Marry Me

True Love

One Year Later….

“Noona! Are you ready?” ask DongWoon as he stood up in front of your door. You turn around and looking at him. “Waw, you’re already dressed well DongWoon-ah. Wait a minute, I need to fix up my hair a little bit.”  You’re facing DongWoon now, and looking at the mirror again, try to fix your hair properly.

DongWoon come closer to you, and sitting next to you. “Noona, you already pretty, why you need to fix everything again?” DongWoon is poutting his cheeks, tired of waiting for you. “DongWoon-ah, I need to be pretty, because it’s a big day. It’s Hyuna and JunHyung’s wedding party! I need to congratulate my best friends and my savior by looking pretty.”

DongWoon is chuckling and still looking at you. You’re looking at him, and smiling. “DongWoon-ah, is Sohyun coming with you?” DongWoon nod his head. “Yes, she’ll be coming here too, and we’ll be going together. How about you noona? Is DooJoon gonna come here too?”

“No, we’ll meet in there. He is helping YoSeob for JunHyung’s wedding party.” DongWoon is nodding his head again, and still looking at you. Suddenly the door is ringing. “It must be Sohyun.” DongWoon stand up, and leaving you alone at your room.

You’re finishing with your hair, and put on your blue dress. You’re wearing a dress that DooJoon brought for you for your birthday’s present. You’re walking out from your room, and meet DongWoon and Sohyun at the downstairs. Sohyun is bowing after seeing you walking out to them.

“Unnie, anyeong.” Sohyun is smiling to you, make you smiling back to her.

“Sohyun-ah, anyeong. You’re really pretty.”

Sohyun is a little bit blushing, and chuckling a little bit. “Ani, noona, you’re the one that pretty.” You’re smiling and come closer to both of them. DongWoon is looking out at his watch. “Well, let’s go, the party will be start really soon.”

You nod your head, and following DongWoon and Sohyun to get on at your car. You’re driving, while DongWoon is sitting beside you, and Sohyun is sitting at the back. “Well, drive fast noona, I don’t want to miss JunHyung and Hyuna’s moment!”

~~~~~~~

“________-ah, come here!”

You’re turning around to see who’s calling you, and it’s DooJoon. DooJoon is wearing a tuxedo with a blue ribbon tie. He’s so handsome. You’re coming closer, and leaving DongWoon and Sohyun. “DooJoon!” You say cheerfully after meet DooJoon, you’re so happy because finally you can meet him after one week DooJoon is so busy helping YoSeob.

“You’re so pretty! I know the dress will fit you perfectly.” DooJoon is touching your hands, and kissing your cheeks lightly. “I miss you so much.” You’re smiling and looking at him. “I miss you too! But why you want me to meet you here? I thought we’ll sit in there waiting for Hyuna and JunHyung to came out.”

“I know, but Hyuna wants to meet you first. She’s already waiting for you at the dressing room.”

“Really? I’ll meet her then, how about you? You wanna come to there too?”

“Ani, I’ll wait in here. I guess it’s better just for both of you.” You’re nodding your head and leaving DooJoon, you’re walking to the dressing room, where Hyuna is waiting for you. You knock on the door. “Hyuna-yaa..” You open the door slowly, and walk inside. Hyuna is turning around and smiling happily after seeing you. “_______-ah!!”

You come closer and sit next to her. “Hyuna, you’re so pretty. JunHyung is so lucky to have you as his wife.” Hyuna is looking at you. “Really? Gomawo ______-ah.”

“So, why you want me to meet you in here Hyuna-ya?” You’re looking at Hyuna, there’s a sadness in her face. “Well, ______-ah, I want to tell you something. Do you think JunHyung is really love me?” ask Hyuna.

“Of course he loves you Hyuna-ya, if he doesn’t love you, he’ll not ask you to marry him.”

“Well, actually it was a promise that JunHyung made. JunHyung already promised me that he’ll marry me if I did what he asked. He told me to become your friends and by your side no matter what happen. And he promised me too that he’ll come back to America with me, I just don’t want to have a guilty feeling inside me because I’m forcing someone to marry me especially JunHyung, and I don’t want him to regret it too. I just love him ______-ah, love him so much, but I guess his heart is always belong to you, not me.”

You’re looking at Hyuna, there’s a smile looking out from your face. “Hyuna-yaaa, you know you’re so cute.” Hyuna is looking at you, she’s really confused right now. “Do you know that JunHyung and me were met one month ago? Talking about our feeling? JunHyung told me that his feelings towards me is already gone, he told me too about you and him promised, but he was the one that want to marry you Hyuna-ya, he’s happy with you, and I already have DooJoon, I can’t love him anymore. He loves you Hyuna-ya.”

Hyuna is really surprised because what you told her. “_______-ah…..” You’re smiling to her, and touch her cheeks. “Well, I gotta go, I have to meet DooJoon, he’s waiting for me outside. Smile Hyuna-ya, it’s your day!” You’re leaving Hyuna at the dressing room, and meet DooJoon. You touch his arm, and wrapping your arm around his shoulder.

“Ah, you’re done?” ask DooJoon and pull you closer to him. You nod your head, and smiling to you. You and DooJoon are walking to the chair, waiting for Hyuna to came out. JunHyung is already at the altar, waiting for Hyuna to come. 10 minutes later, Hyuna is coming out and walking, make everyone envy her for getting married with JunHyung and because she’s so pretty. You’re looking out at the wedding ceremony. Hyuna-ya is so lucky, I wish I can be like that too, and I wish it was DooJoon that waiting for me at the altar. You’re keep thinking by yourself, and smiling.

The wedding ceremony is already end, all of the guests are moving out to come inside to throw a party. You and DooJoon are sitting at the table with KiKwang, DongWoon, Sohyun, and YoSeob. You’re looking around, see everyone dancing and eating while JunHyung and Hyuna sitting at the centre table.

“Hey guys!”

All of you are turning around to see who’s calling them. “HyunSeung!” YoSeob is really surprised seeing HyunSeung at the party. “When you come back to Korea? Why you don’t tell us that you’ll come?”

HyunSeung is smiling. “Mianhae, YoSeob-ah. I just got here this morning, I really busy at Japan.”

“I know you’re busy right now, Mr.President.” Everyone is laughing hear YoSeob calling him with Mr.President. “Well, yes, maybe I’m Mr.President right now. I want you to meet my wife, Nam Jihyun.” HyunSeung is pulling a beautiful woman beside him. Jihyun is pretty, with a long hair and smile is looking out from her.

“Anyeonghaseyo, I’m Jihyun, Nam Jihyun.” Jihyun is bowing to all of you. Everyone is bowing at her too. “Waw, everyone is already got married, I’m not found any girlfriend for myself.” YoSeob is pouting his cheeks, making a cute act. KiKwang is looking at him, smiling. “YoSeob-ah, me too, I’m not found a girlfriend too. Don’t be sad, we’re still young.”

All of you are smiling looking out at KiKwang and YoSeob. HyunSeung and Jihyun are joining all of you at the same table. “So, when both of you got married? Why no one told me that you already got married?” ask YoSeob. “Well, I already told JunHyung, but I guess he didn’t tell you anything.”

YoSeob is smiling. “Well, he’s busy too right now. Maybe he forgot.”

“Everyone, it was a last dance, grab your partner to the dance floor.” A voice is coming out from the MC, and DooJoon suddenly grab your hand. “Well, may I have this dance?” You’re smiling to DooJoon and nod your head. DooJoon is smiling back to you, and pull you with him. HyunSeung, Jihyun, DongWoon, and Sohyun are following you and DooJoon to dance, leave KiKwang and YoSeob at the table.

You and DooJoon are keep dancing, until DooJoon pull your body to him, make you standing in front of him, while DooJoon at the back. He’s wrapping his hands around your waist, and whispering something in your ear. “_______-ah….”

“Wae DooJoon?” You keep looking at the front because you can’t looking at DooJoon because he was standing behind you. DooJoon is grabbing something out from his pocket, and show it in front of you. You grab it, and looking for it, try to facing DooJoon but he’s refusing you to do it. “Ani, don’t look at me, stay like this.”

You nod your head, and opened up the box that DooJoon gave. “DooJoon….” DooJoon is still looking at you from the back. “Do you like it?” ask DooJoon, he takes it, and places it in your index finger, you keep trying to looking at DooJoon, but he keeps refusing it.

“DooJoon, what is it for?” ask you while you keep looking out at your finger, there is a beautiful ring that DooJoon gave. DooJoon is whispering something in your ears. “Well, _______-ah, will you marry me?”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyeong!

i'm back with a new chapter! hope you guys liking it!

maybe the end will come near >,<

but please subscribe and comment below, kamsahamnida XOXO