Past and Future

True Love

YoSeob is running to HyunSeung, trying to help him. “HyunSeung, are you alright?” YoSeob is pulling his arm, while his other hands touching his stomach. “I’m alright.. uugghh.” YoSeob is still looking at HyunSeung, worried. “Are you sure? You want me to drove you to hospital?”

HyunSeung smiles a little bit to YoSeob, he can’t smile widely because his lips is swollen because of DooJoon’s punch. “Ani, I’ve plane that I need to catch, and I guess I do deserve this for what I’ve done to DooJoon, and to all of you guys, I’m breaking apart your friendship, and makes her sad. I guess it’s worth, and I’m really sorry, especially to you JunHyung, forgive me, and to you DongWoon, I’m sorry for making your sister life miserable, sorry.”

HyunSeung is giving his arm to JunHyung and DongWoon. “Forgive me, please?”

DongWoon is looking at HyunSeung, then grab his arm, and pull him to give some hug. “Of course, you’re my buddy! And forgive me too, huh?” HyunSeung is nodding his head, and smile to DongWoon. Now, he’s looking at JunHyung. “Can you forgive me JunHyung-ah? I’m already have this swollen, and I’m already said that I’m sorry, that doesn’t enough?”

“YAH! Yong JunHyung, forgive him, we’ve done our plan, DooJoon is coming back to _____-ah again, isn’t that enough?” YoSeob is coming closer to JunHyung, trying to change his mind. JunHyung is coming closer to HyunSeung, looking at him.

“Do you know what my plans actually are?” ask JunHyung to HyunSeung. HyunSeung is looking at him, confused then shake his head. “Well, at first I want to make her realize who’s better for her, and I always know that it was DooJoon, not me or you. But the thing that I want the most is I want my best friends back, the man who always with me like we were in Junior High School, I miss my buddy, I miss my best friend, I miss the old you HyunSeung.”

HyunSeung is looking at JunHyung, unbelievable. “JunHyung…, wae? I’ve done a bad things for you, why you still nice to me?”

“I always know this wasn’t you. I just want to change you, sorry for make you have that punch from DooJoon.” HyunSeung is chuckling, makes JunHyung chuckle and hug him. “Let’s be friends again, and don’t change into a bad person again, araso? And say hello to your future wife, I’m gonna go met her if I could.”

“Araso. You must be jealous, because she’s pretty.”

“I know, but I’m gonna get married to after I’m coming back to America.”

“Really? With who?”

“You must be know her, it’s Hyuna.” HyunSeung, YoSeob, and DongWoon are looking at him, surprised. “What? Wae? Wae?” YoSeob is still looking at him, confused because sudden information that HyunSeung and JunHyung will get married. “I’m already promised her. It’s alright, don’t ask too much, araso?”

HyunSeung is smilling, and looking at three of them. “Well, I gotta go, see you soon. I hope we still can be friends. Anyeong.” YoSeob, JunHyung, and YoSeob is giving him a last hug, and waving at him.

We can’t change our past, but we can still re-new our future if we want, there’s always a way for us.

~~~~~~

DooJoon is still driving JunHyung’s car, while his hands is busy trying to call everybody. But no one knows where you are, even DongWoon don’t know either. After trying everything, DooJoon is pressing someone’s number, hoping for this one. He is waiting for awhile, until somebody’s picking it up.

“Yobseyo.”

“Hyuna! Thank God, you pick it up.”

“Hmm, who is it?”

“It’s me Yoon DooJoon, I got your number from JunHyung, where are you? Do you know where ______-ah? I need to see her immadiatelly.”

“______-ah? She’s with me, wae? I’m at the coffee shop near JunHyung’s apartment, do you want me to tell her? She is going somewhere to buy something right now.”

“Really? Thank God you with her, ani ani don’t tell her anything, araso? I’ll going there then, gowamo Hyuna-ya.”

DooJoon is putting his phone and driving as fast as he could. I need to see you ______-ah, I’m such a stupid person, don’t understand your feeling, please please let me be yours again.

~~~~~~~

Hyuna is putting her phone at the table after got a call from DooJoon. DooJoon-ah seems like he was in a rush, is it a good thing for ______-ah? I hope so. Hyuna is drinking her coffee, waiting for you to come. 5 minutes later, you came and brought something with you. “I’m sorry for taking it too long Hyuna-ya.”

Hyuna is smiling and then looking at you. “It’s alright, what do you bought? I guess you’re really fully handed now.” You smile, and taking something out from the bag, and give Hyuna something. “I bought it for you Hyuna-ya. Hope you liking it.” Hyuna is taking it, and open it, it was a bag, that Hyuna wants the most.

“______-ah! This bag! How do you know that I always want it?”

“I’m asking JunHyung-ah, and he said that you always want that bag. It was a gift from me to you, I’m sorry for not giving it at your birthday, mian Hyuna-ya.”

“Ani, it’s alright, gowamo _____-ah.” Hyuna is smiling to you, makes you smile back to her. You and Hyuna are keep talking and talking, spend the whole day to know each other better. Hyuna is stop her talking, and say something, then smiles to you. “I guess you better turn around and see it _____-ah.”

You’re turning around, and see DooJoon is standing behind you. “DooJoon-ah…” You stand up to see DooJoon closer. DooJoon is smiling to you, and hugging you right away. “I’m sorry _____-ah, really sorry for making you suffering alone, I’m not by your side, and don’t understand you feeling, I know it right now, really know how you feel, now I know why you want to broke up with me, I’m sorry ______-ah, really sorry. I love you so much, really really love you, my feeling towards you never change, please be mine again.”

You really surprise because of DooJoon sudden appearance. You’re really speechless, you’re hearing something that you always want to hear from DooJoon. You’re start to crying, you’re really happy right now. DooJoon is releasing his hug, and looking at you, wipe your tears away.

“______-ah, I’m sorry, I know it’s all my fault, don’t cry anymore, please _____-ah, don’t cry.” DooJoon is keep wiping your tears away, and kiss your forehead, and pulling you into his arms again. “Please be mine again, and I’ll keep protecting you from now _____-ah, you can cry, but you can only cry in front of me, don’t cry in front of anybody, I want to be the one that wipe your tears away, and the one that make you happy again.”

You’re looking at DooJoon now, and smiling to him. “I always happy if you’re by my side DooJoon-ah, and I love you too, always love you, I’m sorry for making it hard for you, it’s killing me DooJoon, seeing you with Lizzy, I’m afraid that you’re not gonna love me anymore. I’m sorry, really am sorry.”

DooJoon is shaking his head, and smiling back to you. “Past let it be the past, let’s think about our future, don’t think about it anymore. I’m just glad that you still love me, I’m just scared that you’ll never be mine again _____-ah.”

“I love you, always DooJoon-ah.” You’re smiling to DooJoon, makes DooJoon kissing your forehead again, and hugging you tightly. Hyuna is coming closer to you and DooJoon, and smile is looking out from her face.

“______-ah, DooJoon-ah! Congrats! It’s so happy to see you both back together again! Jun-ie and the boys’s plan is working out well!”

“Really? It’s all because of the boys?” You’re looking at Hyuna now, curious about what happen. DooJoon is looking at you, and nod his head. “Yeah, it’s all because of them, we should thanking them for what they done. If they don’t do anything, I guess we can’t be together again.”

You’re nodding your head, and smiling to DooJoon and Hyuna. “I guess my happiness is back because you’re by my side again.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyeong!

i've made a new chapter, hope you all enjoying it!

please subscribe and comment below!

kamsahamnida XOXO :)