A Fate

True Love

“Yong JunHyung, where are you? I already waited in here for about an hour, where are you?!”

JunHyung pull his phone away from his ears, because a very loud voice coming out from his phone. “Mian Hyuna, I got traffic, wait for a little bit, I’ll come in any minute.” JunHyung put his phone away, and drive his car really fast to come as soon as possible to airport.

“You’re such an annoying person Kim Hyuna, make me to do all of this stuff just for you.” JunHyung keep mumbling by himself, because he has to pick Hyuna up. “It was the last time I do this, I’ll never do this again.”

JunHyung arriving at the airport 30 minutes later, and try to search Hyuna. “YAH! YONG JUNHYUNG!” JunHyung is hearing someone calling his name, and turn around. He sees Hyuna standing behind him with a luggage and bag in her hand. She seems like she has a bad flight from America. “Ah, Hyuna.”

Hyuna comes closer to JunHyung, and give her bag to JunHyung. “You didn’t even help me with my luggage? YAH! You never change Yong JunHyung.” JunHyung take Hyuna’s bag with him. “I’m sorry.” Hyuna linked her hands around JunHyung and walking beside him. “You don’t even miss me? We haven’t met each other since you got back to Korea so suddenly. My mom and dad are kinda miss you.”

JunHyung is looking at Hyuna now. “Really? Since when your parents miss me, they thought I’m such a ert.” Hyuna turn around and see JunHyung more clearly. “I know you must be hates them, but they do a good things for both of us, you should be grateful.”

“Me? Grateful to them? Why I should do that?”

“YAH! Remember what my parents do to your family, they help your parents company.”

“I know I know, you didn’t need to remind me of that.” JunHyung turn around and looking straight, avoiding to did an eye contact with Hyuna. Both of them arrive at JunHyung’s car, and go inside. “So, where should I drive you off? Where do you stay?” ask JunHyung to Hyuna while his eyes still looking straight.

“I don’t know, I haven’t thought about that.”

“WHAT? You’re such a weird person Kim Hyuna.”

“Why are you so cold to me JunHyung? I thought you’ll keep in love with me, like the way you used to do while you were in America.”

“I never love you Hyuna.” JunHyung stop for awhile, looking at Hyuna, and continue his talking again. “You just remind me with someone I love, never more than that.”

“WHAT? So why you confess me with your love?”

“Because I just felt bad. I kinda love you before you turn into someone that I don’t know. I just love the old you, not now. Sorry.”

“I’m going to stay at Korea. I’m gonna study in here.”

“YAH! KIM HYUNA! Don’t do something like that.”

Hyuna is shaking her head quickly. “Ani, don’t change my mind. I already made up my mind. I’m gonna stay in your apartment, and go to same university as you.”

“Hyuna, I’m begging you, don’t do this.”

“It’s up to you now JunHyung, you must take care of me in here, or I can just call my parents, told them to broke down your parents company. It’s up to you now.”

JunHyung don’t know what to do now, he keeps silent. “Alright, just do whatever you want.” JunHyung is now driving his car really fast.This girl, is really annoys me.

~~~~~~~

5 months later….

“Noona, are you ready? We’ll be late for our first day at college.” DongWoon is calling you over from downstairs, you come down to meet DongWoon, while HyunSeung is following you at the back. “Well, let’s go.” say you to DongWoon. “Are you gonna drive your car noona? How about my car?” ask DongWoon to you.

“Well, let’s go with your car, while HyunSeung take my car.” you turn around and see HyunSeung. “You can bring my car, I don’t want you to take a bus to your university.” HyunSeung is nodding his head and smiling to you. “Alright, so when I need to pick you up?”

“I’ll call you later. Anyeong HyunSeung-ah.” You peck at HyunSeung’s cheek and turn around to go to DongWoon’s car. He’s already inside his car. “Let’s go DongWoon-ah.” DongWoon nod, and drives his car to their university. “So, noona and HyunSeung has a good relationship now?”

“Ah, ania, we just friends.”

“Really? For the past 5 months, you and him are just friends?”

You nod, and continue your talking. “We just friends, it can’t be more than that.” DongWoon nod, and silent for awhile, until he talks again. “Wae? Do you have a feelings with JunHyung, noona? You and him are really close with each other.”

“I don’t DongWoon-ah, I just can’t forget DooJoon really fast. Eventough me and him have been broke up for 5 months. JunHyung and HyunSeung, they’re so nice, always be there for me, but I don’t know.”

“I know noona, but at least you can cheer up again because of JunHyung.”

You nod, and smile to him. 20 minutes later, you arrived. You and DongWoon get out from DongWoon’s car. You’re walking beside DongWoon, and get everyone attention, like when you were in Senior High School. And it’s all happening because of you and DongWoon are twins. “Yah, DongWoon-ah, do you realize that everyone is looking at us right now?”

“Really? I don’t even notice that noona.”

“It was because of you, don’t you notice that you’re so handsome, that every girl in here want to be your girlfriend?”

“Waw, really? How do you know that noona? But I’m already have one noona.”

“Because I’m a girl too. I know I know, I’m just telling you. You already have Sohyun.”

“Waw, the feeling is nice, but not because of that noona, you’re pretty too. Every boy want to be your boyfriend.” You and DongWoon are chuckling and go to your first class. You took drama major, while DongWoon took art major. “Well, see you later noona.” You wave your hands to DongWoon, and go inside. You’re sitting in the middle of the class.

“Anyeong.” You turn around and see a girl sitting behind you. You smile to her, and reply her greetings. “Ah, anyeong.”

“You’re so pretty. By the way, I’m Kim Hyuna, nice to meet you.”

“Thank you so much, you’re pretty too. I’m Son _______, nice to meet you too.”

“Let’s be friend _____-ah.”

You nod, and smiles to her again. You got a first class for about one hour, and then you and Hyuna went to canteen together, waiting for DongWoon to come. You and Hyuna keep talking to each other until DongWoon and JunHyung came.

“Noona.”

“DongWoon-ah, come here.” DongWoon go closer to you, while JunHyung is following him on the back. “JunHyung-ah, anyeong.” You smile to JunHyung, and he smile to you back. “Anyeong, _______-ah.”

Hyuna is looking at both of you. “Wait a minute, you already know her, JunHyung?”

“Yes, wae?”

“Ani, I just asked you.” JunHyung is sitting next to Hyuna, while DongWoon is sitting next to you. You’re looking at Hyuna and JunHyung. “You know him, Hyuna?” ask you to Hyuna, then Hyuna nod her head. “Yes, I know him very well, even I live with him now.”

“Really? You must be really close with JunHyung.” You keep calm, eventough knowing that JunHyung living together with Hyuna, that doesn’t even hurt your heart. “Is that alright?” ask JunHyung to you. You nod your head, “Of course it’s alright, it’s your apartment, don’t need to ask permission from me.”

You are looking around to see if there’s someone that you knew study in here too. You keep looking until you see someone walking into a canteen. It was DooJoon. You got really shocked because seeing DooJoon in here. You don’t know that he’s going to the same university as yours, no one told you that.

You and DooJoon’s eyes are met to each other. You try to smile to him, and he smile to you too. You keep looking until someone was walking towards to DooJoon, it was Lizzy. “Oppa, are you waiting long for me?” You can hear their conversation because they’re standing close to you. You try to not look at both of them, but you can’t. Lizzy is looking at you now. She smiles really widely to see you.

“_______ unnie! I don’t expect to see you here. What a fate isn’t it?”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyeong!

hope you enjoy the new chapter, plese subscribe and comment below, you can leave a suggestion too!

thank you so much :)