Dress and Tuxedo

True Love

You walk out from your room to go to bathroom, because you have to go to school, and it’s already 05.30 a.m, you quickly grab your towel and go to bathroom. When suddenly you feel someone staring at you, you turn around and see HyunSeung. Aish, this person is really driving me crazy!!

YAAAHHH! What are you doing? Why are you staring at me like that?”

HyunSeung smiles and bows at you. “Good morning, _____-ah.”

 “Why are you being nice with me?”

“Ani, you look pretty.”

“Don’t cheesy at me.” You about to turn around, but HyunSeung speak again. “Why are you still ignore me? Am I still doing a wrong thing to you?”

“Ani, I just need to back off so you can forget about me.”

“You think I can forget you that easily?”

You shock when hearing HyunSeung says like that. You take a deep breath and answering his answer. “Ani, but I can't return your feeling. Mian. I love my boyfriend, and I don’t want to break up with him. Please HyunSeung-ah forget about me, I’m begging you please forget me.”

You about to touch HyunSeung hands but you refuse to do that. HyunSeung looks at you and stare at you for awhile. “Wae?” You ask him after see him looking at you with his cold expression.

“Ani.” He turn around and go back to his room. You look at him, and then you go to bathroom, and get ready for your school. But suddenly your phone was ringing, and it was from DooJoon.

“Anyeong DooJoonie.”

“Anyeong, are you ready to go to school?”

“Yes, I am. Wae?”

“I’m in front of your house, come out we’ll go to school together, ask DongWoon to join us too.”

“Really? Alright, I’ll ask DongWoon then come out. Wait for me.”

You knock at DongWoon’s bedroom and ask him to come out. “DongWoo-ah, come out. DooJoon is outside to take us to school.”

“Yes, noona. Wait a minute.”

“Alright, ppali. I’ll wait in the outside.” You walk to the outside of your house to meet DooJoon. And you see him standing in front of his car waiting for you and DongWoon.

“Honey, anyeong.” You wave and smile to him. And then you kiss him on the cheek.

“Ah, anyeong. You look pretty.”

You and DooJoon are talking while waiting for DongWoon to come out. After 5 minutes DongWoon is come out to meet you and DooJoon.

“Sorry, for waiting me so long. Mian.”

“It’s alright, let’s go or we’ll be late.” DooJoon talk like that and then he drive his car to school. It only takes 10 minutes. And then you get out from car with DongWoon while DooJoon is parking his car.

“Noona, I go to my class first, you waiting for DooJoon right?”

“Yes, alright, anyeong DongWoon.” You wave at him, and he wave you back. You waiting for DooJoon in front of school, and looking around at school, when someone is calling your name.

“______-ah. Anyeong!” say KiKwang to you.

“Ah, anyeong, KiKwang.”

“What are you doing in here? Why you didn’t come in?”

“I’m waiting for DooJoon, but he’s not coming.” You potted your face because you have been waiting for him for about 5 minutes.

“Hmm, let me accompany you. I’ll standing here beside you, waiting for DooJoon.”

“Really? It’s alright KiKwang-ah. You can come in, you don’t have to waiting here with me.”

“Ani. It’s alright.” KiKwang smile at you, and you smile back to him. After that you talk for awhile with KiKwang until DooJoon comes.

“YAH! Why you take a lot time to park your car? Your girlfriend waiting for you for about 10 minutes.” KiKwang yell at DooJoon when he see him walking to both of you.

“Mian, it’s really hard to find a parking lot. Let’s go.” DooJoon grab your hands, and walking inside. KiKwang is walking next to you. You and them are arrive at your class. “I’ll go inside, thank you KiKwang and especially you DooJoonie. Thank you.”

“It’s alright, it’s been a pleasure to accompany my friend’s girlfriend. Anyeong.” KiKwang smiles to you and walk to his class, while DooJoon still standing in front of your class.

“What’s wrong DooJoonie?”

“Ani. We’ll meet at lunch. Anyeong honey.” DooJoon waves to you and go to his own class. You go inside and sit at your desk. “You such a lucky girl to have DooJoon as your boyfriend. I’m jealous of you chinguya.” Seohyun talk to you when she comes to your desk.

You just smile seeing Seohyun talking like that. When you about to talk with Seohyun again, a teacher comes and start the lesson. “Let’s talk again later, alright?” Seohyun nodded, and return to her desk.

~~~~~~

The school time is end, but you still at your class to fill something for university registration. You’ll graduate at July, and get in to University at September. You think time is come really fast, while you still enjoying your time become a high school students. You hear someone come to your class, and it was DongWoon.

“Noona, I’ve been looking for you.”

“Ah, mian DongWoon-ah. I have to fill this first. Wae?”

“Ani, noona. YoSeob are asking you to come to his a club tonight because today is YoSeob’s birthday. I will come, how about you noona? Do you wanna come?”

“Really? Sure, I’ll come to there. How about DooJoon, is he come too?”

“Of course, and noona, DooJoon is waiting for you in his car. I wanna go for awhile with KiKwang. I’ll come home by myself.”

“Alright, I’ll go meet him then.”

“Ppali, don’t make him waiting for you.” DongWoon smiles at you and he go out from your class. You finish your university registration 5 minutes later, then comes to meet DooJoon. You take out your class to call DooJoon.

“DooJoonie, where are you?”

“Have you finished?”

“Yes, wae?”

“Waiting in front gate, I’ll come and pick you up.”

You hang up your phone and put it back in your bag, and you walk to front gate, and waiting for DooJoon. You see HyunSeung in standing in there. “HyunSeung-ah.” You call him, and he turn around to look at you. He just smile, and didn’t reply you. Now, he gives me a silent treatment.

You and HyunSeung just stay silent until DooJoon’s car is approaching. You get in to the car leaving HyunSeung alone. “Who is that?” ask DooJoon after you sitting and put your seatbelts on.

“He’s my cousin.”

“Really? Why I don’t know anything about him?”

“You don’t need to know anything. He’s not that important.”

DooJoon just smile at you, and he drive his car to somewhere. You’re looking around to see where you are going. You have no clue at all, then you ask DooJoon. “Where are we going?”

“We’ll buy something for YoSeob’s birthday party.”

“Oh, alright.” You just nodded your head and still looking around. “Where is it exactly?”

DooJoon just smiles at you and touch your cheek, while his eyes still looking at the road. “Just wait and see, alright?” You nodded and see the road again, but you still have no clue at all, where DooJoon takes you.

You and DooJoon arrive at the store that DooJoon’s talking about. It was a little store that have a beautiful dress and a tuxedo. After seeing so many clothes, you ask DooJoon, “Are you gonna buy a tuxedo?”

DooJoon nodded, “Yes honey, and so were you.”

“What? I’m not gonna buy any dress, I don’t bring much money to buy a beautiful dress.” You pouted yourself and still looking around at the store to see some tuxedo that might fix DooJoon perfectly. DooJoon looks at you and pull his arm around your waist try to hug you from the back.

“I will buy you a dress, that looks the same with me tonight. I want us to be known more than a couple, please make me do this, honey. Please.”

“But  the dress is too expensive, I don’t want to make you spend your money to buy me this dress. I just can’t do that.”

DooJoon chuckled seeing your reaction like that, while he’s still hugging you from the back. “Ani, it’s alright, just take it as a present from me to you.” He turns around your body to see your face. “No more arguing with me. Just pick your favourite dress while I’m looking at the tuxedo over there.”

Before DooJoon go to see tuxedo, you pull his arms, “How about you pick a dress for me while I choose a tuxedo for you, and also a shirt and a tie. How is that?”

DooJoon nodded. “I’m gonna pick a beautiful dress that makes you really pretty tonight.” He smile, then go to see a dress, while you looking at a tuxedo with so many types. “What should I choose for him?” You talked to yourself while your hands still looking around.

After 15 minutes looking around you found a nice and elegant tuxedo with a grey colour that will fit DooJoon’s body perfectly, you grab it and show it to him. “How about this? And I bring a red ribbon tie too. Do you like it?”

DooJoon is looking at the tuxedo, and smile widely to you. “I really love it, thank you, and I also choose this for you.” DooJoon gives you a red dress with a lace and some pattern on it. You really love it, and it match DooJoon’s tie perfectly. “Waw, it’s pretty. Thank you.” You smile, and then he nodded. “Let’s try this on.”

You go into a changing room, and change your clothes to the dress that DooJoon’s pick to you. The dress is fitting you perfectly and you walk out from the changing room to show it to DooJoon.

“You’re so pretty.” DooJoon say to you after seeing you walk out from the changing room. You see DooJoon has changed his clothes into a tuxedo and also put a tie that match your dress. “You’re handsome too.” You smile to him, and he smile to you too.

“Let’s change our clothes again, and pay for this. We must get ready for YoSeob’s birthday party.”

You changed your clothes into your uniform again. DooJoon takes a dress from you, then walk to a cashier to pay it. “DooJoonie, thank you so much for the dress.” DooJoon smile to you again, and just hold your hands without saying anything. You walk out from the store and then go to your home to get ready.

~~~~~~

You get ready for a birthday party, and also put a make up on and make your hair looks pretty by tied it up. You grab your purse, then go to a living room to meet DongWoon. You see DongWoon in there looking handsome with a black tuxedo and white shirt.

“DongWoon-ah.” You call your brother, then he looked at you.

“Ah, noona, you’re so pretty. DooJoon will be happy to see you.” He smile at you and you nodded at him. You looking at your watch to see what time it is. It’s 06.45 p.m. and YoSeob’s party is start at 07.00 p.m. Hmm, where is DooJoon?

10 more minutes, DooJoon is coming with his car, and coming into your house. He knock your door, and DongWoon open it for him. “DooJoon-ah, come in, noona and me are waiting for you.”

“Sorry, I have to pick up KiKwang first, he didn’t bring his car to YoSeob. Where is your noona?”

“She’s in her rooms, I’ll call her to come down, and where is KiKwang?”

“Oh, alright. He’s in the car.”

DongWoon call you to come down, and three of you go to DooJoon’s car to go to YoSeob’s party. You see KiKwang inside the car, and greet him warmly. “Anyeong, KiKwang-ah.” You smile to him, and he reply your greeting.

“Anyeong, _____-ah, you’re so pretty. DooJoon must be really happy.” KiKwang smile to you, and smile to DooJoon, you feel yourself is a little blush because KiKwang’s compliment. You sit in the front beside DooJoon, while KiKwang and DongWoon at the back.

“Well, let’s go party tonight.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyeong!

it's me again, hope you like this chapter, enjoy!

please subscribe and comment below, thank you so much :)