Guilty

True Love

“Noona, there’s a letter for you.” say DongWoon to you, and he give you a letter while you watching your favourite reality show. “From who DongWoon-ah?” you get the letter from DongWoon, and look at the letter. Hmm, it’s weird there is no name of the sender. You open and read the letter.

I WANT TO MEET YOU AT 05.00 P.M IN THE PARK TODAY. PLEASE COME. I HAVE SOMETHING TO TALK. I’LL WAIT FOR YOU.

YONG JUNHYUNG

You feeling weird reading the letter from JunHyung, it’s been one week since the last time you met him. You want to meet him, but you can’t and DongWoon maybe angry at you because keep seeing JunHyung. Maybe it’s not bad just to meet him for a while maybe it’s important. You about to get up, but suddenly DongWoon ask you something.

“Who’s it Noona? Not from JunHyung right?”

OMG, why DongWoon can know that it was from JunHyung?

“Aniyo, DongWoon-ah. It’s not from JunHyung. Noona want to go for a while to buy something, alright?”

“Do you want me to accompany you?”

“It’s alright DongWoon-ah, I can go by myself.” You go to your room and wear your coat and bring your phone, wallet and put it in your purse. And then you go to meet JunHyung.

~~~~~~~

“________-ah!”

You hear a man calling your name, you know that was JunHyung’s voice but you can see him.

“I know that you’ll come. It’s so glad to see you.” JunHyung come and hold your hands. He smile at you, and you smile to him back. “What’s it JunHyung? Why you want to meet me?”

He smile again to you and pull your arms to walk with him. “Let’s sit in there and talk. I’ll buy a drink for both of us.” You nodded at him, and go to sit at the chair around the park. You sit while JunHyung go to buy some drinks.

You wait for about 10 minutes until JunHyung comeback and bring 2 cups of coffee and give it to you. “Thank you, JunHyung-ah.” He smile at you, and sit next to you. He keep silent while you enjoy drinking your coffee. JunHyung still knows that I really like cappuccino. You keep talking to yourself and wait until JunHyung break the silent.

“_________-ah.”

“Why JunHyung?” you look at him, to see his expression. He look like he have a really bad day, and there is a sadness looking at his eyes.

“I met HyunSeung yesterday.” You get a shock after hearing JunHyung talk about HyunSeung again. You wish that you didn’t hear anything about him anymore especially from JunHyung. He was like a nightmare for you and JunHyung.

He continue his talking, “I want to know the reason why he did that to us, broke us apart. And he tell me that he love you. Do you know that he love you?”

You keep silent and try not to look at JunHyung. “Please answer me, ______-ah. I want to know. Please.” JunHyung hold your hands again, try to make you talk.

 “Yes, I know. He told me that two weeks ago.”

JunHyung sighed and continue his talking. “Do you love him too? When we were dating, do you love him more than me?”

“Aniyo. I love you more than HyunSeung, why do you keep asking me that?”

“Because I can see at your eyes that you love HyunSeung, but you didn’t admit it. You keep telling me that you love me, but I know that wasn’t true. I know you very well ______-ah.”

“Don’t you try to judge me JunHyung-ah.” You talk and look at JunHyung. “Yes, I love HyunSeung but it was before I’m dating with you. You know that I can’t be with HyunSeung, I was his cousins.”

JunHyung keep his silent, and let go your hands. “You know that I love you ______-ah, and I’m still loving you until now. But maybe you don’t love me anymore, because you have a ing boyfriend now.”

You look at JunHyung and see his face again. You know that you have a feeling inside your heart that can be fill with JunHyung not DooJoon. You still love JunHyung. Always.

“Maybe I better go now. Anyeong _______-ah.” JunHyung stand up and try to leave, but you pull his hands, try to make him not leaving you again. You stand up and kiss JunHyung’s lips, you know that you did a wrong thing by cheating on DooJoon, but you can’t helpit. JunHyung was like poison for you. Like a drug to you.

JunHyung was shock seeing you kiss him on the lips, but he was happy, he know that you still have a feeling to him. He kiss you deep, and deeper. He enjoy your lips, that he has been waiting for a long time. You pull your lips from him, and looking at JunHyung’s face. You see a beautiful face in front of you.

“I love you, and I still love you JunHyung-ah. But I’m sorry I can’t be your girlfriend anymore, I love my boyfriend now, and I can’t leave him. He make me forget and heal a pain that was made by you. Sorry. If you comeback to me two years ago, maybe it’s not gonna be like this. Mian.”

“Do you love him more than you love me?” JunHyung ask you while he still looking at your face.

“Yes, he makes me happy and I love him more. Sorry.”

“Can’t I be your secret boyfriend ______-ah? It’s alright for me being your secret boyfriend but it’s up to you right now. I just want you to know that I love you so much.”

You take a deep breath before you talking again. You can’t do that to DooJoon, he was so sweet to you, and he love you so much. You can’t cheating on him.

“Maybe not, JunHyung-ah. I can’t do that to you neither my boyfriend. Mian.” You stand up and leaving JunHyung at the park. You feel the tears are coming from your eyes. Sorry JunHyung, I really am sorry.

~~~~~~~

HyunSeung was walking around the park to get some fresh air, to clear his mind from anything about you. He was walked pass the park, when he sees you with JunHyung.

“_______-ah and JunHyung was kissing?!” HyunSeung was talking to himself and still looking at both of them. He knows there will be more pain if he keep looking at you and JunHyung, but he can’t move. He feels an anger around him, and he can’t control it anymore.

“I know it’ll be a good idea.” HyunSeung talk to himself again, and go to your house, he knows that there’s something he can do to make you love him.

“_______-ah, I’m gonna make you love me.” He smile really big and keep thinking an idea what will he does to you. He feels a big jealousy at him, because seeing you with DooJoon and now with JunHyung.

“You make a wrong decision by dumping me and choose that jerk.” He singing along with his beautiful voice. 

"You're such an idiot _____-ah, really stupid, and i'm gonna do something about it. You just wait and see." He smile again now, and with a laughing out of his voice. People around him are looking at him because he laughing all by himself. but he don't care, he just care about you, and how to get your heart.