Panic

True Love

HyunSeung is sitting alone in the café at the hospital. He is looking like he was just got something really shock. He comes to the café after he puts his bag at your room, but you still sleep, and he doesn’t want to bother your sleep, so he come out. He is still thinking about what was JunHyung means, and trying to do to him.

“Yong JunHyung, what are you gonna do?”

HyunSeung is still keeps silent and still clueless. OMG, I know I was wrong but I didn’t mean to hurt JunHyung really bad, I just want to get her back then, nothing more than that. HyunSeung now put his hands at the top of his head, make her hair get really mess.

Suddenly, his handphone is ringing, that was from his mom.

“Anyeong mom.”

“HyunSeung-ie, where are you?”

“I’m at the hospital to accompany _______, wae?”

“When will you go back to Japan? You know that your father is sick right now, and there’s no one that can handle his company beside you. You said that you’ll come back again after 6 months.”

“I know mom, but I can’t come back right now, there’s still something I need to do in here.”

“What else? You already know that ______-ah is don’t love you anymore.”

“But, mom------“

“No more excuse, I’ll waiting for you in here, I already find a perfect girl for you. Araso?”

HyunSeung is put his phone after her mom hanging up. He looks really confused now. Everything that I tought will be mine is never gonna be mine, why you doing all of this HyunSeung? WAE?

~~~~~~~

DooJoon arrives at the hospital, and come in right away. He goes to the information because he doesn’t know where you stay. “Excuse me, do you know Son _______ is in which room?”

“Oh, she’s in room 304.”

“Kamsahamnida.”

After hearing that you stay in room 304, he comes right away, a little bit running because he was so scared about something that happening to you. DooJoon arrives at your room, and open the door really slow, try to not scared or surprised you. He looks inside, and sees you sleeping. He come in and come near you.

DooJon is standing beside you. There’s a sadness in his face, he looks really worried. “Are you alright _____-ah? Why all of this can happening? Is it because of that night?” He is talking by himself, with a slow voice, try to not wake you up.

DooJoon touch the top of your head, try to make you comfort eventough he knows that you can’t feel it. “Please get well soon _____-ah, don’t be like this, I can’t seeing you like this.” DooJoon is now touch your hands, and kiss your forehead. I’ll always be here for you ______-ah.

After doing that he comes out from your room, and closes your door slowly. He is about to go when suddenly he hear something. “Is there any progress about a patient in room 304?”

304? ______-ah? Is there something wrong with her?

“Hmm, for now there’s no progress at all.”

“Really? Maybe we should give her more medicine to help her through Hepatitis B, eventough it’s not Hepatitis A, we should be giving everything, or there’ll be worse than now.”

“Alright doctor, I’ll give her more medicine.”

What? ______-ah is getting hepatitis? I thought she just caught some cold. DooJoon is taking out his phone, try to call DongWoon. “DongWoon-ah, where are you?” ask DooJoon after DongWoon picking up.

“I’m with YoSeob and JunHyung, wae?”

“It’s about your noona.”

“WAE? What’s wrong with her?”

“I heard something that your noona is not just got some cold, she’s getting hepatitis B.”

“WHAT? Are you still in there DooJoon?”

“Yes, wae?”

“Please accompany noona, I’ll be driving really fast, help her for everything, alright? Gomawo DooJoon.”

DooJoon is hanging up his phone, he’s not going inside, because he’s scared that it’ll waking you up. He’s sitting in front of your room, waiting for DongWoon. Please get well soon, please be healthy again_____-ah.

~~~~~~~~~

“Oppa….” say Lizzy after hearing KiKwang confession about his feeling.

“Wae? Surprised right?” answer KiKwang and just looking at Lizzy, with a little smile at his face.

Lizzy is nooding her head. “Of course I’m surprised Oppa, I don’t know anything about it, I just thought that Oppa just want me to become DooJoon Oppa’s girlfriend because Oppa doesn’t want her to broke DooJoon Oppa’s heart.”

“That was true Lizzy-ya, but I just can’t show my feeling in front of DooJoon, he just loves _______ so much.”

“But Oppa how can you love ______ unnie?” ask Lizzy curious, she really wants to hear the story about KiKwang and you.

KiKwang is silent for awhile, and looking at Lizzy again. “It was happening when a first year in high school, I was a transferred student from England. I didn’t know anyone, and I met ______ because we were at the same class. She’s really pretty when the first time I met her, with her bubbly personality, there is nothing I can’t resist about her. We were become a chairmate and closer back then. She was the one that made me knew DooJoon, DongWoon, and YoSeob.”

KiKwang is taking a deep breath and continue his talk. “I really in love with her, and I just want to confesed it to ______, but DooJoon was talked to me, that he was in love with _____, and I couldn’t tell him because he looked really in love with _____, I kept it by myself, and I’m just looking at her and try to become her friends until now.”

“Oppa…, you’re so cool.”

KiKwang is chuckling hearing Lizzy talk like that. “Lizzy-ya, I’m not cool, I even can’t confesed to a girl that I was love her.”

“Ani, Oppa so cool, in my eyes KiKwang-ie Oppa is the best!” Lizzy is pointing her thumbs to KiKwang, make KiKwang laughing really hard.

“But Oppa..”

“Wae?”

“_______ unnie is so lucky, she was been loved by KiKwang Oppa, DooJoon Oppa, JunHyung Oppa, and HyunSeung Oppa, unnie is so lucky.”

“JunHyung and HyunSeung? They love her too?”

“Yes, Oppa doesn’t know? I heard it from Sohyun, Sohyun knew about it from DongWoon Oppa.”

“Really?” KiKwang is looking down, when suddenly his phone was ringing, it was from YoSeob.

“Yobseyo.”

“KiKwang! Where are you?”

“I’m at the restaurant, wae?”

“______-ah is in hospital right now, her condition is getting worse, you don’t know about it?”

“Really? I thought she doesn’t get anything bad, just cold. Where are you right now?”

“I’m at the hospital, come to here, araso?”

“Yes, wait for me.” KiKwang is hanging his phone, and grab Lizzy’s arm, make Lizzy confused about what KiKwang do. “Oppa, wae? What’s wrong?”

“I’ll drop you to your home, I need to go to hospital.”

“Wae? Whose sick Oppa?”

“_______-ah.”

“What? What’s wrong with ______ unnie, is she alright?”

“I don’t know, can we go now? I really need to go there as soon as possible.” Lizzy is nodding her head after hearing KiKwang say like that. KiKwang is driving really fast, try to come to hospital really soon. Please don’t let her get anything bad, please.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyeong!

i've made a new chapter, hope you enjoy the new chapter, and sorry if it was short or boring!

please comment and subscribe below!

kamsahamnida XOXO :)