Heart Attack

True Love

“Noona? Are you going to school?” say DongWoon and open up your door.

You feeling unwell because of the whole night crying. And you just can sleep at 03.00 a.m. “Ah, it’s you DongWoon.”

“Yes, it’s me. Are you sick noona? If you sick you don’t have to go to school, just take a rest and sleep.”

You think it might be a good idea to not go to your school. You still feeling guilty to DooJoon, and you don’t want to meet HyunSeung or maybe JunHyung. You can’t meet anyone right now.

“Hmm, I’m just feel a little dizzy, but is it alright if I don’t go to school?”

“Of course noona, you stay at home, and I’ll come home soon.” DooJoon walk away from your room, but you try to stop him for a while.

“DongWoon-ah.”

“Yes noona. Why?”

“Please tell DooJoon that I’m sorry, really sorry. Thank you DongWoon.” You smile at him, and you sleep again at your bed. You need to take more rest, before something happening again with you.

~~~~~~~

“DongWoon-ah, where is _____-ah? Is she in her class? I tried to call her for about 20 times, but she didn’t pick up my phone. Where is your noona?” asked DooJoon really curious when DongWoon come to his class.

“She’s sick, and she didn’t go to school, she looks really pale.” say DongWoon.

“WHAT? She’s sick? Why you didn’t tell me DongWoon-ah? I must came to your home and take care of her.” DooJoon was feeling really guilty that he can’t take care of you. He want to be always beside you whenever you need him.

“It’s alright DooJoon-ah, you can come to my house today. Oh yes, noona told me to tell you that she’s really sorry.”

And after that, the bell is ringing and it’s time to study. But DooJoon can’t get away his mind from worrying about you. He can’t concentrate on study very well. All of his friends just looking at him really worried especially DongWoon.

~~~~~~~~

You try to sleep, but you can’t so you decide to take a bath and then doing your novel again. You came out from your home when suddenly someone call your name.

“_________-ah, are you okay?” asked HyunSeung to you.

You turn around and see HyunSeung. You think that he was the last person on earth that you want to meet. “YAH! Why are you here? You must be at school at this time.”

“I’m going home early, I’m worried about you.”

“You don’t have to worried about me. I don’t need you.”

“Why I can’t be cared with the one I love? Why?” HyunSeung asked you that with a cold stare from his eyes. You know that he’s in so much pain but you can’t just forgive him, what he did was too much. You looked at him with your cold eyes.

“Do you really love me HyunSeung-ah?”

“Of course I love you, I love you so much. I have been in love with you since you were at junior high school. But you didn’t look at me, you chose JunHyung over me!”

You see HyunSeung’s face and you can tell that there’s something inside of him that really mad at you, and there is sadness in his eyes.

“I’m sorry HyunSeung-ah, I loved JunHyung and now I love DooJoon, maybe you need to find another girl that can make you forget about me.” You bow at him and then you go to a bathroom. You need to stay away from him for a moment.

~~~~~~~~

“Noona, where are you? DooJoon, Kikwang, and YoSeob are here!” say DongWoon to you from the downstairs.

“I’m at my room, DongWoon-ah. Oh, alright wait I’ll come downstairs.” You say that and then you walk to meet them.

DooJoon come to you and then he hug you. “Are you alright honey? I’m sorry that I don’t know that you’re sick. So sorry.”

You hug DooJoon back, and smile to him. “I’m alright, I’m just a bit dizzy and tired. But I’m alright now.”

“YAH Lovebirds! Don’t forget about us in here.” say YoSeob to you and DooJoon while he make a pouting on his face.

You and DooJoon smile and then go to them, while DooJoon’s link his arm around your waist. “Aah, anyeong YoSeob-ah, KiKwang-ah.” You bow at them and they bow back at you.

“Are you alright noona? Feeling better?” asked KiKwang at you with his worried face.

“YAH! KiKwang-ah, don’t you call me noona, we’re at the same age.” You pout yor face and looking at KiKwang. KiKwang, YoSeob, and DongWoon are chuckling hearing you saying like that.

“Sorry ______,ah. I just want to call you because DongWoon call you that. Or should I call you honey like DooJoon?” KiKwang smirk at DooJoon and give him a cute face. He really like to teasing DooJoon.

“YAAAAHH! KiKwang-ah!” DooJoon gave KiKwang a cold stare and threw a pillow at him. Seeing both of them like that make all of you laughing. You love being around them, they can make you very happy and forget about anything that happen to you.

“KiKwang-ah, YoSeob-ah help me to make a food for all of you.” say DongWoon to both of them. They go to the kitchen and left you and DooJoon at living room.

“DooJoon-ie” say you to DooJoon.

“Why?” he smile to you and hold your hands while he still trying to move a channel at your television.

“Do you love me?”

He smile at you and kiss you with his warm lips. He give you a passionate kiss that make you believe how much he love you and care about you. “I love you so much. And don’t make me have heart attack again. Ever.”

 You give him a warm smile and kiss DooJoon again. “And I love you too, honey. And I really am sorry, I’ll never ever give you a heart attack again.” You hug DooJoon again, and he kiss your forehead. You feeling really safe and warm around DooJoon’s hand.