A Little Help

True Love

You have been in a hospital for 5 days, and your condition is getting well. The boys are changed everyday to accompany you. At the first day, it was DongWoon, the second day is YoSeob, third is KiKwang, fourth is HyunSeung, and right now is JunHyung. JunHyung is already in here since middle night, JunHyung is sleeping at the sofa right now, while you’re watching some movies.

You still feel pain around your stomach eventough your body is already well. That makes DongWoon not letting you to go home. Somebody is knocking on the door, it was Hyuna. “______-ah!” say Hyuna after coming in to the room, and sit at the chair beside your bed.

“Do you feel better now? I don’t have friend in the class since you were still in the hospital.” Hyuna is smiling to you. “Hyuna you changed your hair colour to black! Wae?”

“It’s good right? I used to be black hair, but when I was in America, I dyed my hair to light brown, but I guess it’s not suited me really well.”

You shake your head. “Ani, your hair is good when brown, but I guess it fits you better.” You smile to Hyuna, and makes Hyuna smile widely. “You’re alone here? Where is Jun-ie?”

“JunHyung is sleeping at the sofa, in there.” You pointed out at JunHyung. Hyuna is nodding his head. “Well, I’ll accompany you now since JunHyung is sleeping. But _____-ah, when’ll you come back to school? It was so bored, I don’t have anybody to talked.”

“I’m sorry Hyuna-ya, I guess it still long, DongWoon don’t let me to go home, if my condition is not really well, I guess my sickness will be long.”

“Really? Get well soon _____-ah, we’ll be having so much fun, when you’re out of the hospital. You have to promise me that you’ll hanging around with me, araso?”

“I’m promise Hyuna, we’ll hanging out together when I’m going out.”

Hyuna is smiling really widely now. “We’ll become a best friend ______-ah!”

~~~~~~~

The next day, it was DooJoon time to accompany you. You feel your heart was beating really fast because you’ll be at the same room with DooJoon for a night. You can’t think like that _____-ah, remember he was here just to accompany you. DooJoon is coming at 10 a.m, while JunHyung is already going home with Hyuna.

DooJoon is coming closer to you. “Do you feel better ______-ah? Do you still feel pain around your stomach?” DooJoon’s face is looking worried now, a sadness is looking at his face. “I’m alright DooJoon-ah. I don’t feel that all the time, just sometimes, but it’s alright.”

“Really? You should take some sleep now, you need to rest.” DooJoon is pull a blanket to cover up your body, then he’s sitting at the chair.

“But I’m not sleepy DooJoon-ah.” You look at DooJoon, and he’s smiling to you. “Well, what do you want to do then? I’ll accompany you until you sleep.” You’re thinking for awhile, but you don’t find anything that you want to do right now. “I don’t know, do you have some idea?”

“Nope, I don’t have too.” DooJoon is silent for awhile, then open up his mouth to talk. “Well, _____-ah, do you getting sick because of me? You’re fainted after you met me right? Is there something I told you make you like this?”

You shake your head. “It’s not because of you, it was me. I didn’t take care of my body really well. Don’t blame yourself DooJoon, it’s not because of you.”

“But, I’m still thinking it was because of me, I was thinking that I’m a bad influence for you, I really am sorry.”

“Don’t say something like that. I’m happy to met you before, and now too.”

DooJoon is still silent for awhile, don’t talk anything to you. “And thank you for taking care of me well DooJoon-ah, DongWoon told me it was you that took care of me. Really really gomawo.”

DooJoon is smiling to you now, and hold your hands tightly. “It’s alright, it was killing me to see you like that, feeling some pain around your body, screamed for a whole day. Do you know how hard it is? You already promised me that you’ll never ever gave me a heart attack again, but I guess you didn’t remember that thing.”

“DooJoon-ah, you still remembered that promise?”

“Of course, why I shouldn’t remember that? It was a promise, I need to keep it inside my head.”

You’re looking at DooJoon, there’s something you really want to ask him. “DooJoon-ah, can I ask you something?” DooJoon nod his head. “Wae?”

“Why you still care so much about me?”

DooJoon is looking at you for awhile, but don’t say any word to you. “I just have a feel inside my head that I should take care about you, more and more everyday. It just killing me to know that you got hurt or something bad happen to you.”

“But, why?”

“I guess because I still love you, eventough you’re not love me anymore.”

“DooJoon-ah…”

“Well, you need to take some rest now, I don’t want you to get something to think about, you still sick, get some rest ______-ah.” DooJoon is letting your hands go, and kiss your forehead. He moves away from you, to let you get some sleep.

You can feel your tears are rolling down from your eyes, because you’re happy to hear DooJoon still loves you, but you’re hurting too because you can’t tell DooJoon that you loved him back, you scared about what DooJoon think about you. I love you too DooJoon, always.

~~~~~~

“KiKwang! Lee KiKwang!”

YoSeob is running toward to catch KiKwang. It’s been a few days that KiKwang avoided him. He doesn’t know what happen to him, why he don’t want to talk or anything. “YAAH! LEE KIKWANG!”

KiKwang is turn around because he heard YoSeob screamed, it was the first time YoSeob screamed his name in front of everybody, he doesn’t want to get other attention, so he turn around for awhile to see YoSeob. “Wae?”

“YAAH! Do you know I’ve been running from third floor just to catch you? How can you to not hear me screaming your name for the whole time?” ask YoSeob after catching KiKwang, his body is really tired.

“I never ask you to catch me.”

“Why are you so cold to me? Did I do something wrong?”

“Ani, you didn’t. What do you want Yang YoSeob? I’ve to go somewhere.”

“Where?”

“A bookstore, I need to buy some books for my exam.”

“I’ll go with you.”

“What? No, you can’t.”

YoSeob is looking at KiKwang, confused. “Wae? Why I can’t go with you? We used to be hanging out together, why now I can’t go with you?” YoSeob is trying to change KiKwang’s mind using his aegyo, makes KiKwang had a goosebumps seeing YoSeob do that.

“Alright, you follow me from behind, araso?”

“I don’t bring my car. Let’s go with your car.” YoSeob is pulling KiKwang’s arm and going straight to KiKwang’s car. KiKwang is going to driver seat while YoSeob sitting next to him at the front. Both of them are keep silent until KiKwang break a silent.

“What do you want YoSeob? Why are you following me around?”

YoSeob is looking at KiKwang. “I already told you that I want to hang around with you, it’s been awhile that I’m going out with you KiKwang-ah, why you don’t trust me?”

“It’s because you always going out with DongWoon, not me. That’s why I don’t understand why suddenly you want to hang around with me. Tell me what you want.”

YoSeob is silent for awhile, and just looking at KiKwang. “Can I ask you something KiKwang-ah?”

“Wae? What do you want to ask?”

“Do you love _____-ah? Do you love her?”

KiKwang is looking like he got shock really well. “Wh-what are you talking about?”

“Just answer me, do you love her or not?”

KiKwang is still silent, don’t know what to say to YoSeob. “Fine, I love her. How could you know about that? Tell me!”

“KiKwang-ah, don’t be scared, I don’t tell anybody. You know who I was Lee KiKwang, I can get any information really fast.”

“So what do you want? You want to threatening me? Or anything?

“Of course not, you’re my friends, I would never do that. I just need your help.”

“What?”

“You know that DooJoon is still love ______-ah? And she still love DooJoon?”

KiKwang nod his head. “I know, wae?”

“Well, I had this plan, and I need you to bring DooJoon over somewhere. Place and date I’ll tell you later. Can you help me KiKwang-ah? Please, I’m begging you.”

“But YoSeob-ah, you know that I love her, why I should do that? Isn’t that make me get a broken heart for two times?!”

“I know KiKwang-ah, but can you help me for this one, please, help me KiKwang-ah, I’ll do anything for you.” YoSeob is making his aegyo act to make KiKwang changed his mind.

“Alright, I’ll help you, stop doing that or I’ll get you out from my car.”

“Gomawo KiKwang-ah.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyeong!

I've made a new chapter, hope you enjoying it!

please subscribe and comment below, kamsahamnida XOXO :)