Chapter 1

Blind Love

 

 

 

“Good Morning Empty apartment!! Aish! Just another crappy day…in the lame, boring life of Ahn Jaehyo” Jaehyo muttered getting out of bed.

He walked over to the bathroom, gazing at himself in the mirror.

“I miss my handsome face!~ Who would love this?! One look and girls cringe. Why can’t I just go back to being pretty?” he sighed, running his fingers along the scars that ruined his once perfect facial features.

He used to be a beautiful Ulzzang model, attracting the attention of many professional photographers.

He got a lot of women but now…they would turn away in disgust.

“I hate my LIFE!!~ There’s nothing good about it…I wish I had died in that accident!!!”

He clenched his fist throwing it into the mirror, shattering it to pieces, then walked back to the bedroom, not even caring about the trail left on the floor , from the blood dripping off of his injured hand.

 

 ------flashback--------------------------------------------

 

“Jaehyo Oppa!!!~” a girl squealed.

She dressed in an outfit that left absolutely nothing to the imagination

“Mm…Hey Baby!~ Aren’t you looking mighty y today?” Jaehyo said with that smug smirk on his face.

“Jaehyo Oppa! I missed you!~”

“Nuh uh!!~ I missed you more than she did, Jaehyo Oppa!!~” a second girls said.

“Oppa missed you too sweetness…and you my angel…”

“She did not!! I missed you more! Back off! Jaehyo Oppa is mine!!~”

“No he’s not! Jaehyo Oppa belongs to me!!~’

“You’re both wrong!!!~ Jaehyo Oppa is my man!!~” a third girl said pulling the other two away from him.

“Whoa! Who! WHOA!!~ Ladies…No need to fight over me…there’s plenty of Ahn Jaehyo to go around.”

“But Jaehyo Oppa!!~” they whined.

“You Goddess are just going to have to learn to share me…”

After some drinks and shameless flirting they got a room together.

“I’m first…”

“Ladies…cool it!” he said. “I will give each of you equal attention.”

That was a regular occurance for him, women fighting over him and meaningless hooks.

“Jaehyo Oppa loved me the most..”

‘great…another argument…’ Jaehyo thought.

“No he loves me the most!~”

“Actually you were all very hot but I have to go.” He said getting dressed. “Good night ladies and thanks for the good time.”

“Call me!!~” they all said in unison and then glared at each other.

“Of course I will…” he lied giving each of them a kiss before walking out.

He slipped his phone out of his pocket and dialed a number.

“Yeoboseyo?” a voice on the other end said.

“Hyung!~”

“Jaehyo-ya!~ Dude where are you?”

“Some hotel…we’re still going for drinks tonight right hyung?”

“Of course, We’ll swing by to pick you up.”

His friends came by and they ended up in another club getting completely drunk and high.

They shouldn’t have gotten into that car and drove.

It was late at night and every one of them was intoxicated.

After some  swerving they hit some black ice sending them crashing into a tree at high speed.

They were lucky that no one was killed, though he came out with the most serious injuries.

After that…his so called ‘friends’ had ditched him like the shallow jerks they were.

 

---------end of flashback---------------------------------------------

 

Jaehyo pulled at his hair and screamed.

“AHHH!~ 2 years have passed but it’s still so fresh in my mind…”

“AISH!!!! I miss my old life! I miss the old Ahn Jaehyo…the one who wasn’t so pathetic…”

He sighed looking at his hand.

“Aish! I should go get that checked out…great…more scars.”

He cleaned up the blood, putting on a hoodie to hide himself, then headed to the hospital to tend to his hand.

“How did this happen?” an older ahjumma nurse asked.

“I um…lost my temper…and punched a mirror out of frustration.” Jaehyo told her.

“That explains the glass…but that’s 7 years bad luck you know?” the nurse tried to joke.

“7 Years bad luck for me? Have you seen me? If that’s so, go ahead world…do your worst!!~” He sighed.

“There we go…you’re all stitched up.”

“Thank you Ahjumma..” he said getting off of the bed, turning to walk out.

“Yah! Ahn Jaehyo, Stay out of trouble! I DON’T want to see you in here every single week.”

“Okay okay…I heard you…I’ll try..” he said walking out.

The nurse just shook her head and sighed.

“Poor boy…”

Jaehyo left the hospital and went straight to the park to get some fresh air, being sure to keep his hood up.

He sighed about to take a seat along the brim of the fountain when suddenly someone bumped into him causing him to fall in.

“Whoa! YAH!!~” he screamed.

“Oh…I’m so sorry!I didnt see you there."

"You didnt see me?" he growled wringing out his soaked clothes. He turned around. "How did you not...oh..."

He couldn’t stop staring  at how gorgeous she was finally noticing that she’s blind.

"I’m really sorry...are you alright? Oh no...you’re soaked!!~ I’m so sorry" I feel so guilty.."

"N-n-n-no im o-okay" he stammered. 'Aish...im stuttering?! Since when do I stutter with a girl?' "It's just water…no big deal."

"Still...I am so very sorry!~ I wasn’t paying attention…Blind girl…ya know…” she laughed nervously.

“It’s really okay…” he said standing up to step out of the fountain.

“Waaa!~ You’re tall…” she said looking up.

“H-how do you…how do you know that?”

“I’m not completely blind…I can see the silhouette of a person but the other details aren’t really..” she said making a face. She held out her hand to him. “Annyeonghaseyo! I’m um…Choi ______ by the way”

“A-Annyeonghaseyo! I-I’m Ahn J-Jaehyo…I mean…Ahn Jaehyo!” he said shaking her hand. ‘Damn stutter!~ Go away!~’

“It’s nice to meet you Ahn Jaehyo…hopefully we see each other again…” she said. ‘Did I say see? Yeah blind girl…you’ll see him…BABO!~’

“Yeah…but um…could you not push me into a fountain next time?” Jaehyo joked making her giggle.

“Deal!~…Annyeonghaseyo Jaehyo-ssi.." she said waving to him.

“Annyeonghaseyo…” he said watching her walk away. ‘Waaa!~ I’ve never seen a girl that beautiful before…It’s been a while since a girl didn’t run in disgust at my appearance…but she can’t actually see my scars…’

 

 

_________________________________________________

 

Yay! First Chapter!!!~ ♥♥

Waaa!~ i must be insane thinking it's a good idea to do three stories at one time XD

Poor Jaehyo!!~