Turned Back

True Love

“So are you ready guys?”

JunHyung is looking at YoSeob and DongWoon, three of them are already in the park right now. They want to do their plan today. They have been waiting for one week, to wait for DooJoon to came back to Seoul. DongWoon and YoSeob are nodding his head.

“Of course I’m ready! Let’s do this thing!” YoSeob is so excited because the day that he has been waiting for is coming. JunHyung is smiling to YoSeob, and looking at DongWoon now. “How about you DongWoon? You ready?”

“I’m ready, let’s go.”

YoSeob is pulling something out from his pocket. It’s like a little chip that can connect and eavesdropping something that far away. “Here, wear this JunHyung-ah, so DooJoon can hear your conversation.”

JunHyung takes that and put it on. “How about KiKwang? Did you already told him to bring DooJoon over?”

“Yes, I already told him, they’re waiting around the park, and already wear that too. But I don’t really know where he is, KiKwang doesn’t tell me where he is.”

“Alright, both of you should hide somewhere, HyunSeung will be here in any minutes.”

YoSeob and DongWoon nod their head, and hide somewhere. They’re hiding behind a big tree while JunHyung is sitting at the bench waiting HyunSeung to come. He has been calling HyunSeung to come. “He should have been here since 10 minutes ago.”

JunHyung keep looking at his watch, he lost his patient because he has been waiting for about 20 minutes, but HyunSeung is not coming. JunHyung is taking his phone, trying to call HyunSeung, but when he about to do that, someone was touch his shoulder.

“You don’t have to call me I’m already here.”

JunHyung is turning around and look at HyunSeung. He doesn’t talk anything while HyunSeung is coming closer and sit next to JunHyung. “Why you ask me to come here?”

JunHyung is looking down, try to not looking at HyunSeung. “I’m just want to do some talk with you, nothing more.”

“What do you want to talk about? I already told you everything, and I guess you already have everything that you want to know about me, since you ask your friend YoSeob to search any information about me.”

JunHyung is looking at HyunSeung now, confused about how HyunSeung knows that he ask YoSeob to search  any information about him. HyunSeung is looking at JunHyung too, and he smiles a little bit. “Confused right? You must be wondering how I know that you told your friends to search an information about me. I’m Jang HyunSeung, Yong JunHyung. You know that I’ve got a person that I trust because of my father. So, what do you want to ask? Huh?”

“So, if I already know your secret and what you did to me and DooJoon, are you scared now?”

“Scared? I’m happy right now JunHyung.”

“You’re happy? You live happily but how about other people that you hurt HyunSeung, huh? How about the others?”

HyunSeung is silent for awhile, and fold his arm around his chest. “I know I did wrong but I already said that I was wrong, what I did back then was just because of jealousy nothing more. I’m jealous how could she chose you over me, and chose DooJoon. I’m just jealous!”

“Jealous huh? If you told me that you’re wrong, have you ever said that you’re sorry? Sorry for any mistake of what you did to me and DooJoon, and especially for ______? Have you ever said sorry? I guess you’re too arrogant to just say sorry, Prince Jang.”

HyunSeung is looking down, don’t know what to say. “I know I did wrong, I’m threatening you and _____-ah, I made her to broke up with you when you were dating her, and I made her broke up with DooJoon at YoSeob’s party. I knew I was wrong, but what can I do now? I can’t turn back time.”

“YAH! JANG HYUNSEUNG! Can you just say sorry or do anything? You know that her life was miserable now! I’m tired of waiting for you to change or do something!! You know that she can’t live without DooJoon! Can’t you see that?! ARE YOU BLIND?!”

JunHyung is taking a deep breath and looking at HyungSeung now. “You can’t turn back time, but you can change future, you know that HyunSeung.”

~~~~~~~~~

“YAH! Lee KiKwang! Why you ask me to come here? You know that I’m still tired for helping Lizzy’s family moving out, can you just let me take a rest for a day?”

DooJoon is been pulling out by KiKwang. He doesn’t know what was in KiKwang’s mind right now. He’s following KiKwang and coming to a park. “Sit here DooJoon, and wear this.”

DooJoon is looking at KiKwang now, confused. “Wae? What’s this Lee KiKwang?”

“Don’t ask too much question. Put it on, and listen everything.”

DooJoon put the thing that KiKwang’s gave to him, and listened to everything while KiKwang is standing, looking out at DooJoon, while his hands are holding his phone.

“I know I did wrong but I already said that I was wrong, what I did back then was just because of jealousy nothing more. I’m jealous how could she chose you over me, and chose DooJoon. I’m just jealous!”

DooJoon is now really hearing the conversation because he heard his name being talked about. “What is this?” He is talking to himself, and keep listening to every conversation. “Who is this? JunHyung? HyunSeung?”

“I know I did wrong, I’m threatening you and _____-ah, I made her to broke up with you when you were dating her, and I made her broke up with DooJoon at YoSeob’s party. I knew I was wrong, but what can I do now? I can’t turn back time.”

He keep listening, KiKwang is just looking at DooJoon. “DooJoon-ah, what are they talking about?” ask KiKwang, now he really curious because seeing DooJoon silent and listening to it really silent. DooJoon don’t say anything to KiKwang, make KiKwang shakes DooJoon’s hand. “DooJoon, Yoon DooJoon..”

“Wait a minute Lee KiKwang, I’m busy.”

KiKwang pout his cheeks, and move to sit beside DooJoon, try to eavesdrop the conversation. Suddenly DooJoon is standing up, and pull KiKwang’s arm. “Where is it? Where are they Lee KiKwang? Where? Ppali, tell me!!”

KiKwang is a little bit shock seeing DooJoon right now. He looks like he has lost his patient. “They’re in the other side of the park, wae?”

“I need to go to there.” DooJoon is turn around and running as fast as he could. AISH!! This man, HyunSeung, he need to knows with who he’s messing up around. KiKwang is still looking at DooJoon, confused. “YAH! YOON DOOJOON!!”

~~~~~~~~

JunHyung is looking at HyunSeung now. HyunSeung is keep looking down, avoid an eye contact with JunHyung. “I know I can’t turn back time JunHyung, but I’m scared you know? I’m scared if I do something, she’ll leave me again.”

“Leave you? I’m the one that she’s being left. Can’t you see huh? She didn’t leave you! She keeps forgiving you, makes me confused why she’s being so nice to you. She’s so kind, but why you do this to her? Her happiness is not with you or me or anyone else, she’s happy with DooJoon, Yoon DooJoon. Can’t you let her go HyunSeung? We can’t own her, she just look us as a friend, nothing more.”

“I know, I always know.”

JunHyung is really confused right now. “If you are know then why you can’t let her go? Let her being with DooJoon again?”

“I always know that she can’t be with me, that’s why I’ll go back to Japan. I’ve a marriage that I need to attend.”

“Marriage? You?”

“Yes, I’ll be getting married with the girl that my mom chose for me.”

JunHyung is about to talk again, when suddenly someone was calling his name. “JUNHYUNG!” JunHyung and HyungSeung are turning around to see who it is. “DooJoon?” JunHyung is stand up to see him more clearly. DooJoon is arriving, and suddenly he pull HyunSeung, and punch his cheeks really hard, make HyunSeung fell on the ground.

HyunSeung shakes his head, try to see clearly, and looking at JunHyung. “So this is your plan huh? Try to tell DooJoon using this way?” DooJoon is about to punch HyunSeung again, when suddenly YoSeob and DongWoon stop him. “DooJoon! Don’t do this! He can go to hospital if you keep punching him hard.”

“Don’t try to stop me YoSeob. This man need to learn a lesson.” DooJoon is pull HyunSeung and punch him really hard on the stomach, make HyunSeung fell down on the ground and coughing. He feels a pain around his body. DooJoon is ready to give HyunSeung another punch, when suddenly JunHyung pull DooJoon’s arm try to stop him.

“You don’t need to punching him hard. You have something more important than this. Go, come and see ______-ah, you need to make her yours again. Here, bring my car.”

JunHyung is giving his key to DooJoon. DooJoon is nodding his head, and grab the keys. He’s looking at HyunSeung now. “If you want to make her yours, do something good, and not using this ing way, you jerk!”

DooJoon is turning around, leaving JunHyung, DongWoon, YoSeob and HyunSeung at the park. DooJoon is pulling out his phone, try to call you. “AISH! Her phone is not active, where is she? I need to see her now, I can’t lose you for the second time ________-ah”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyeong!

i've made a new chapter! please subscribe and comment below!

kamsahamnida, XOXO :)