The Truth is Coming

True Love

You arrived at the front gate, and you see HyunSeung in there, with hands in his pocket and just looked around the school. All the girls were smiling to him, and greet him warmly. He get a lot of attention at school, because he have a handsome face with a nice smiling that make girls fell in love with him.

“YAH! Why are you so late? I’ve been waiting you in here for 20 minutes. You said you’ll come to see me after school. Where are you going?” HyunSeung asked you after he see you walk towards him.

 “Sorry, I met DongWoon in his class first.”

“It’s alright, let’s go, I have to buy a lot of books today!”

You and HyunSeung go to the nearest bookstore from school. You don’t want to go far with HyunSeung, and HyunSeung just following you from the behind.

“______-ah.” said HyunSeung.

“What?” you answered with a really cold voice.

“Are you still mad at me?”

“You think?”

“I’m sorry ______-ah, I did that just to make you safe, just to make you stay away from that man, you can’t dating a boy like that. He’s a jerk!”

You felt that your anger was build up really fast. You tried to forget what happen two years ago with HyunSeung and Yong JunHyung. “You think by separated me and JunHyung is a good idea? Do you know how hurt I am? Do you even care about my feeling Jang HyunSeung? YOU SEPARATED US!”

HyunSeung was shocked hearing you talked like that. “I know I did a wrong thing, I know you must be really angry with me. But I can’t help it seeing you got hurt because of JunHyung. JunHyung is a jerk _____-ah. You need to know that.”

“He’s not a jerk, I know Yong JunHyung really good, he’ll never do that to me. You made him believe that I was cheated on him, and you made me believe that he was a jerk. Why you did that? Why? He’s your bestfriend and I’m your own cousin!”

HyunSeung take a deep breath before he can continue his words. “Because I love you, ______-ah. I don’t want you to be with him. I know we’re cousin, but I can’t take it any longer. I love you, really really love you.”

You got really shocked after hearing what HyunSeung said, you stay silent. HyunSeung continued his talked. “Do you know why I’m going to Japan two years ago? Because I want to forget you and join all of my family in there. But I can’t get far apart from you, I really miss you, _____-ah. And now you really mad at me. Do you know how hurt I am?”

You still stay silent. HyunSeung tried to touch your hand. “Don’t touch me!” you said really cold.

“Why _____-ah? I just want you to forgive me.” Said HyunSeung softly.

“I have a boyfriend now. So don’t you ever tried to broke my relationship like what you did with me and JunHyung or I’ll never ever forgive you HyunSeung.”

You walked to your home, and left HyunSeung standing behind. You need to clear your mind and being alone, you can’t believe it all happening again. You know that you have a crushed on him two years ago, but now you have DooJoon, and you can’t leave him, or hurt DooJoon.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

14 September 2011, 07.00 p.m

You are lying on your bed and listened to the music, before someone knocked on your door.

“Noona, I have something for you. Can I come in?” said DongWoon from the outside.

“Yes, you can DongWoon.”

DongWoon come in to your room and lying beside you and he gave you a small box. “What is it DongWoon-ah?”

“It’s from DooJoon, he said you must opened it after I gave you this. Isn’t he sweet noona?”

You smiled at DongWoon and open the box from DooJoon. It was your favourite chocolate. “It’s chocolate. Do you want some?” you gave DongWoon one chocolate from the box.

“Thank you Noona! You are the best!” DongWoon smiled at you and then he get out from your room.

You smiled and eating a chocolate that DooJoon gave to you. After that you heard your phone was ringing, it’s a message from DooJoon.

From : DooJoonie <3

Did you get the chocolate that I give you honey? Do you like it? :)

You smiled and reply DooJoon’s message really fast.

To : DooJoonie <3  

YES! Thank you so much honey! I like it so much :)

From : DooJoonie <3

Well it’s glad to see you happy. Honey, I’ll call you now. Don’t sleep, wait for me!

You smiled and wait until DooJoon call you. DooJoon and you talking really long for about 2 hours.

“Honey, I must sleep now, sorry, we’ll meet tomorrow, is it alright?” asked you to DooJoon.

“Yes, you can. Sleep tight, love you.” said DooJoon.

“Love you too!” you said that and after that you hang up the phone. You try to sleep, and try not to remember what HyunSeung told you. You need to forget it, you can buried your past, you have DooJoon now.

~~~~~~~~~

14 September 2011, 07.15 p.m, DongWoon’s room

“DongWoon-ah, can I asked you something?” asked HyunSeung to DongWoon.

“Yes, you can. What is it?” DongWoon answered him while he still playing a games at his computer.

“Hmm, do you know _______-ah’s boyfriend?”

“Yes, it’s DooJoon, Yoon DooJoon. Why HyunSeung?”

“DooJoon? Isn’t he your friend? How long has she been dating?”

“Yes, he’s my friend. Hmm, it’s for about one year, they have been dating since second grade. Why?” asked DongWoon again.

“No, it’s nothing. I just heard that she have a boyfriend now. Well, thank you, good night DongWoon-ah.” answered HyunSeung and after that he walked to his room.

“So it’s Yoon DooJoon, I have to know him better.” HyunSeung smiling because he have a lot of idea in his mind.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyeong!

it's been chapter 4, hope you all like it, and please subscribe and comment my story.

thank you so much :)