Saviour

True Love

You arrive at DooJoon’s house, and then you get out from your car, and knock on the door. You’re waiting for about 5 minutes until someone opening the door, and it’s KiKwang. You smile at KiKwang warmly, you feel really bad at him, because what happen last night and KiKwang is yelling at you. You feel a little bit scared to meet him right now.

“Anyeong, KiKwang-ah.” You bow at him, and smile to KiKwang again, but KiKwang just stay silent not doing anything.

“What are you doing in here?” ask KiKwang to you.

“I need to meet DooJoon, I want to explain something to him.”

“You don’t have to explain anything to him, you have broke his heart. Do you know how hard it is to make him calm? Do you know my best friend now looking like a desperate person, calling your name everytimes? Do you ever think about it?”

You stay silent hearing KiKwang talking to you like that. “I’m sorry KiKwang-ah. I have a reason why I’m doing this to DooJoon.”

“Mwo? What is it? Tell me.”

You take a deep breath, you think you can’t talk to KiKwang about it. You keep silent until KiKwang lost his patience over you, and starting to yell at you again. “Not talking now? WAE? TELL ME!

You feel your tears are falling down again from your eyes. You can’t hold your tears. You are crying again, and now harder. “Why are you crying? You don’t have to crying in front of me.”

You still crying because KiKwang is keep yelling at you. “Mianhae KiKwang-ah. Sorry.”

KiKwang is about to yelling at you again, when suddenly someone was calling KiKwang’s name. It was DooJoon. “KiKwang-ah. Who is it?”

“Ani, it’s no one.”

“Really? I heard you talking with someone.” DooJoon is come to the front door, to see with whom KiKwang talking. When he sees it was you, DooJoon was a little bit shock. He comes to you and hugging you really tight.

“I know you’ll come back to me, honey.” DooJoon is smiling widely, and kiss your forehead. “I’m sorry for making you really hard last night, let’s dating again, alright? Please be mine again, I can’t live without you.”

You can’t move or reply anything that DooJoon said to you. You’re start to crying again. DooJoon seeing you crying then he asks you with his worrying voice. “What happen to you? Why are you crying? Is it because of me? I’m so sorry.” DooJoon is pulling your body toward him, trying to hug you again. But you push DooJoon body. “I’m alright DooJoon.”

Doojoon is looking at your face again, pulling your face closer to him. “Ani, you’re lying. What happen to you?”

You shake your head, trying to tell DooJoon that you’re alright. “I’m alright DooJoon, don’t have to worry about me.”

DooJoon is still looking at you, trying to know what happen with you. You’re looking at KiKwang, and he’s looking to both of you. He still makes an angry face to you. While you were scared because of KiKwang, DooJoon is still trying to make you talk about last night. “______-ah, what happen with you last night? Tell me the reason why, so I know, what’s wrong with me. Please explain me everything.”

You nodded and look at DooJoon’s face. “I just want you to believe me, DooJoon. I do everything just to make you safe. I just want to not make your heart broke because of me. I just want you believe in me. Just that. If everything was fixed, I’ll telling you the truth.”

“Truth? What kind of truth?”

“I can’t tell you now.”

“Do you think by doing this, I’m not getting a broken heart? Do you think like that?”

“I’m sorry, I really am sorry. Please believe me, just trust me this time, I’ll fix everything.” You started to crying again, and DooJoon is looking at your face again. He’s wiping the tears that fell down to your cheek.

“I don’t know, I just really love you, but why I can’t help you solve your problem? Why I don’t know anything about your problem?”

“I just can fix this by myself, I’m sorry for the last time, and maybe at the future too DooJoon. I’m sorry if I made you got a broken heart. I didn’t mean to.” You bow to him, and then turn around to go to your car, while DooJoon is trying to make you stop.

“_______-ah, please wait, don’t leave!” say DooJoon to you. But KiKwang is grabbing his hand, trying to stop him catching you. “Can you see it that she doesn’t love you anymore? Are you blind?”

“Let me go KiKwang, I need to talk to her again.”

“Stop doing this!”

“LET MY HANDS GO!!!”

~~~~~~~~

You stop your car at the park where you met JunHyung at the last time. You get off from your car and starting to cry again. You sit at the bench around the park. “Why are you so stupid _______-ah? WAE?!” You feel that your tears are coming really hard from your eyes, you feel that your body is start to shake. You can’t control anything about your body, I just want to be alone for a moment, away from anyone.

“Are you alright?”

You feel someone was touching your shoulder, and then you turn around to see who it is. “JunHyung? Why are you here?” You wipe your tears away from your cheek and eyes, to see JunHyung more clearly. JunHyung is smiling at you, and sit next to you.

“I’m just walking around from my apartment. And I decided to go here, but I didn’t expect to see you here.”

You nodded, and just look at him. JunHyung was looking at you with his worrying face. “Are you alright _____-ah? “ He is touching your head again, and tucking your head, trying to make you comfort. You nodded again, but you didn’t look at him, just looking down.

“You can tell me everything, I have been told you before that I will be beside you no matter what happen. I’ll protect you from anyone, especially HyunSeung. Just tell me, and I hope I’ll make you calmer. I know that you have through a bad day, and you can’t do anything about it. It was happening because of me too. I’m sorry _____-ah, I just made your life more complicated. I shouldn’t come back to Korea. Sorry, I really am sorry.”

You’re looking at JunHyung, and you feel really touch hearing JunHyung talking like that to you. You’re about to crying again, but JunHyung was stop you from crying. “Don’t cry anymore. Please, I can’t take it if you’re crying again. You look pretty if you’re smiling. Please stop crying.”

You shake your head, trying to tell JunHyung that you can’t hold anything that happen to you a couple days ago. JunHyung nodded and smile to you. “If you’re crying again, I’ll be a shoulder that you can lean on.”

You’re leaning your head at JunHyung’s shoulder, and crying again. “Gomawo JunHyung-ah, really thank you.” JunHyung was nodded, and tucking your head, and kiss the top of your head. “I hope I can always protect you no matter what happen with you. Please let me be your savior _____-ah.”

~~~~~~

You come back to your home, because it’s already been night, and you have to go home before DongWoon started to call you, because he’s worrying about you. You park your car at the garage, and get off from your car. When you arrived at the front door, you see HyunSeung was standing in front of the door waiting for you.

“YAH! Do you know what time it is?” ask HyunSeung to you, he was looking at you with his worrying face. You look at him, and just nodded your head. “WAE? Are you worrying about me now?”

“Of course I’m worried about you. You left without tell me where you’re going, now you’re angry because I’m worrying about you? What do you want ____-ah? What do you want? Why are you keep angry at me? Why I’m always look that I’m wrong although I’ve been trying anything to proof you that I really love you, what do you want from me? Answer me!”

You just looking at HyunSeung, you can see that there are an angry, a disappointment, and a guilty face. You felt a bit guilty because HyunSeung never angry at you whatever you do at him. You’re just looking down trying not to see him.

“Not talking now?”

You still looking down, don’t look at him. You hear that HyunSeung was taking a deep breath. “I’m not gonna worrying about you anymore, just do whatever you want _____-ah. I’m tired proofing you that I do care about you.”

You see HyunSeung was walking in to the house, you’re following him from behind, still trying not to speak to him, but you can’t take it anymore. You need to talk to him immediately.

“HyunSeung-ah.”

HyunSeung was turn around to see you, and he just lift up his eyebrow, trying to tell you to continue your talking.

“Do you really wanna proof me that you love me so much?”

“Yes, wae? You need me to proof you what else?”

“Let’s go on dating tomorrow, I wanna see that you really love me.”

HyunSeung was walking to you, trying to hug you, but you hold him. “Ani, not hugging or anything. I just wanna see that you really love me. I know that I mad at you, but it’s worth to try. But I just want to see, nothing more than that.”

HyunSeung was nodded and smile to you. “Thank you so much ______-ah. I’ll make you the happiest girl for tomorrow.”

You’re just nodded, and walking to your room. I hope I didn’t do any mistake by doing this.