A Girl from Past

True Love

JunHyung is now sitting alone on the coffee shop waiting YoSeob to come, while DongWoon was going somewhere to ask the girl that caught his eyes on. He’s reading a book that he brought before. He really loves to read a novel that has a poem inside of it. He still reading it until his phone was ringing. There is no name on the screen, only an unknown number. He’s picking up the phone.

“Anyeong haseyo.”

“Anyeong, JunHyung-ah.”

“Who is it?”

“You have forgotton about me? How could you do that to me.”

“Please not joking around with me, I really am not in the mood. Who is it?”

“It’s me, JunHyung-ah, Hyuna, Kim Hyuna.”

JunHyung is now silent. He really didn’t expected Hyuna to calling him again. It was one year ago, and he didn’t know that Hyuna has his phone number.

“JunHyung-ah? Are you still there?”

“Yes, wae?”

“Ania, I’ll go visit Korea next week, and I wanna meet you, don’t forget to pick me up on airport, alright?”

JunHyung was still silent, he doesn’t know what to do. He really confused because he don’t know what to do if Hyuna was around him again. He still keep silent until someone touch his shoulder.

“JunHyung-ah.”

JunHyung turn around and see YoSeob was standing beside him. “Ah, YoSeob-ah, finally you came.”

YoSeob nodded and sit next to JunHyung. “So, where is DongWoon? I thought both of you’ll tell the story to me.”

“He’s right there.” JunHyung pointed out where is DongWoon, and YoSeob nodded. “So, DongWoon is now liking someone! Finally! But what it is all about?”

“Well, I need your help, and I guess it’ll come out really well if you help me with it. But if you can’t it’s alright.”

“Alright, what do you need?”

“I need your father connection, I need all of my documents from America can make me get into University in here, Korea.”

“Wait a minute, so you want to study in here? In Korea again? Why so sudden? I thought you’ll come back to America.”

“Yes, I can’t do that, I can't go back to America right now. There is something I need to take care about.”

“Really? What is it?”

“You must know YoSeob-ah, don’t you try to not know anything about it.”

YoSeob nodded. “Yes I know, I just want to hear it from yourself.”

JunHyung is laughing now, then he tell everything about their plans to YoSeob. YoSeob was hearing it really carefully until DongWoon came and join both of them. DongWoon was continueing telling YoSeob what the plan was. They talked about it for about one hour and finally they reach an agreement.

“It will be having so much fun.”

~~~~~~~

DooJoon and Lizzy is now walking again through the street. They are talking and talking until they arrive at DooJoon’s house. DooJoon see KiKwang was standing in front of his house, he seems like he was looking for something.

“KiKwang-ah!”

KiKwang was turning around when he hear someone was calling his name. KiKwang is walking immediately to DooJoon and Lizzy. “YAH! Do you know I’ve been waiting in front of your house for about 30 minutes? Where are you going?”

“Sorry, I’m going out somewhere to get some air.”

KiKwang nodded, and he looks at Lizzy. KiKwang bows and smile to her. “Ah, anyeong.”

“Anyeong.”

DooJoon is looking at both of them now. He didn’t notice about Lizzy was standing beside him. “Ah, KiKwang-ah, you haven’t met her. She’s Park Lizzy.”

“Nice to meet you Lizzy-ya.”

“And it’s my best friend Lee KiKwang.”

“Nice to meet you too KiKwang Oppa.”

“Oppa? Oh you’re our dongsaeng? I thought we are on the same age.”

“Ania, I’m younger than you. One year younger.”

KiKwang nodded and smiling to her again. Lizzy was about to going because she must go to work. “DooJoon and KiKwang Oppa, I need to go now. Let’s talk again later.” Lizzy bows at both of them then leaving both of them.

“Yah, DooJoon-ah. She’s pretty.” say KiKwang to DooJoon while he grab DooJoon’s shoulder.

“I know, wae?”

“Ani, it was good to see you finally found someone to make you forgot about _______.”

DooJoon didn’t respond anything that KiKwang said. He is walking to the front door, and keeps saying no words. Leave KiKwang alone at the living room while he is walking inside his bedroom. You don’t know anything about my feeling KiKwang. I still thinking it’s a bad idea to use Lizzy to forget about ______. I just can’t do that.

~~~~~~~

You're arriving at your home at 11 p.m. You come in and the lights are already turning off. HyunSeung is already going to his room, while you’re looking for your twin brother. You knock on his bedroom. “DongWoon-ah, are you already sleeping?” You’re still knocking because there’s no respond from him. You open the door, and going to his bed. But no one was there.

“Where is DongWoon? It’s already late but he didn’t come home yet?”

You’re walking outside and going to your room, grabbing your phone and calling DongWoon. After awhile, no one answering it until someone was answering.

“Anyeong.”

“Anyeong, who is it? Where is DongWoon?”

“Ah, ______-ah, it’s me YoSeob.”

“Ah, YoSeob-ah. Where is DongWoon? Why are you answering his phone?”

“DongWoon is staying in my house. He’s already sleeping so I pick up his phone. Should I waking DongWoon up?”

“Ani, you don’t have to do that. Just tell him to come home tomorrow, thank you YoSeob-ah.”

You hanging up the phone, and put your phones away at your desk. You changed your clothes with your pajamas, and lying on the bed. You’re thinking about what happen today. It was so much fun, but I can’t replace you with HyunSeung. I miss you so badly DooJoon, really miss you. Your tears are start to falling down from your eyes again. You can’t take it, eventough you’re happy with HyunSeung, you can’t keep your mind out of DooJoon.

“I hope you miss me, the way I miss you DooJoon. I hope for that you’ll always love me, and didn’t change the way you love me.” you are talking by yourself and your tears keep falling down from your eyes.

Your phone was ringing, a new messages comes. You open it, it was from JunHyung.

From : JunHyungie

______-ah, have you already sleep?

To : JunHyungie

Ani, wae?

From : JunHyungie

Can we meet tomorrow? I wanna meet you so badly. Do you wanna go somewhere?

To : JunHyungie

Alright, let’s meet tomorrow. Where do we meet?

From: JunHyungie

I’ll tell you tomorrow. Go sleep now, it’s already late. Anyeong _____-ah.

You’re thinking about what JunHyung gonna do tomorrow. You still can’t sleep eventough your body was really tired. You put on the music that can make you fall asleep. When you’re about to sleep, someone was knocking your door.

“_______-ah, are you already sleeping?”

You get up from your bed, and open up your door. It was HyunSeung. “Ani, I haven’t sleep yet. Wae?”

“ I wanna give you something.” HyunSeung took out a box, and give it out to you. It was a little brown box and have a ribbon on top of it. “What is it?”

 HyunSeung smiles, and touch your hair. “Open it, hope you’ll like it. It was a present from me.”

You open the box and see there was a bracelet inside. “It’s so beautiful.”

“You like it?” You nodded and smile to him. “Thank you so much.”

HyunSeung is smiling back to you. “Well, you have to promise me to take care of this bracelet really well. Don’t lose it. That bracelet means a lot to me. Alright?”

You nodded and keep looking at a bracelet that HyunSeung gives. “Well, good night ______-ah. Sleep well.”

“Yeah, you too HyunSeung, sleep well.”