Me and Him

True Love

You wake up the next day and see there is a new message on your phone. It was from JunHyung.

From : JunHyungie

Can we meet at Namsan Tower _____-ah? I’ll meet you 3 o’clock this afternoon, I’ll wait for you.

You smile and put you phone at your table. You look out at the watch and it’s already 10 a.m. You walked out from your room to see DongWoon. You really worried about him, and his acting now is really weird. You walk and arrived at DongWoon’s room.

“DongWoon-ah, it’s me.” You knock on DongWoon’s door, but no one answer it. You knock again. “DongWoon, are you there?”

“Looking for DongWoon?”

You turn around and see HyunSeung was standing in front of his room. His room and DongWoon's room is really close, next to each other. You nodded at HyunSeung. And he’s continueing his talking. “I see him at downstairs, he just arrived."

You nodded again, and walk downstairs to see DongWoon. DongWoon is sitting at the couch and watching a movie. “YAH! Son DongWoon!”

DongWoon turn around to see you. “Ah, noona, good morning.”

You come closer and sit next to him. “YAH, do you know how worried I am about you? Why you didn’t call me that you’ll sleepover at YoSeob’s? You never do that to me.”

“I’m sorry noona, I’m going around with YoSeob, and I went to bar, so I can’t drive really well last night, so YoSeob told me to sleepover at hm. Mianhae noona, I’ll never do that again.”

“You’re now going to bar DongWoon-ah?”

DongWoon nodded and smile to you. “Yes, I’m already growing up noona, don’t have to worried so much about me.”

“Wae? Why I can worry about you? I’m your noona and I’m your twin sister.”

“I know noona, mian. I’ll never say that again to you.”

“Well, alright. Do you wanna go somewhere again today?”

DongWoon is shaking his head. “Ani, I’ll stay at home today. I don’t really feel going out today. I’m tired.”

“Well, alright, I’m gonna going somewhere today. You stay at home, alright? I’m gonna get ready now.”

DongWoon is looking at you, and smiling really widely. He knows that you’ll going somewhere with JunHyung. Well, good luck for today JunHyung-ah.

~~~~~~~~~

KiKwang is walking alone at the street and arrive at the shop where Lizzy’s working at. “Anyeooong, welcome to our shop.”

“Anyeong, Lizzy-ya.” KiKwang smile and bow at her.

“Ah, KiKwang Oppa, anyeong.” Lizzy bow and smile to him back. “Why are you here oppa? Do you wanna buy something?”

KiKwang smile and nodded. “I wanna ask you something Lizzy-ya.”

“About what Oppa?”

“I wanna ask you a question about DooJoon. When did you get a free time Lizzy-ya? I’ll waiting for you.”

Lizzy was silent for awhile and continue her talking. “For about 30 minutes from now.”

“Well, I’ll wait for you at the park near the store. Don’t forget to come. I’ll wait.” KiKwang smile to ger, and go near the park. He sits and waits for Lizzy to come. He took out his ipod and singing along and sometimes he moves his body follow the songs. 30 minutes later, Lizzy is coming.

“KiKwang Oppa, sorry I was taking so long.”

“Ania Lizzy-ya. Here sit beside me.” say KiKwang to Lizzy while he is touching the couch next to him. Lizzy is coming and sitting next to him.

“What is it Oppa? What do you wanna ask about DooJoon Oppa?”

KiKwang just smile at her. “Well, Lizzy-ya, how long have you known DooJoon?”

“Hmm, since I was a child, DooJoon Oppa is like my own brother. Wae?”

“Do you love him?”

Lizzy  look at KiKwang with her shock face. “Wae? Why you ask something like that Oppa?” Lizzy can feel that her cheeks are starting getting red, she touch her cheeks to make it not blushing. KiKwang smile to her. “Wae? I am right, I know that you love DooJoon.”

Lizzy was silent until she nodded her head. KiKwang is now teasing her more. “Well, because you love DooJoon, and I love to see both of you together, can you help me Lizzy-ya?”

“Wae Oppa? If I can help of course I’ll help you.”

“I want you to make DooJoon forget about _______”

~~~~~~~~~~

You are arriving at Namsan Tower to meet JunHyung. You waiting around the tower until JunHyung came. “______-ah, sorry I’m late.” You smile and nodded. “It’s alright.”

You and JunHyung are walking around the tower. “Why you chose to meet me here JunHyung? I guess you’ll more comfortable to meet at the coffee shop or bookstore. I don’t think that you love some place that a lot of people come visited.”

“I just really love the view around here.” You nodded and continue to talking again. “Well, what do you want to tell me?  There must be something, that’s why you want to meet me.” JunHyung is chuckling seeing you talking like that.

“Do you know that you’re the most impatient girl?”

“YAH! Yong JunHyung!” You punch his arm, and chuckling together with JunHyung. “Well, let’s ride a cable car, and talking inside it.”

You are nodded and walking beside JunHyung. Both of you are waiting for 15 minutes to get on and both of you can’t stop joking around. You and JunHyung get on the cable car, and start to talk.

“Well, we’re here. What do you want to talk?”

“I’m gonna stay in Korea, I’m not gonna go back to America.”

“Really? Wae?”

JunHyung smile and look at you. “You must be know the reason why I can’t go back to America. It’s all because of you. I have been promised to you that I’ll protect you no matter what happen. I wanna be your savior.”

“JunHyung-ah ….”

JunHyung smile to you and kiss your lips. You can feel his warm lips around you, and you kiss him back. You really love the way JunHyung kiss you. JunHyung pull his lips from you, and smile really widely. “I’ll always beside you no matter what happen. I promise.”

You smile and nodded to him. “But how about HyunSeung? He told you that you shouldn’t showed your face in front of him.”

“I’ve got everything under control. He went to KonKuk University with YoSeob while I’ll go to Kyunghee University with you and DongWoon. So you don’t have to worry anything about it.”

You smile to JunHyung again. “I hope everything going out really well.”

“I hope so too. But ______-ah, is that alright that I’m going around with you again? Come back to your life again? Have you forgive me _____-ah?”

You look at JunHyung’s face now. You don’t know what to say to him. “JunHyungie, I don’t know.” You keep silent until JunHyung is touching your hand to make you talk. “_____-ah, if you can’t talk now it’s alright.”

You shake your head. “Ani, I’ll talk now JunHyungie.” You take a deep breath and continue your talking. “Well, I love to met you again, having you around me again like an old time. I really like how you make me feel safer but for forgive you or not I don’t know. You did make me get a broken heart but I knew it’s not because of your fault. But I really confused right now.”

JunHyung is looking at you. Pulling your head to leaning over his shoulder. “I know, but give me another chance, alright? I’ll make it up. I’ll always protect you _____-ah, no matter what happen.”

You nodded, and smile to him. “ I know JunHyungie, I know you’ll always protect me no matter what happen. But HyunSeung is different now.”

“What? What are you talking about?”

“He’s different now.”

“WHAT? Do you remember what he told to both of us? He broke your relationship with me, with DooJoon. And he told me to get out from my own country, do you still give that jerk another chance?!”

You’re looking at JunHyung, you can see there is an anger inside him. You a little bit scared now, and pull your body away from him. You just nodded to give him an answer. JunHyung is looking at you with his cold stare not with the warm look that just before.

“I don’t know what’s on your mind ______-ah. I just don’t get it.”

You hear JunHyung’s face, and you can hear that he’s using his cold tone. He is only using it when he was angry. And you know that he’s angry at you. “I’m sorry JunHyungie, just give him another chance alright? Like I give it to you.”

“BUT ME AND THAT JERK IS DIFFERENT!”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyeong!

sorry for the short chapter, hope you guys like it.

please comment or give me any suggestion and please subscribe!

thank you so much :)