A Guy from The Past

True Love

17 September 2011, 10.00 a.m, bookstore

“I need to buy pens, book, and an eraser.” say you to yourself while looking around the bookstore. When suddenly a man was hit your arm.

“Sorry I didn’t mean to.” say the man.

“it’s alright.” 

The man was staring at you, when suddenly he grab your arm. “________-ah! Is that you? I’m Yong JunHyung, remember?”

You seem very surprise, and didn’t expect to meet JunHyung at this moment. “JunHyung-ah, how are you?” You smile to him, and he smile back to you.

“What are you doing in here?” ask JunHyung.

“I wanna buy something for school. What are you doing in here?”

“I’m just looking at novel around here. I wanna buy something to read along.” You nodded and try to looking around at the bookstore again.

“________-ah, are you busy right now? Do you wanna go drink coffee with me?”

You know there’ll be more problem if you try to keep in touch again with JunHyung, but you feel you have to go with him. You wanna fix everything from the past. “Sure, why not.”

 

~~~~~~~~

“So, how are you ________-ah?”

“I’m good, how about you JunHyung? It’s been two years since the last time I see you.”

“Yes, I go to America, I studied aboard in there. Actually I’m trying to fix my broken heart since you cheating on me the last time.”

You get really shock when JunHyung say like that. “I didn’t cheating on you JunHyung-ah.” You say that with a soft voice, try to explain everything that happen two years ago.

“But I see you with that man. You holding his hands, I see it with my own eyes, ______-ah.”

“But it wasn’t me, I was at home at that time,you can ask DongWoon if you didn’t believe me. You saw a girl that look like me. It has been set up by HyunSeung, my cousin’s and your own best friend JunHyung-ah.”

“What?Why he did that?”

“Because he loved me and want to broke our relationship.”

JunHyung really shock after hearing what you say to him. He don’t believe that his own best friend was trying to broke his relationship. “I really need to talk to HyunSeung. Where is he?”

“I think you don’t have to talk to him anymore JunHyung. I have take care of him, by my own.”

“But I really am sorry _______-ah. I hoped I didn’t broke up with you two years ago. I’m just thinking about myself, and didn’t want to listen anything from your story. Sorry ______-ah.”

-Flashback-

“I want us to break up.” say JunHyung to you.

“Why JunHyung-ah? Did I do a wrong thing to you?” you say to JunHyung while you try to hold JunHyung’s hand. But he pulled it off.

“Yes, and I just want us to break up. Good bye ______-ah.”

You see JunHyung go away from you, and you started to cry. You know that you loved JunHyung very much, and you know there will be a big pain inside your heart and it can’t be fixed with anyone.

-Flashback end-

“_______-ah, are you okay?” ask JunHyung while he try to wave his hand in front of your eyes.

“Aah, I’m alright I’m alright.”

JunHyung starring at you again, when suddenly he kiss your lips. When you feel that JunHyung kiss you, you pull your lips from him. “What are you doing?!”

“I’m sorry ______-ah. I know I did a wrong thing, but I really want to kiss you, I know that I have a feeling inside my heart that can’t be replaced by anyone, it has to be you. And I know that you still love me.”

“No, I don’t love you anymore.”

“Don’t you try to lie to me, I know you very well. And I know when you lie.”

You can’t do anything about it. You stay silent at your sit, and don’t try to answer him. You know that you still love JunHyung, but you have DooJoon now, it’s different.

“I have a boyfriend now JunHyung-ah.”

“Really? With who?”

“You don’t have to know.”

“Why ______-ah? Are you still mad at me? I know I did a lot of wrong things, but I can make it up to you, please forgive me, and be my girlfriend again. Please.”

“I can’t, so sorry JunHyung-ah.” You left JunHyung in coffee shop, and you running to your home, you know if you stay with JunHyung again, more problems will come. And you know there’s someone that can comfort you right now, and it’s DongWoon.

~~~~~~~

You come to the house really quick with the tears from your eyes. You can’t stop crying, you wish everything like this two years ago, when JunHyung came and asked you to be his girlfriend again, but it’s all too late. You can’t go back to JunHyung neither HyunSeung, you just can’t. DongWoon see you when you arrive at home. DongWoon know there’s something happen with you.

“Noona! Are you okay? Why are you crying?” DongWoon try to stop you to go to your room. He shake your hands for a while, try to know what’s going on with you. You can’t say anything to DongWoon, there’s too much pain happening to you since HyunSeung comeback to your life. You stay silent, DongWoon pull your body to him, try to comfort you and hug you.

“You know you can tell me everything noona, please stop crying. You know it’s hurt to see you crying like this, like two years ago noona. I don’t want to see you broke apart again, please noona tell me what happen. Or do you want me to call DooJoon?” asked DongWoon really soft, still trying to comfort you.

You shake your head, try to tell DongWoon not to call DooJoon. You can’t see DooJoon right now, you feel really guilty to him.

“Are you sure noona? I can call him now, he must be worried about you.”

“Please don’t call DooJoon, I just need a moment to be alone. Please DongWoon-ah.” You talk to DongWoon, while you still hug him. DongWoon nodded and still comforting you. DongWoon take you to a kitchen and give you a warm chocolate milk. DongWoon knows that you love chocolate milk so bad, and it can help you to feel more relax.

“Do you want to tell me about what happen with you noona?”

You nodded, and try to tell DongWoon about what happened two years ago with JunHyung and HyunSeung. Why you broke up with JunHyung, and what HyunSeung did to you. You know you can trust DongWoon and you tell him about what HyunSeung and JunHyung tell you that they love you. “I just wish that it all happening two years ago, DongWoon-ah not now. I’m happy right now with DooJoon, but the hole in my heart is opening again since HyunSeung and DooJoon comeback.”

DongWoon nodded and pull you to his arm again, hugging you again. “I wish I can help you with your problem noona. I just want to help you to fix it.”

“It’s alright DongWoon-ah, I know I can count on you, you have been the best brother ever.” You smiled and then you go to your room. You want to be alone noe, not with DongWoon or DooJoon, it’s just you alone. Tonight.

~~~~~~~~

YOU NEED TO STAY AWAY FROM MY SISTER!!” say DongWoon to HyunSeung when he arrive at HyunSeung’s room.

HyunSeung shock, and see DongWoon. He see that DongWoon really mad at him. “What are you doing DongWoon-ah? What is it all about?” HyunSeung try to calm DongWoon, and touch his shoulder.

GET YOUR ING HANDS AWAY FROM ME!” DongWoon say that and pull HyunSeung’s hands away from his body. “YOU’RE NOT EVEN WORTH FOR MY SISTER! STAY AWAY FROM HER AND DOOJOON! OR I WILL DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!

DongWoon get away from HyunSeung’s room, and slam his door. He really mad at him, he can’t take it anymore. He thinks he was a stupid brother and didn’t know anything about it. DongWoon think that you and him are really close because you and him are twins. But he guess he’s not and welcome that jerk into your home.

“I’m such a stupid brother.” say DongWoon to himself and go to his room. Try to calm himself down.

~~~~~~~

You felt your phone was ringing. It was DooJoon. But you can take it, you still feel really guilt to him. You don’t want to talk to anybody even your own boyfriend. And then your phone was beeping, that means there’s a voice mail.

“Honey where are you? I’m so worried about you, why you didn’t answer my phone, where are you? Please answer it honey, I’m begging you.”

You deleting DooJoon’s voice mail, and try to sleep. You don’t want to think about what happen. And your phone still ringing and beeping. It has been 20 missed call and 20 voice mail.

“I’m so sorry DooJoonie, so sorry.” you talk to yourself and still crying for the whole night.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyeong!

it's me and i'm trying to make it longer, please comment and subscribe.

thank you so much :)