Another Chance

True Love

“DongWoon-ah, where are you?”

“JunHyung-ah, I’m on my way home. Wae?”

“We need to talk about something. Can you go to my apartment now?”

“Alright, wait a minute I’ll arrive for about 20 minutes. But what is it? Why all of a sudden?”

“It’s about your noona DongWoon-ah. Ppali, I’ll wait for you.”

JunHyung was hanging up the phone and waiting for DongWoon to come. JunHyung has his own apartment at Korea, because his parents live in America. He has no brother or sister, she was just alone, an only child.

JunHyung taking off his handphone and trying to text someone, and it was you.

To : babonie

Are you feeling better now?

From : babonie

Yes, I am better now. But I’m going to have a date tomorrow with HyunSeung, hopefully it’ll working out successfully.

To : babonie

Really? You’re going somewhere with him? Wae?!

From : babonie

I have to, I need to know the reason why he doing this to us, don’t have to worry about me JunHyung-ah, I’ll be fine.

JunHyung was throwing his phone away, because he was angry. He can’t protect you if you were around HyunSeung. “Why you have to go on a date with him? Do you know how much I’m worried about you?” JunHyung was looking out from his window, trying to figure out something when suddenly the bell was ringing.

JunHyung open the door, and it was DongWoon. “Anyeong, JunHyung-ah. Wae?”

“Come in first, I’ll explain about it later.”

JunHyung and DongWoon was coming into JunHyung’s apartment and sit on the couch. DongWoon is looking around the apartment trying to see around.

 “Wae? Anything wrong?” ask JunHyung to DongWoon.

“Ani, your apartment is so nice, it must be cozy to live in here.”

JunHyung just nodded, and didn’t talk anything. “DongWoon-ah, about your sister.”

“What is it? Is she do anything wrong?”

“Ani, I just want to protect her no matter what happen. I just feel that she needs someone, but you know that I can’t go near her, because I was threatening by HyunSeung to not showing my face in front of him, if I keep doing that, I just can’t think what HyunSeung will do to your sister.”

DongWoon was keep silent, and trying to think some idea. “How about you go to the same university with me and noona? You can see her from far away.”

“Well, I was thinking about that too, because I want to live in Korea again, but it really is alright? HyunSeung will never know?”

“Ani, trust me. I know him very well.”

JunHyung was nodded, and folding his arm around his chest. “Well, alright. I count everything on you.”

“Relax Yong JunHyung, we were a team mate. I’ll do everything to safe you and noona.”

~~~~~~~

You’re wake up early this morning, and you come downstairs to make some breakfast for your family. You’re starting making some pancake when someone was calling your name.

“______-ah.”

You turn around and see your mom, walking behind you. “MOM! I miss you so much. How’s flight?”

“It’s alright, just a little bit tired, but we have to go back again to Japan, because there’s a business that haven’t been done in there.”

“When will you go back to Japan mom?”

“A week from now.”

You nodded and continue your cooking while your mom just looking what you are doing. “So, do you have a plan today?”

“Yes, I’m gonna going somewhere.”

“With who? DooJoon?”

You turn around to see your mom and shake your head. “Ani, I’m going with HyunSeung.”

Your mom chuckled a little bit. “Well, you’re going well with HyunSeung now? What happen with you and DooJoon? Why you didn’t tell me anything, I’m your mom, _____-ah.”

“Well, it’s been a little complicated now mom. I broke up with him a few days ago.” You’re about to cry again by telling your mom that you have no longer with DooJoon, but you keep trying not to cry in front of your mom.

“Well, I hope you made a great decision by doing all of this.” Your mom smiling again to you, and walking to her room again.

You whisper to yourself. “I hope so mom, I hope I’m doing the right thing by doing all of this.”

You serve the breakfast that you made, and eating it. You’re keep eating while DongWoon is come downstairs. “Noona, good morning.”

“Good morning, DongWoon-ah.”

DongWoon take a plate and eating a pancake that you made. “So where are you going last night? I came at 10 p.m, but you haven’t got home.” Ask you to DongWoon.

DongWoon looked at you, and just nodded. “Well, I’m going out last night with some of my friends.”

“Really? With who?”

“It’s not important noona. I’m just hanging around.”

You’re looking at DongWoon while DongWoon just smile at you and continue eating. “Well, you have a plan today DongWoon-ah?”

DongWoon just nodded at you, make you more curious about what he’s gonna do. “Well, where?”

“Just hanging around again noona, with some of my friends.”

“Well, it’s alright if you don’t want to tell anything again now.” You stand up, and walking to your room, leaving DongWoon’s at the dining room alone. You feela little bit upset because now, DongWoon keeping a secret from you. But you didn’t bother anything about it, because you have something to be thinking of.  

~~~~~~~

You’re come out from your room, and walking to HyunSeung’s room to call him out. You’re wearing  simple blouse with jeans, and flat shoes. You knock on HyunSeung’s door. “HyunSeung-ah, come out. We have to go now.”

There’s no any respond coming out from him. “HyunSeung-ah.” You try to knock it harder, and start to yelling at, but suddenly there’s a voice coming out from downstairs. “I’m here, come down.”

You’re looking down, and see HyunSeung waiting for you sitting at the couch. You coming down, and see HyunSeung wearing a simple shirt, jeans, and a shoes that matching him perfectly. Well, he’s handsome. You’re shaking your head, because thinking like that. Ani, you can’t fell in love with him, remember what he doing to you, remember.

“Wae? Is there something wrong?” ask HyunSeung to you because looking you shaking your head really head.

“What? Ani, there’s nothing wrong. Let’s go.”

You walk to your garage to get in to your car, while HyunSeung stop you to do that. “______-ah, let me drive your car.”

“Really? Have you got your license yet?” ask you to him, you didn’t believe him because the last time you know that he don’t have any driving license.

“Of course I have, you know a little bit about me, ______-ah.”

You nodded and walk to the next car door, while HyunSeung was sitting at the driver’s seat. “Well, where we going?” ask HyunSeung to you after he drive your car away from your home.

You thinking about a while, and then you nodded your head. “Well, let’s go to the park, I just want have a simple date, like walking around the park, or riding a bicycle with you.”

HyunSeung nodded, and driving to the park that you’re talking about. After HyunSeung park your car, you and HyunSeung get out from your car, and starting to walk. “Well, _____-ah, can I hold your hands?” HyunSeung ask you with a polite attitude, and smiling to you.

You thinking for a while, and then you nodded. HyunSeung was holding your hands along while both of you still walking. You can feel his warm hands, around your hands, you feel that HyunSeung was smiling to you again, and you smiled back again.

“HyunSeung-ah, I haven’t know anything about you until now, because you’re going back to Japan, and suddenly you come back to Korea again. Well what are you doing in there?”

HyunSeung nodded. “Well, you know the reason I’m going to Japan, I was trying to fix my heart that got broke because you going out with JunHyung, and I feel guilty because I have made you broke up with him. I know I was a little bit shame because I’m doing that to you, and I can’t see your face. I’m studying in there, and trying to keep my mind to forget about you, so I decided to go back here, to finish anything that I done to you.”

You nodded, and starting to ask him more. “Well, you said that you try to fix everything, but why you make my life more complicated HyunSeung? Why?”

HyunSeung take a deep breath and continue his talking. “Well for the first time since I go back here, I really want you to forgive me. But suddenly everything was changing again because I see you with DooJoon. What I have in mind is just trying to broke your relationship again like the last time. I feel a big jealousy inside myself. I try everything just to make your broke up with him, when I can do that again to you, I was happy for the first time, but after seeing you cry like that in front of me, make me realize I was a jerk. I’m gonna fix everything now. I promise you. You don’t have to become my girlfriend, I don’t want to have a girlfriend that didn’t love me like the way I love her, you can go back to DooJoon. I don’t want to make you hurt more and more because you have to become my girlfriend.”

You’re looking at HyunSeung with unbelievable face. You didn’t expect to hear that from him. HyunSeung was letting your hands go. “HyunSeung-ah.”

HyunSeung turn around and looking at you. “But if you can give me another chance just to fix everything and proof you that I love you so much, I’ll be much happier. But it’s up to you now, just give me another chance _____-ah, I really am begging you.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyeong!

i hope you enjoy the new chapter, please subscribe and comment below.

thank you so much :)