Another Truth

True Love

DooJoon is coming out from his university after took two classes today. He’s about to walking to his car, until he sees someone. “YoSeob?” He come closer to the man that he taught was YoSeob, and he greets him warmly.

“Yang YoSeob!” say DooJoon, when he sure it was DooJoon, he hugs his friends really warm.

“DooJoon?! How are you?” say YoSeob after DooJoon release his hug. “I’m fine, what are you doing in here?”

“I’m going to meet DongWoon, there’s something I need to talk with him.”

“Really? You’re here just to meet DongWoon? You don’t miss me?”

YoSeob is chuckling hearing DooJoon talking like that. “Of course not! I miss you too! Let’s hang out together again with KiKwang, DongWoon, and JunHyung, alright?”

DooJoon is nodding his head. “Alright, just tell me later.” YoSeob is smiling to DooJoon again. “DooJoon-ah, have you heard a story about ______-ah?”

DooJoon shake his head. “Ani, what happen to her?”

“Really? You haven’t heard anything? News about her?”

“Ani, wae? What happen to her? Ppali, tell me.”

“She’s fainted two days ago and in hospital right now. From the last news I know, she hasn’t wake up yet.”

“Really?! Why no one told me about that?” DooJoon is really worry about your condition right now. “I gotta go YoSeob-ah.”

“Wae? Wae? Where are you going? I thought we’ll hang out together today.”

“I’m sorry I can’t.” After DooJoon say like that, he’s walking straight to his car. When he arrives, he sees Lizzy is standing in front of his car, seems like she’s waiting for DooJoon to come.

“DooJoon-ie Oppa!” say Lizzy after she seeing DooJoon. “Ah, Lizzy-ya, you have come?”

Lizzy is nodding her head, and smile widely to DooJoon. “I’m coming straight away to your university after my school is over. So, we’re coming home right away Oppa?”

DooJoon is silent for awhile, then he shakes his head. “I’m sorry Lizzy-ya, can you go home by yourself? I’ve something to do now.”

“Wae Oppa? Where are you going?”

“I’ve to meet my friend, can you go alone Lizzy-ya? Mian, I’ll drop you off to the nearest bus stop.”

“Oh, it’s alright Oppa, I can go home by myself.” DooJoon is smiling to Lizzy, after that both of them are going inside DooJoon’s car. DooJoon is droping off Lizzy at the bus stop, then he goes to the hospital right away.

“Please, hope nothing happen to you _____-ah.”

~~~~~~~

YoSeob is looking at DooJoon, after he goes to his car to visit you at the hospital. “I know you still love her so much, DooJoon, I’ll try to help you makes her became yours again.” YoSeob is still looking at DooJoon, after someone is calling his name.

“YANG YOSEOB!”

When he turn around it was DongWoon that calling him, and JunHyung is walking behind him, smiling to YoSeob. “SON DONGWOON!” YoSeob is walking closer to both of them, and hug his best friends. DongWoon is hugging him back, while JunHyung is just wrapping his arm to YoSeob’s arm.

“How about your noona, DongWoon-ah? Is she already wake up now?”

DongWoon is nodding his head, there is a relief that looked in his face. “Yes, she already woke up now.”

“Really? There’s a relief then!”

“But, noona’s condition is still up and down. The doctor said there’s nothing happened to her, but I’m still worried about her. She can’t stand up or anything.”

“Don’t worry DongWoon-ah, we’ll be here, helping you and ______-ah.” say YoSeob smiling to him, JunHyung is nodding and smiling to him too.

“Thank you guys, you’re the best. I’m just worried, because noona is my twin sister, if she feels pain I can feel it too.”

“I know I know, but don’t need to think it too seriously, if the doctor said there’s nothing wrong with her, we should trust him, alright?” say JunHyung try to comfort DongWoon.

DongWoon is nodding his head now. “Well, let’s go, I should go back to hospital before night, I should accompany noona.”

YoSeob and JunHyung are smiling, then they walk to YoSeob’s car to go to the coffee shop. YoSeob is driving, JunHyung is sitting in front while DongWoon at the back. They’re laughing and talking to make DongWoon cheer up again. 20 minutes later, they arrive at the coffee shop, and sit near the window.

JunHyung is going to buy a coffee for three of them. DongWoon and YoSeob are waiting for him to come. 5 minutes later, he’s back with 3 cups cappuccino. YoSeob is taking it then drinking right away, make JunHyung smiles seeing him like that.

“Well, let’s discuss about our plan.” say JunHyung.

“I’ve got some information about HyunSeung that you ask JunHyung-ie.” YoSeob is taking his phone out to give it to JunHyung. JunHyung grab YoSeob’s phone and looking on it. JunHyung is silent for awhile, and still looking at it, while DongWoon and YoSeob are drinking a cappuccino.

“Are you sure all of information about HyunSeung is in here?”

YoSeob nod his head. “Of course, I’m searching all about it and I ask for my father’s assistant to help me find about him while he was in Japan.”

“Really? Let me look.” say DongWoon and grab YoSeob’s phone. “Oh, he was in private school back then.” DongWoon keep looking on it, while JunHyung is talking with YoSeob.

“HyunSeung has a girlfriend back then when he was in Japan, but I don’t know about his girlfriend’s name. From what I search, he was lived with both of his parents, his parents have a company in Japan, he doesn’t have a brother or sister, just like you. Now from what I see when he’s in school and now, he doesn’t have much friends. He just alone, sometimes he was hang out, but I don’t know anything about his friends.”

“Really?” ask JunHyung and he keeps remember about what YoSeob told to him. YoSeob nod his head, while DongWoon keep looking for an information about him from YoSeob’s phone.

“So, when we’ll do our plan?” ask YoSeob.

“Hmm, let’s wait for ______-ah gets better, it won’t be happening if she’s sick like now.” say JunHyung while he’s drinking his coffee.

“But, JunHyung-ie, are you sure you wanna do this? You love my noona right?”

JunHyung is silent for awhile, and take a deep breath. “I know, I love her, but it’s the best thing for your noona, and for DooJoon. I’m just happy for seeing them together eventough my heart is hurt, but it’s alright.”

“You’re the best JunHyung-ie!” say YoSeob and push JunHyung’s arm, make JunHyung smiles a little bit. “Oh, KiKwang is asking for both of you, and DooJoon too.”

“Really? Wae?” ask DongWoon.

“He’s really curious about what I’m doing right now, because I keep a distance from him. I just don’t want him to ruin it, because he loves to see DooJoon and Lizzy together.”

“DooJoon and Lizzy are going out? Really?” DongWoon is asking really curious, he doesn’t know anything about it because he didn’t really close with DooJoon now, not like when they were in High School.

“Ani, they don’t. DooJoon is only looking at Lizzy as his dongsaeng, nothing more. I know that DooJoon only love _____-ah.”

JunHyung keep silent, didn’t join their conversation. “Well, if they were still like that, then our plan will work out really well.”

~~~~~~~

Lizzy is walking at the street to DooJoon’s house. She keeps mumbling by himself, because DooJoon asks her to go home alone. “Why DooJoon-ie Oppa asks me to go home alone? Why not taking me with him? Who’s DooJoon-ie Oppa friends? I’m so curious. Huuuuhhh.”

Lizzy keep walking until she sees someone waving at her. “Aah, KiKwang Oppa!” Lizzy is running to KiKwang to greet him warmly. “Ah, anyeong Oppa.” Lizzy smiles to him, and KiKwang smiles to her back.

“Anyeong, Lizzy-ya. Where are you from? Why not with DooJoon?”

“DooJoon Oppa is going somewhere with his friends.”

“Really? Maybe with YoSeob.”

Lizzy nod her head, she doesn’t know anything about YoSeob just has heard about him from DooJoon. “Well, can we go somewhere Lizzy-ya?”

“Hmm, where Oppa?” ask Lizzy.

“I want to eat samgupsyal, accompany me alright? I’ll pay it all.” say KiKwang while he shows smile on his face. Lizzy nod her head, then KiKwang and Lizzy are walking to the nearest samgupsyal restaurant in there. They find it, then they come and sit on the table that empty.

After the food are arrive, they’re eating the food and talking to each other. “So, Lizzy-ya, how about you and DooJoon? Any progress?”

“Huh? Ani Oppa, there’s nothing more between me and DooJoon-ie Oppa, eventough his mom was like me so much, DooJoon Oppa still look me as his dongsaeng. I don’t know why, I’ve tried everything, but the result is zero.”

“Really? I thought both of you’ll become a couple.” say KiKwang while he keep eating the food. “Ah, it’s so good Lizzy-ya, eating it more.”

Lizzy nod her head, and grab some for her to eat. “How about KiKwang Oppa? Have you found someone Oppa?”

“Ani, I don’t have someone that catch my eyes.”

“Really? But KiKwang Oppa, do you close with  ______ unnie? Oppa and unnie were in the same high school right?”

KiKwang is silent for awhile. “Yes, we were close back then, but now not anymore.”

“Wae? I really really like _______ unnie, she’s so pretty.”

“Hmm, I don’t know, maybe because she was DooJoon’s girlfriend and now we’re not in the same university that’s why we can’t close like before. Yes, she’s pretty Lizzy-ya.” After saying that, KiKwang is really quiet, don’t talk much and stop eating the food.

“Wae Oppa? Something’s wrong?”

“ Lizzy-ya, can you keep a secret?” ask KiKwang, then Lizzy nod her head. “Of course I can Oppa, wae?”

“Do you know the real reason why I want you to be DooJoon’s girlfriend instead of _______?”

Lizzy shake her head, doesn’t understand about KiKwang talking about. “Ani, wae Oppa?”

“Because I love her, I love ______ since we were in high school, before she was with DooJoon, I already love her until now.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyeong!

hope you enjoy the new chapter i made, and a new banner too!

please subscribe and comment below, kamsahamnida xoxo :)