Fainted

True Love

You arrived at your house, and walk inside your home. The light are already turned off, there is only one light that turn on. It was from DongWoon’s room. DongWoon is not sleep yet? Oh right, I’m having a fight with him, I should say sorry to him.

“Noona? Is that you?”

You turn around and see DongWoon standing behind you. Why everyone always surprised me by come behind me? “Yes, DongWoon-ah.”

“Where have you been? It’s almost 12 already, noona.”

“I’m going to park to go get some air.”

“Is that because of me noona? Because what I told you before?” DongWoon was come closer, standing in front of you. Make you to lift your head up to see him.

“Ani, I just want to get some fresh air. DongWoon-ah about that------“

“Noona, I’m sorry, really really sorry about before, I shouldn’t told you about that. I’m sorry, don’t come out in the night again. I’m worried something might be happening to you noona, you’re a woman, you can’t be outside in the middle of the night, if you want to go outside take me with you, alright?”

It was the first time that you heard DongWoon really worried. “I know DongWoon-ah, I’ll never do that again, I’ll take you with me next time. And I’m sorry about before DongWoon, for yelled at you.”

“It’s alright noona, it was my fault by the way. Let’s go sleep, it’s already night.”

“DongWoon-ah.”

“Hmm? Wae noona?”

“I..I met DooJoon.”

DongWoon turned around and see come to see you closer. “Really? So noona going out to met DooJoon?” You shake your head. “Ani, I met him in the park.”

“Really? Are you alright noona?” ask DongWoon again, worried about you.

You looked down now, don’t know what to say to DongWoon. “Noona?” You keep silent, keep looking down. “Noona? Are you alright? Noona?” You can feel that your head was spinning, your vision is blurring. Suddenly your body was fell down, make DongWoon screamed your name. “NOONA! NOONA!”

HyunSeung is going out from his room, because hearing DongWoon screamed. “DongWoon-ah, what happen?” HyunSeung yell out from his room, and looked down, when he sees you fainted, he come quickly to DongWoon. “What happen to her? Why this can be happening?”

“Grab my key, we need to go hospital, hurry up!” say DongWoon while he lift up your body around his arm. HyunSeung nod, then he is running quickly to DongWoon’s room, grab a key and jackets for him and DongWoon.

HyunSeung come inside DongWoon’s car, he’s driving while DongWoon’s at the back with you. “Noona, please be alright. I’ll blame myself if something happens to you.”

~~~~~~

You woke up, and you still can feel your head was still spinning. You looked around to see where are you right now. You totally forgot about what happened yesterday. “Uhm, where am I?” You keep looking around and see DongWoon is sleeping in the chair beside your bed. “DongWoon-ah.” You shake DongWoon’s hand, try to wake him up.

“Hmm, noona? Are you awake?” say DongWoon while he smiles to you.

You nod. “Yes, what happen with me DongWoon-ah? Why I can be here?”

“You fainted two days ago noona, I’m so worried about you, the doctor said that you got a cold, and you didn’t sleep very well. You need to take some rest again.” say DongWoon try to explain everything to you.

“Really? Mian, DongWoon-ah, I make you have a hard time for 2 days.”

“It’s alright noona, do not have to say sorry to me.” DongWoon is smiling to him, you try really hard to smile to him, because your head was keep spinning. “Noona, I should go to home first, I need to borrow some clothes for me and you, I’ll be coming again, HyunSeung will be here in any minutes, he needs to go to his university first.”

You nod. “Be careful DongWoon-ah.”

“I’m leaving noona, take some rest alright?” DongWoon smiles then he walk out from your room. You feel that your body was really unwell, you try to sleep again when suddenly somebody was knocking your door. “_____-ah.”

You’re looking out to see whose coming. It was JunHyung. “Ah, JunHyung.” You smile to him, while he smiles back to you. JunHyung is coming closer to sit at the chair beside your bed. “Do you feel better?” ask JunHyung to you.

“Yes, I’m feeling better now.”

“Really? But you still look pale.”

“Hmm, maybe a little bit dizzy, but it’s alright, I’ll be feeling better in a few days.”

JunHyung nod, then you and him are talking a little bit. “______-ah, I need to go back to school, I have a classes.”

“Oh, alright.” say you to JunHyung, then he smiles to you again. “I’ll come over again. Take some rest ____-ah, I don’t want you to get sick like this. It’s really killing me seeing you like this.”

“I’ll be alright JunHyung-ah. Hurry up, you’ll be late.” You wave to him, JunHyung waves to you back. After seeing JunHyung left, you fell asleep really quick, because your body was so tired.

~~~~~~~

JunHyung is walking through a hospital’s hallway until he met HyunSeung is walking from another direction. He can see that HyunSeung was brought some food along with him. JunHyung is staring at him coldly, while HyunSeung is looking worried.

“Wae? What are you looking at?” ask HyunSeung to JunHyung.

JunHyung is coming closer to HyunSeung, standing in front of HyunSeung, making him shaking a little bit, scared what will JunHyung do to him. “Ani, I’m just looking at you. I can’t do that, huh?”

“Wh-What are you doing in here?” ask HyunSeung,his voice now is shaking too. “Well, I’m just came to visit ____-ah.” JunHyung is looking at HyunSeung again now. “Do you still remember what I told you?”

“Wae?”

“You have to remember that, your time to spend with her is going to be less everyday.”

“What are you talking about?”

“You don’t have a permission to ask. Just wait and see what’ll happen to you.”

“JunHyung, why are you still doing this to me? I already told you that I was changed, I was the same HyunSeung, like I used to be, why you keep threatening me? I’m happy right now.”

JunHyung is chuckling and still looking at HyunSeung. “Happy? Yes, you might be happy now, but how about _____-ah? Do you ask her that she was happy or not? How about DooJoon? How about me?!”

HyunSeung is just looking at JunHyung, don’t know what to say.  “Well, I’m leaving, live well, HyunSeung.” JunHyung is walking away from HyunSeung, leave him standing in there. Still clueless. When he get far enough from HyunSeung, he take his phone and call someone.

“YoSeob, where are you? Let’s meet at the coffee shop near my university, I’ll take DongWoon with me too.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyeong!

i'm come back with a new chapter, hope you all enjoy and loving it!

please subscribe and comment below, kamsahamnida xoxo :)