Break Up

True Love

You come back to join DooJoon, KiKwang, YoSeob, and DongWoon. While JunHyung is walking behind you and keep silent. They are dancing and singing along and seem really happy. I don’t want to ruin their happiness because of me, what should I do? I can’t do that to DooJoon. You talk by yourself, thinking about what HyunSeung told you, and the next action that he will do to you and JunHyung.

“It’s alright, I’ll protect you no matter what.” JunHyung whispering on your ears before you go back to sit next to DooJoon.

“Thank you so much JunHyung-ah.” You smile to him, and sit next DooJoon, while JunHyung is coming to join YoSeob, KiKwang, and DongWoon.

“Sorry, for take it so long.”

“It’s alright, well honey, I have something to tell you.” Say DooJoon to you and grab your hands. You feeling a little uncomfortable because HyunSeung is staring at you from afar, looking what you gonna do with DooJoon. JunHyung is looking at both of you too. You pull your hands away from DooJoon.

“What are you gonna say to me?” you ask DooJoon after hearing that he gonna say something to you.

DooJoon smile and continue his talking. “Well, honey, we have been together for over 1 year, and we’ll become a college students sooner, I really want to spent my whole life with you, only you, so I prepare this, I hope you accept this as an engagement ring honey.” DooJoon take out a small box from inside his pocket and give it to you. You open the box and see such a beautiful ring inside the box.

“But, why?” you ask DooJoon unbelievable.

“Because I love you so much, and I can’t live without you.” DooJoon smile and grab your hands again. But you pull your hands over again. That’s not because you can’t accept DooJoon, you really love him, but what HyunSeung threatening you is really unbelievable. You really want to be engaged with DooJoon, but you can’t.

“DooJoon-ah, …..”

“I know you must be feel a little bit surprised, but I do this because of you, because I love you, I just want you to know that I’ll accept you no matter what, about the past and the future I’ll try just to love you, only looking you as the only girl in my life, I promise you.”

You look down on the floor, not trying to look DooJoon’s face. You feel really shame to DooJoon, you’ll break DooJoon’s heart in any minutes, while DooJoon is really love you no matter what you did in the past. You feel the tears are falling from both of your eyes, you can’t take it anymore. You really hate HyunSeung now, he try to break your relationship, twice.

You try to make yourself strong but you can’t, you keep crying, you can’t stop the tears that falling. “DooJoon-ah, I’m sorry.”

“Honey, why are you crying? Did I do a wrong thing to you? Please stop crying, I’m not forcing you to get engaged with me, please don’t cry, I can’t take it if you’re crying.” DooJoon trying to calm you down by hugging you but you release DooJoon’s hug.

“I can’t do this anymore DooJoon, I wanna break up with you.” You try to make your voice not shaking, because telling DooJoon a lie about your feeling. It’s a lie DooJoon, I love you, I really do, please forgive me.

What? Is that because I ask you to get engagement with me? Please I don’t wanna break up with you, please honey don’t do this to me, please.” DooJoon is begging you, trying not to let go the one that he love the most.

 “I’m sorry DooJoon, I can’t do it, sorry, you can have a girl better than me.” You still trying not to crying again, but you can’t, you still crying and even harder.

“Wae? Please tell me the reason, tell me the reason why you want to break up with me _____-ah. Please tell me.” DooJoon is still trying to begging you not broke up with him. You can’t see DooJoon like this. You’re looking at the same point and you see HyunSeung, have a little smile in his face, seeing you and DooJoon broke apart.

“I really am sorry DooJoon, so sorry. I hope you understand about this later, hope you’ll understand me. I’ll go now. Anyeong DooJoon-ah.” You left DooJoon and trying to go home, you can’t sit in there any longer. You can’t see DooJoon’s face. There is a guilty feel. You can’t take it anymore. You stand up but DooJoon keep pulling your hands.

“Please don’t leave me, please, I’m begging you, please don’t go.” You turn around to see DooJoon’s face. There are tears around his face. He really gets a broken heart. “I’m sorry DooJoon, so sorry.”

When you try to pull your hands, DongWoon sees what happens to both of you. He’s trying to call your name, try to know what happens. “Noona? What happens? DooJoon what happen with both of you? Wae?”

DongWoon’s reaction makes YoSeob, KiKwang, and JunHyung coming to see what happen. “Wae? DooJoon what happen to you?!” ask KiKwang, he gets a shock seeing his best friends crying. “______-ah, what happen to you? What are you doing?” ask KiKwang again now he’s asking you the same question.

You really don’t know what to say, your hearts really broken seeing DooJoon likes this, crying. Mianhae DooJoon, mian. DongWoon knows something happen with you and JunHyung, because JunHyung keeps silent not talking anything. Just stand still and see you and DooJoon.

WHY ARE YOU NOT TALKING?” ask KiKwang again to you, he lost his temper. He can’t take it if someone broke his own best friends’s hearts.

DON’T YELL AT MY SISTER!!” DongWoon is now really get mad, because KiKwang’s reaction is really hard, and just yelling at your sister.

“I’m sorry, KiKwang-ah, sorry.” say you to KiKwang. “Can we go home now DongWoon-ah? I really wanna stay still in my bed.” You ask DongWoon to accompany you here. I really ruin everything, their friendship maybe broke apart because of me.

“What happen to you _____-ah?” YoSeob is asking you now, but with a soft voice not a hard voice like KiKwang do to you. YoSeob sigh a little, and talking to you again. “I know you can’t talk now, but I hope you have a good reason why you did this to DooJoon. Let me drive both of you home.” Ask YoSeob to you.

“Ani, it’s alright, I’ll come home by myself.”

“I can’t do that to my friends, let me do this.” Ask YoSeob again. But JunHyung cut YoSeob’s conversation. “Let me drive them home, you have a party here, I can take them.” Ask JunHyung to both of you.

“Alright, but make sure they get home safety.” Say YoSeob again.

You stand up, and going out from YoSeob’s party. Everything that you think will become a good night is ruin because of one person. HYUNSEUNG. You still crying and try to not get a broken heart, while DongWoon is still trying to calm you down. JunHyung walk behind you and keep stay silent.

~~~~~~

DooJoon is just mumble alone, trying to speak, but he can’t, he really shock because just get broke up with you. “Don’t….. Go….Please….” DooJoon is talking by his self, while KiKwang is still trying to calm his friends. “Let’s go, I’ll drive you home.” say KiKwang to DooJoon. But DooJoon is just stay and keep mumbling.

“DooJoon-ah, please don’t be like this. You’re Yoon DooJoon, I know you very well, you can’t be like this because of a girl. Please chinguya, let’s go home.”

DooJoon still keep silent and just looking at the same point all the time. Looking lifeless. KiKwang can’t take it anymore, he yells at YoSeob. “YAH! YANG YOSEOB! COME HERE!”

YoSeon is hearing that KiKwang is calling him, then he immediately come to see what’s going on with him and DooJoon. “Wae?” ask YoSeob to KiKwang.

“Help me lift DooJoon up, I’m gonna drive him home. Maybe I’ll stay at his place for awhile. I can’t see him like this because one girl broke his heart. Do you want to come?”

YoSeob thinking for awhile, then answer KiKwang. “Maybe I’ll come after this party is over. I can’t go home right now. Mian. I’ll visit you and DooJoon later.”

“Alright, let’s take him to his car.”

KiKwang and YoSeob try to lift DooJoon. But DooJoon keeps struggling don’t want to go anywhere. “Don’t you dare to touch me! I’m not going anywhere!” say DooJoon to KiKwang and YoSeob. But both of them keep trying to lift DooJoon up.

“ARE YOU DEAF?! I SAY TO BOTH OF YOU DON’T YOU DARE TO TAKE ME SOMEWHERE! I’M NOT GOING ANYWHERE!”

KiKwang and YoSeob get really shock hearing DooJoon say something like that. DooJoon never do that to both of them, especially KiKwang. KiKwang take a deep breath, trying to control himself for not getting mad at him. “Please chinguya, don’t  make me hate  ______-ah because seeing you like this. Please make it easy, not a hard way.”

DooJoon is looking at KiKwang coldly. “You think that _____-ah do this to me because she wants to?! I know there’s something I don’t know. And don’t you dare to hate her. If you hate her, I’ll hate you too. I know this is all because my fault, I know that I don’t have to ask her to get engaged with me. I’m such a stupid person.” DooJoon is start to crying again, he start to shaking again.

YoSeob is just staring at both of them, don’t know what to do. “Let’s go home DooJoon, I’m begging you. You need to rest, let’s ask _____-ah, what’s going on with her tomorrow, why she wants to break up with you. Alright? Let KiKwang drive you home, I’ll join both of you after my party is over.”

DooJoon stay silent for awhile and then he nodded. “Alright, I’ll come home now, I’ll try to call her again tomorrow, I need to know the reason why. Thank you YoSeob, and I’m sorry for making a mess at your party.”

YoSeob nodded, and see DooJoon and KiKwang going home. “I know there’s something about _____-ah, and JunHyung, I need to know why. It’s for our friendship.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyeong!

hope you enjoy the new chapter! please subscribe and comment below!

thank you so much :)