.

“Well, listen to me first.” KiKwang take a deep breath and continue his talking. “I want you to help DooJoon forget about ______, because I don’t like seeing him like that. Like a person that lifeless. He just stays at his room, don’t want to go outside. I don’t want my best friend turning become a person like that, and I guess it just you that can help him through everything Lizzy-ya. Just give it a try first.”

“But, Oppa….”

“I know you must be really confused right now because I suddenly asking you to do that, but after seeing both of you, I kinda love to see you and him together. And you don’t want me to hate ______, right?”

“What? Why you hate _____ unnie, Oppa? She’s a nice person.”

“Well, because she’s the one that made my friend like that. So, you want to help me right?”

Lizzy thinks for a while until she nodded her head. “Well, I kinda want to help you Oppa, I already ask DooJoon Oppa about that, but he rejected it. I don’t want him to hate me, Oppa.”

KiKwang smiled and laughing a little bit. “Don’t be scared Lizzy-ya. I’ll make sure that he’ll never hate you. I know him very well.”

Lizzy  is smiling to KiKwang. “Well, I’ll follow whatever you say Oppa. Hope everything will work out well.”

“Thank you Lizzy-ya, you’re such a nice person.” KiKwang smile and bow at her. “Well, I gotta go Lizzy-ya. I have something to prepare for my university. I’ll call you later.”

“Oh, alright, Oppa. Where do you go?”

“I’m going to KonKuk University. Wae?”

Lizzy is shaking her head. “Ah, ania Oppa. I just asked you.”

“You want to know where DooJoon go right?” KiKwang is smiling at Lizzy, trying to teasing her more. Lizzy cheek is now blushing because of KiKwang. “Ani, Oppa.”

“DooJoon is going to KyungHee University with DongWoon, while I’m going with YoSeob. I’m going to an university different with DooJoon, that’s why I want you to take care of him, Lizzy-ya.”

Lizzy is nod her head, try to make everything goes to his head. “Well, how about _____ unnie, Oppa? Where’s she going?”

KiKwang is silent for awhile. “She’s going to a same university as DooJoon, KyungHee.” He keeps silent for awhile and continue his talking again. “Well, I gotta go Lizzy-ya. Mian. I’ll tell you everything later, anyeong.”

“Anyeong Oppa.”

~~~~~~~~~

You try to grab JunHyung’s arm, after both of you get out from cable car. “JunHyung-ah, wait a minute.” JunHyung turns around and is looking at you. You can see there’s still an anger inside him. “What?”

You shock hearing JunHyung talking like that. It was a first time he was talking like that to you since he go back to Korea. “I wanna explain something JunHyung-ah.”

“What do you want to explain?”

“I want to tell you that HyunSeung is different now. He already told me that he would never try to make me to become his girlfriend again. He said that he was sorry, and he’s trying to fix everything now.”

“And you believe him right away? Without thinking about it for a while?”

You’re shaking your head. You’re really scared about what to talk to JunHyung, scared that maybe he’ll get more furious to you. “_______-ah. I know you’re a nice person, but can you try to think about it for awhile? He’s HyunSeung, Jang HyunSeung.”

“I know JunHyung, I know it was him. But I feel that he was different now.”

JunHyung is trying to go away from you, but you pull him again. “Don’t go like that JunHyung-ah.”

“What do you want now ______? WHAT? You already have HyunSeung, and now you try to make me stay in here?”

“Why you say something like that? I’m not his girlfriend.”

“But you love him right? You love HyunSeung again right?”

You keep silent, until JunHyung is shaking your hands again. “Answer me, you love him right?”

“I don’t love him JunHyung, I’m not.”

“So why you give him another chance? WAE?”

“Because he’s different now.” JunHyung is looking at you again, trying to understand what you told him. “I don’t get it, I don’t understand what you mean. I better go now.”

JunHyung is trying to go again, and leaving you alone. But you pull him to come closer to you, and hug him immediately. “Don’t leave me JunHyung. Don’t leave me like that again, don’t leave me like an old times.” You can feel that your tears are coming out from your eyes. You’re crying. JunHyung is touching your cheek, and wipe your tears away.

“Don’t cry _______-ah. You knew that I can’t stand it if you’re crying because of me.” JunHyung still trying to make you stop crying, but you keep crying, and didn’t answer him. He’s stop wiping your eyes, and he’s pull your head closer to him, and kissing you right away. He’s kissing you really passionate, and didn’t stop. You kiss him back. After awhile, JunHyung pulls his lips away from you, and looking at you.

“I’ll never leave you, whatever you want to do, I’ll try to support it.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyeong!

sorry for another short chapter :(, i'm trying to make it longer in the next chapter!

please comment and leave a suggestion below, and please subscribe too!

thank you so much, xoxo :)