Heart to Heart

True Love

DongWoon is getting ready to meet JunHyung at the coffee shop near JunHyung’s house. He drives his car and arrives 20 minutes later. He sit near the window, so he can see who walk passed by the coffee shop. He’s waiting for JunHyung to come, but he didn’t show up until 15 minutes later.

To:  Yong JunHyung

YAH! Where are you? I’ve been in this coffee shop for about 15 minutes, why you didn’t come yet?

He’s waiting for about 10 minutes, until his phone ringing.

From : Yong JunHyung

Mian DongWoon-ah, I just woke up, I’ll come there as soon as possible. Wait for me for about 10 minutes.

DongWoon put away his phone at the table and looking around the coffee to make him not bored waiting for JunHyung. He was just alone at the coffee shop, and no one else in here, until someone was coming to the store. It was a girl with a short cut hair, that girl was getting DongWoon attention. She look at DongWoon and smile to him. DongWoon was shock because that girl was smiling to him, he smile back to her, and does a little bow while she’s walking in to the employee’s room.

“So, she’s working in here. It’ll become my favourite place.” DongWoon’s smiling to himself, and looking around at the coffee shop again, and looking outside. 15 minutes later, JunHyung is coming.

“DongWoon-ah.”

“YAH! JunHyung-ah! Do you know I’ve been waiting in here for about 30 minutes? Why are you coming so late?”

“Mian, I have to prepared something for college preparation, I’m studying high school not in here, so I must do some document so I can studying in here again.”

DongWoon nodded. JunHyung is looking at him, and asking DongWoon some question. “Well, how about your noona? Is she going on a date with HyunSeung today?”

“Yes, she’s going before I met you here. She’s a little bit upset at me because I didn’t tell her anything where I’m going now. I don’t want her to know anything about our plan. But I guess she didn’t take it if I keep a secret from her, so it’s make me a little bit confused to tell her or not.”

JunHyung’s looking at DongWoon and nodded his head. “Well, I guess we better keep it as a secret, I don’t want her to think about this too. She has got so many problems in her life, it’ll make her thinking about it too. I know her very well.”

“Well, JunHyung-ah, I have an idea coming out in my mind.”

“What?”

“How about we tell YoSeob the truth about our plan? Well, he’s your childhood friends and now he’s my bestfriend. He told me that he was care about my sister, and he feel a little bit awful for letting her have a rough night at his birthday party, so I think we can trust her, and YoSeob’s parents can help you get all of your documents really quick. How’s that?”

JunHyung was thinking for awhile, until he nodded. “Well, alright. I can trust him, he was such a good friends. Let’s call him.”

JunHyung take away his phone and calling YoSeob’s number.

“YoSeob-ah.”

“JunHyung-ah, wae?”

“Where are you?”

“I’m at my house. Wae? Why you call me so suddenly?”

“Well, me and DongWoon have something to talk about, can you come to the coffee shop near my apartment?”

“Of course I can. Wait for about 30 minutes, because your apartment is so far from my house, alright?”

“Alright, we’ll be here.”

JunHyung was putting his phone at her pocket, and looking at DongWoon. “He’ll be here for about 30 minutes. Well what do we do now?”

DongWoon is chuckling by himself, and looking at the girl that caught his eyes away. “Well, I don’t know about you, but I have something to do.”

~~~~~~~

You are looking at HyunSeung, you don’t know what to do with him, or what to act around him. You see HyunSeung sitting at the bench, and he’s looking down at the street with his hands around his head. He’s looking like he having such a hard day and don’t know what to do. You come and sit beside HyunSeung, you just keep silent until HyunSeung breaking the silent between both of you.

“Well, _____-ah, you have heard everything about me. Do you want to know anything else?”

You’re thinking for awhile, and looking at HyunSeung. “I don’t know, if I can ask you anything else, I’m just really confused about what just happen with my life now.”

HyunSeung looking at you and touch your head. “Mian _____-ah, it’s because of me. Can I ask you something?”

You nodded. “Wae?”

“Well, do you really love DooJoon? You love DooJoon more than you love JunHyung?”

You keep silent for awhile until you talking again to answer HyunSeung’s question. “I love JunHyung because he was like my first love, I have been liking him since we were at Junior High School. But everything changed because he left me, and went to America, and broke up with me. He left me, and you left me too. I have no one that I can count on, I just have DongWoon here.”

You take a deep breath, and continue your talking again. “I met DooJoon when I was at the first grade in High School. He was DongWoon’s friends, so I can meet him everytime he went to my house. He told me to go on a date with him, and then to became his girlfriend, at the first time I can’t do that because I know deep in my heart I still love JunHyung no matter what he did to me, but DooJoon made me forget about him, DooJoon is so different from JunHyung, maybe I love DooJoon more than I love JunHyung now.”

HyunSeung’s looking at you now, and trying to ask you some question again. “Well, do you ever love or just like me? Like the way you love JunHyung or DooJoon?”

You’re looking at HyunSeung now, you don’t know what to say to him. “Do you know that I have been liked you before I’m going out with JunHyung? But before that, you never noticed, you just look at the other girl. I had tried to keep my feeling to not grow, to not love you even more. And everything changed because I met JunHyung. If you noticed me, and love me before I’m became JunHyung’s girlfriend, everything maybe different now.”

“It’s all my fault again. I just never noticed that, you’re so pretty, you’re perfect in my eyes _____-ah, and it’ll always like this, it can’t be changed.”

You keep looking down, you can’t see HyunSeung’s eyes now. You have a random feelings around your heart. You really love it to hear HyunSeung confession about his true feeling to you. But you’re still thinking about what HyunSeung’s do to you.

“I don’t know what to do know or what to say to you. I’m just really confused.”

“Wae?”

“What you did to me is really harsh HyunSeung-ah. I can’t just forgive you like that, but after hearing everything that you said to me, your confession is really turn around everything. The way I see you now is different, it’s like seeing the old you. You’re now is like HyunSeung that I know for a long time.”

You’re smiling at HyunSeung and he’s smiling back to you. “Maybe I miss being me, the real me, the way I act now is really make me become a bad man. I never want to be that man. I’ll try to become me. Jang HyunSeung.”

Your smile is really wide now. Eventough HyunSeung is now different, I still can’t trust him like the way I trust him before, Mian HyunSeung. HyunSeung’s grabbing your hands again, and pull you near him. “So I can have another chance right?”

You nodded. “We’ll see about that later.”

~~~~~~

DooJoon’s sitting alone at his bedroom. He has been in there for about 3 days. He didn’t come out from his room. The way he acted now makes KiKwang and his parents really worried. They have tried everything to make him leave his room, but everytime they tried they will get yell from DooJoon. DooJoon is now alone at the house because KiKwang is going out somewhere to grab something, while his parents are going out to work.

“I need to going out from this ing bedroom.” He yelled at, grab his coat, and walking outside his house. He locked the door, and started to walk. He didn’t take a car because he just wants to take some fresh air. He still wants to clear his mind away from what you did to him.

DooJoon takes a deep breath and still walking around. “It’s so nice to be finally coming out from my bedroom.” He’s looking around but there’s no one until he’s hearing someone calling his name.

“DooJoon oppa!”

DooJoon turn around and see Lizzy standing behind him, and on her way to walking closer to DooJoon. DooJoon was shock to see Lizzy, it’s been awhile for him to meet Lizzy. “Lizzy-ya. It’s been awhile.”

DooJoon smile at Lizzy, and she’s smiling back at DooJoon. “Yes, it’s been awhile Oppa. What are you doing now Oppa? Why are you here?”

“I’m just walking around to get some fresh air.”

Lizzy nodded, and start to walk beside DooJoon. “Well, let me accompany you Oppa.”

DooJoon shake his head, and starting to not let her walking with him. “Ania, Lizzy-ya. You don’t have to walk with me. You must have something to do, I’m not gonna bother you to accompany me while you busy.”

“I’m not busy oppa, just relax. But if Oppa don’t want me to accompany you, it’s alright.”

“Ania, I like to be accompany with you. I just don’t want you to get busy because has to accompany me.”

“I’m not getting bother at all.”

Lizzy smile to DooJoon and he smile back. They’re walking around until they reaching a shop that sells food and drinks. “Let’s go there Oppa. They sell a good food in there.” DooJoon nodded and sit at the shop while Lizzy’s ordering some snacks for both of them. Lizzy come back 10 minutes later with some drinks and snacks in her hands. DooJoon helps her, and then both of them start to eating.

“Is it good Oppa? Do you like it?”

DooJoon nodded. “Yes, it’s so good.”

Lizzy smile again, and start to talking again. “I have met your girlfriend Oppa.”

DooJoon looking at Lizzy now, he’s really shock because Lizzy known about you. “Really? When?”

“For about 2 weeks ago, or 3 weeks ago. I don’t really know. She’s pretty.”

“Yes, she is.”

“How about your relationship Oppa? It’s going well right?”

DooJoon is looking down at the food, and not speak anything until he shakes his head. “Ani, we broke up a few days ago.”

“Really? Wae?”

“She dumped me, she wanted us to broke up and I don’t know why she did that to me. Maybe I’m not good enough for her.”

Lizzy is shaking her head now. “Ania oppa, it’s not because of you. It must be because of something else.”

DooJoon is still looking down, not looking at Lizzy’s eyes or even her faces. Lizzy is continue her talking again. “Well, let me help you Oppa, to forget about _____ unnie.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyeong!

hope you enjoy the new chapter, please subscribe and comment below!

thank you so much :)