A Night to Remember

True Love

JunHyung is looking at DongWoon because he’s now acting really awkward. “YAH! What are you gonna doing?” DongWoon doesn’t respond anything that JunHyung said to him. He keeps looking at the girl that caught his eyes the most. He never felt like this. JunHyung is now looking at the same direction that DongWoon’s looking at. He chuckled by himself because see his friend like that.

YAH! DongWoon-ah!”

DongWoon still doesn’t respond anything. He’s keep looking at the girl. Now, JunHyung lost his patience. He hits DongWoon’s arm. “YAH! YONG JUNHYUNG! Why are you doing that?”

“You didn’t respond me. You keep looking at that girl, like you didn’t even care I was in here or not.”

DongWoon giggled a little bit, he never seeing JunHyung doing something like that. JunHyung in his eyes was like a cold hearted man, with no sense or something. “Mian, JunHyung-ah. That girl was caught my eyes on. I never felt like that before.”

“You like her? Finally after 18 years you have been in love with someone!”

DongWoon just looking at JunHyung, he raised his shoulder. “Maybe. I don’t know anything about that.”

“Well, why don’t you ask her name or her phone number?”

DongWoon is looking down now. JunHyung can see that DongWoon is a little bit shaking. “I can’t do that JunHyung-ah, I’m scared that she’ll reject me.”

JunHyung is looking at DongWoon, and put his arm around his shoulder. “Wae? You don’t want her to get by anyone else right?”

DongWoon nodded and looking at that girl again. “Alright, I don’t want her to get by anyone else.”  He look at JunHyung now. “Especially by you JunHyung-ah.”

JunHyung is laughing now because seeing DongWoon do something like that. “Relax DongWoon-ah. I’m not interested with any girl beside your noona. Relax.”

DongWoon is smilling and walking to that girl. Relax DongWoon-ah, you can do it.

~~~~~~~

DooJoon is looking at Lizzy. He can’t say anything to her. Lizzy is looking at him too. She’s smiling widely to him. “Wae oppa? Is there something wrong?”

“Yes, of course. Why you say something like that to me?”

“Because I don’t want you to get a broken heart because ______ unnie. I don’t like seeing you suffering like this oppa. I don’t like you like this, you’re not like the old DooJoon Oppa that I know.”

DooJoon is looking at Lizzy again, he didn’t believe that she has been growing up like this. “But you’re my dongsaeng Lizzy-ya. I’ll never be threatening you like the real woman. I’ll always seeing you that way, a dongsaeng not more.”

Lizzy take a deep breath, and put her forks away, and looking at DooJoon. “Oppa never see me like a real woman because your heart is always for ______ unnie, and never see me. Please look at me now, look at me like the way I look you Oppa, I’ll make you forget about her.”

DooJoon is now looking down, avoiding to see Lizzy’s eyes. “I don’t know Lizzy-ya. I can’t do that.”

“Wae? Because I’m younger than you Oppa?”

“Ania, Lizzy-ya. It’s not because of that. I just don’t want you to get a broken heart. I guess I’ll never see you like the way I see _____. I can’t broke your heart Lizzy. You’re such a nice girl, and I think you can found another man beside me.”

“I never ask Oppa to like me now. I’ll wait for you to like me or if I can wish more than just like, you can love me too Oppa.”

DooJoon smiling to Lizzy, he thinks that maybe he can forget about you. Mian _____-ah, maybe it’s the better way to forget about you, eventough I know that my heart will be always yours.

~~~~~~~

“What should we do now then? Walking around the park? Eating an ice cream? Riding a boat? Or what do you want?” ask HyunSeung to you. You’re looking around the park, you’re thinking about what you wanna do with him.

“Hmm, how about riding a bicycle? I always want to try riding a bicycle that can ride by two persons. How’s that? Is that alright?”

“I don’t know _____-ah. I can’t ride a bicycle that well.”

“Really? You can’t ride a bicycle?”

HyunSeung nodded. You can see that his cheeks are getting red because he was embarrassed. “It’s alright, let’s try that first.” You pull HyunSeung’s arm, and walking to the shop that rent a bike. You rent a bike that you always want to try. You’re riding in the front while HyunSeung’s at the back.

“Are you sure about this? I’m scared that you’ll fall off because off me, and you’ll get bruised because of me.”

“Yes, I always want to try this. It’s alright. Let’s go.”

You’re try to push the bike really hard at the first time, while HyunSeung just following you because he can’t ride a bike. Both of you are riding a bike around the park for about an hour, and it gets you sweating all over your body. You stop at some bench, while HyunSeung is going to buy some cold drinks for both of you.

“Ah, it’s really tiring.” you talk to yourself and keep sweep your sweats away. HyunSeung was coming back 10 minutes later, and bringing you mineral water and orange juice.

“Wah, gomawo HyunSeung-ah.” you take an orange juice from HyunSeung and drink it right away, while HyunSeung is looking at you, and chuckled a little bit. You look at HyunSeung with your confused face.

“Wae? Is there something wrong?”

HyunSeung’s shaking his head. “Ani, you’re so cute.”

You’re nodded and smiling to him. “Thank you.” You can feel that your cheek was starting to become red because of HyunSeung’s compliment. You still drinking it while HyunSeung was sweep his sweat using a tissue that he brought.

“Well, what do we do now? Riding a bike again? Or do something else?” ask you to HyunSeung. HyunSeung nodded and looking around the park, trying to find something that you gonna do in here.

“Do you want to go somewhere else?” ask HyunSeung to you.

“Where?”

“How about Han River? I really want to go there in the night, and it’s already 5 p.m, do you want to go there?”

You’re thinking for awhile and nodded at him. “Alright, let’s go to Han River. I’d love to see there too.” HyunSeung grab your hands, and both of you are walking towards to your car. “It must be so much fun.” say HyunSeung to you, while you’re smiling widely to him.

Both of you arrived at Han River and it’s already 6.30 p.m. You got 1,5 hours to get there because of the traffic. You get out at from your car, and walking around the river. While HyunSeung’s following you from behind. You turn around and smiling to him. “Isn’t it beautiful?”

You’re saying like that because seeing some beautiful colourful light across the bridge. It comes out really beautiful, and the colours ware changing everytime. You’re stop and looking at the bridge while HyunSeung standing beside you. “Yes, it’s really beautiful.”

You’re looking at HyunSeung again, then turn around again. You can feel some night air coming out, and suddenly you feel really cold. You didn’t bring any coat with you. You left it in the car. HyunSeung was looking at you and start to ask you something. “Are you cold?”

You are nodded, and still trying to make yourself warm. HyunSeung took off his coat and put it around your shoulder. “HyunSeung-ah, you didn’t have to do it.” You try to took off the coat, while HyunSeung stop you to do it.

“Ania, you need to wear it. I don’t want you to get sick because I brought you here.”

“But, you’ll get cold because of me.”

“It’s alright. I’d rather get sick instead seeing you got sick.”

HyunSeung smiling to you again, and you smiling widely to him. “Thank you so much HyunSeung-ah.” You can feel that HyunSeung’s body coming closer to you. “Ani, thank you _____-ah for let me having a date with you today. It will be the night that I'll always remember.” HyunSeung is kissing your forehead. You can feel his love through his kiss eventough it just on the forehead.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyeong!

hope you enjoy the new chapter!

please comment and subscribe below, thank you so much :)