Angry and Threatening

True Love

DooJoon is still sitting at the chair in front of your room, waiting really worried because 20 minutes before, doctor came and said that your condition is getting worse. Hearing that made DooJoon really scared, scared about what will happen to you. DooJoon is keep calling DongWoon to come to hospital quickly.

DooJoon is looking at you using a window in front of the door, that can see you from the outside. DooJoon sees you sleeping, that makes DooJoon a little bit relieved because before that you’re screaming while you sleeping. DooJoon is going inside to make sure that you’re alright. He sits at the chair beside your bed, and holding your hands tightly.

“You’re so pretty, while you sleeping you’re still pretty in my eyes _____-ah.” DooJoon smiles and still holds your hands tightly. 10 minutes later, DongWoon, YoSeob and JunHyung are arrive. DongWoon comes straight away, and standing beside your bed, makes DooJoon moves a little to make DongWoon comes closer.

DongWoon is looking worried, and touch the top of your head. He’s not talking just look at you. He turns around and looking at DooJoon. “Thank you so much for taking care of _____, DooJoon. If there’s no you in here, I don’t know what will happen to her.”

“Your welcome, we are friends, I’ll help my friends too.”

YoSeob is looking around while JunHyung is standing at the front of your bed. Worried about you. “Hey, whose bag is this?” ask YoSeob pointed out at the bag.

“I don’t know, the bag was already there when I came here.” say DooJoon.

DongWoon is come closer to YoSeob, and looking at the bag. “it’s HyunSeung’s bag, but where is he?! I told him to accompany noona!” DongWoon is looking pissed right now, angry about what HyunSeung did, makes you careless.

“Yah, DongWoon-ah, keeps your voice low, or your sister will wake up.” JunHyung tell that to DongWoon, but still looking at you not DongWoon.

YoSeob is looking at outside, and sees someone. “Lee KiKwang!”

KiKwang is a little bit running, and sweat is all over him. “Yah, Yang YoSeob, how’s her? Is she alright?” KiKwang is come straight away inside the room, make everyone confused about KiKwang.

“KiKwang? What happen to you? Why are you sweating?” ask DooJoon, confused.

“I’m alright, how’s ____ condition? Is she alright? Not getting hurt or anything?”

DongWoon come closer to KiKwang. “She’s alright, she’s got hepatitis, but the doctor already gave her medicine, and DooJoon is already taking care of her well. Don’t worry.”

“Really? That’s a relief then.” KiKwang is wiping his sweat from his head. Make YoSeob chuckle seeing KiKwang do something like that. “Why KiKwang-ah? Are you running from restaurant?”

“Of course not! I’m not running, I’m just worried about her, nothing more.”

“Really?” YoSeob is looking at KiKwang, curious about him. YoSeob knows that there’s something that KiKwang’s hide for a long time. “Wae? Why are you looking at me like that?” KiKwang is really uncomfortable right now. He doesn’t want anybody know his secret.

“Ani, ani, I’m just suspicious something.” YoSeob is now sitting at the sofa near the door. He sits there with DongWoon and KiKwang, while DooJoon and JunHyung still standing beside you. A few later HyunSeung came, and when he sees JunHyung, there’s a shock at his face.

“Wh-Why everyone in here?”

DongWoon stand up, and come closer to HyunSeung, he looks really piss at HyunSeung. “YAAH!! Where have you been?! Do you know there’s something happen to my noona, because you’re not in here?! Thank God there’s DooJoon, if there’s not him, I don’t know what’ll happen to her!! Do you ever think about that huh?! DO YOU?!

HyunSeung is now really shock, after seeing JunHyung in the same room with him, now DongWoon is yelling at him. Ugh, what will happen again now? My life is totally ruined.

YoSeob come to make DongWoon calm, he looks worried about HyunSeung and you. “DongWoon-ah, please calm a little bit. There must be a reason why he left ______-ah in here alone. Listen to him first.”

DongWoon is taking a deep breath, try to make himself calm. “What? There’s a reason why you’re not in here JANG HYUNSEUNG?! PPALI, TELL ME!

HyunSeung is silent for awhile, he still in shock because DongWoon is really furious at him. “I went to the coffee shop at the bottom, I thought she needs a rest alone, I don’t want to make her awake because I was here, and I was talking with my mom for awhile.”

“Really? For more than one hour?”

HyunSeung is nodding his head. “Yes, I’m so sorry DongWoon, I really don’t mean to left her alone in here. I’m so sorry.”

“You said sorry is not worth for me, if there’s something wrong or bad happen to my sister, I’ll kill you.” DongWoon is looking at HyunSeung now, an angry face is looking at the way he look at HyunSeung. Everyone is really surprised hearing DongWoon said something like that.

“DongWoon-ah, don’t say something like that!” say YoSeob, he really worried now, it was the first time his bestfriend really mad. “Don’t try to change my mind YoSeob, I’ll do it.” say DongWoon to YoSeob, then he is looking at HyunSeung now. “I’ll kill you, remember that.”

“Uuughh… DongWoon-ah…” You try to open your eyes because you hear DongWoon yells. “Dong..Woon..”

Everyone is surprised because you’re awake. DongWoon is coming straight near you, and hold your hands, make DooJoon and JunHyung move a little bit. “Noona! Are you alright? Is there pain? Do you still feels dizzy?”

You shakes your head slowly, you still looks really pale, makes DongWoon really worried. “Ania, DongWoon-ah, I’m alright.”

“Really? You look really pale.”

“Yes, I’m alright. But why everyone is here?” you look confused because seeing everyone in here. “They’re worried about you noona, worried something might happen to you.”

“Oh, thank you so much.” You try to smile to everyone, and smile more widely to DooJoon. You’re so happy that DooJoon still cares about you.

“It’s alright, we’re worried about you _____-ah.” say KiKwang, and there’s a smile at his face. “KiKwang, long time no see, how are you?”

“I’m fine.” KiKwang is still smiling at you, makes you smiles back to him.

“Get well soon _____-ah, it’s not really good, to not see your smile and bubbly personality in here.” say YoSeob, make you and the others chuckling.

HyunSeung is the only one that not chuckling, he still worried about your condition, getting better or worse. Scared about what JunHyung will do, scared about DongWoon killing him. My life is totally in a mess, should I go back to Japan now? But I’ll look like a coward if I go back to Japan, WHAT WILL YOU DO HYUNSEUNG, WHAT WILL YOU DO NOW?

DongWoon is coming closer to HyunSeung, grab his shoulder and whisper something in his ear, really slowly, he doesn’t want to make everyone noticed. “You should be relieved now because my sister is awake, but you still need to remember what I told you, I’ll still kill you HyunSeung, I will.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyeong!

i've made a new chapter, hope you enjoying it!

thank you so much for subscribing my story and comment below!

please subscribe, and comment too, kamsahamnida XOXO :)