A Promise

True Love

JunHyung took his phone away after do some talking with DongWoon. He get out from his room to get some air. He really confused right now, he still don’t know if his and DongWoon’s plan will work out well. When he walked out, he sees Hyuna in living room, watching some movies.

“Ah, Jun-ie.” Say Hyuna after seeing JunHyung. JunHyung just smile, don’t say anything to her. “What are you doing? I thought you already sleeping because you have been in your room since we got here.”

JunHyung walked to kitchen get some drink, and walk to sit beside Hyuna. “I’m thirsty.”

“Oh, alright.” Hyuna is now continueing watching the movie while JunHyung keeps silent beside her. “Hyuna, can I ask some help?”

“Wae?”

“Can you become ______’s friends? The one that really close with her?”

“Why? Why should I do that?”

JunHyung is looking at Hyuna now. “Please, just help me with this thing. I can’t be around her anytime, you and her get the same major by the way. Don’t you want get some friends here? In Korea? You can’t stick with me all the time, Hyuna.”

Hyuna is just thinking for awhile, then she nodded. “Alright, I’ll try, but what will I get if I’m doing that for you? I still can’t get you anyway.”

JunHyung takes a deep breath, thinking what to give to Hyuna. “Well, our promise, I’ll do that thing.”

“Really?! You’ll do that to me? You’ll come back to America?”

JunHyung nod, make Hyuna smiles really widely. “Thank you so much Jun-ie.” Hyuna peck JunHyung’s cheeks. “But only you do what I told you well, if that doesn’t worked out well, I’ll not going back to America with you, and get married with you, or anything that our promise had been made.”

“I know I know, I’ll do whatever you told me. I’ll call my mom to tell her that you’ll come back to America.”

YAH! HYUNA! I told you, that I’ll do that thing after you do your work well.”

“I’m just kidding JunHyung-ah. You’re such a grumpy JunHyung.” Hyuna smiles then she walks into her room, leaving JunHyung alone in the living room. I guess if I’m doing this thing, at least you’ll happy in the end ______-ah, and will forgive me forever for what I’ve been doing to you in the past.

~~~~~~~

You still crying for the whole night, sitting on the chair, didn’t move at all. “Ugh, why my feeling is like this again? Why I can’t forget about you, DooJoon why? You already have Lizzy now, I thought you’ll love me forever.”

You wipe your tears away, grab a cape, and go out from your room. I need some fresh air, I need to go right now. When you about to get out from your room, someone was calling your name. “______-ah? What are you doing?”

You turn around, and see HyunSeung standing behind you. It seems like he was from the kitchen. “I’m going to get some fresh air.”

“Right now? It’s already 10 p.m, can you just stay here?”

You shake your head. “No, I can’t. I need to go out. And don’t tell DongWoon anything about it. I’m begging you, please don’t tell him anything.”

“Really? Do I need to accompany you?”

“No, I want to be alone. I’ll back at 11, no need to wait for me, I bring the key.” After you say that, you come out, then driving your car. You’re going to the park where you and DooJoon always go after the school end. You park your car, and sitting on the bench around there.

You put your hands together, to make yourself warmer. “Ah, it’s so cold in here.” You’re looking around to see if someone was here. There are only a family, and you. You still looking around, try to forget about anything that DongWoon said to you before.

“______-ah?” You turn around to see who’s calling your name.

“DooJoon?! What are you doing in here?”

“I’m just getting some air, what are you doing in here?” DooJoon comes closer to you, sit beside you. “Can I sit in here?” You nod, and answer his question. “I’m getting some fresh air too.”

DooJoon nod, and looking at you, smile was looking at his handsome face. “It’s been long time since the last time we talked like this _____-ah.”

“Yes, it was.” You got really shock to found out that DooJoon was here, sitting next to you.

“I’m kinda missed it.”

“Yeah, me too.” DooJoon is looking at you now, there is some worried face in his face. “Why your eyes are swollen? Are you crying?”

You put your hands around your eyes, try to cover it up. “Ani, I’m not crying.”

“Don’t lie to me, I know you, I know you very well.” You just silent, don’t know what to say to him. DooJoon keeps silent too, he’s waiting for you to answer his question.

“Well, I guess you already find someone, DooJoon.”

“Hmm? Someone? Who is it?”

“Lizzy.” You turn around to see DooJoon reaction. He looked confused now. “Lizzy? Why Lizzy?”

“You’re going out with her right?”

“Going out? I’m not _____-ah.”

“Really? So why are you living together with Lizzy now?” ask you really curious. DooJoon is laughing now, seeing you do something like that. “Yes, we do live together now.”

“See? So why are you not going together with Lizzy? Doesn’t that mean together?”

“I live together not just with Lizzy, I live together with her family too. Her house was burned, they don’t have a place to stay, so they moved out to my house. My mom asked them to live together with us. So, that doesn’t mean that I only live together with Lizzy, that’s why lizzy always come to our university, to go home together with me.”

You’re looking at DooJoon now, surprised. “Oh..That’s why.”

“Wae? Is that the reason you’re crying?”

“Huh? Ani..Ani, it’s not.”

DooJoon is chuckling again. “Wae? Why are you laughing?” ask you to DooJoon. “Ani,you’re so cute ____-ah.” You feel your cheeks were blushing because DooJoon compliments.

“I miss you, I miss our time together _____-ah.”

“I miss that too.”

“But I guess that can’t be happening again right? I guess we can be friends, it’s not problem to be your friends, at least I can see your smile again, it’s killing me for 6 months for not able to see your smile again.”

“DooJoon-ah…”

“I’m already understand your feelings now ____-ah, you can’t be together with me again. I understand that.”

“DooJoon-ah..”

“It’s alright, you don’t need to explain everything again now. I’ll look at you just as my friends, nothing more than that. Don’t need to worry about me anymore.”

“DooJoon, wait-----”

“That’s what you always wanted right? Well, let’s go. You should go home, it’s already night. Drive safety ____-ah.” say DooJoon, then he walked away from you, leave you alone, sitting in the bench.

“I hope we can be like that again DooJoon, I always hope like that since we broke up. Being together again, but I guess you don’t love me anymore, just looking at me as your friends, nothing more than that.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyeong!

thank you so much for new subscribers, i'll work hard to make it really well, and sorry if you think it was a short chapter.

please subscribe and comment below, suggestion i'll accept that too!

kamsahamnida, xoxo :)