Chapter 2

Two in the Box
(three weeks, three days and 18 hours before)
Beijing
 
Boys entered the big dancing studio. It was smaller than the one they were used to practice in back in Korea, but it was sufficient for it’s purpose.
It was just few hours that they landed in Beijing, they already arranged their suitcases and saw a flat, they would be staying in for next month.
 
Their manager bowed to 6 people who were sitting on the floor already and announced “This is DBSK and this is a group of dancers that you will work with for next month,”
DBSK bowed to them and slowly introduced themselves “My name is Yunho,” man with brown hair bowed to them and smiled.  He was talking in Mandarin actually all of them were.
 
“Hello! I am Junsu,” boy with white hair showed them a V sign with his hand and smiled cutely.
Two girls which were present there chuckled and blushed immediately.
Black haired man standing close to Junsu placed his arm around Junsu’s shoulders and said “And I am Micky Yoochun, it’s nice to meet you all,”
“My name is Kim Jae-Joong, I hope that we will work together well,” another member of DBSK said. His red hair was slowly becoming brown and he had a constant smile on his face.
“I am maknae Shim Changmin, but you can call me Max. Please take a care of me,” the tallest from the group said and bowed to them.
 
Slowly every dancer came and introduced themselves. It was a big surprise for members of TVXQ that all of them talked pretty good in Korean.
And biggest surprise was when a girl with cute cheeks who was also taller than an average woman said that she is Korean “ Hello, I am Moon Soo-rin,” she said.
DBSK smiled at her. Sound of her voice was so sweet like chocolate.
“You are Korean?” Max asked, he couldn’t take his eyes of that girl. He was mesmerised by her looks, her voice, the way she talked.
 
“I am, although this building and the other dancers are from China and were appointed by SM, I am from SM entertainment the Korean division, and I have come here beforehand to teach them your choreographies,”
“So they know all of our dances already?” Yunho asked and girl blushed and said “ Yeah, they should know it oppa,”
 
“So why don’t we try them?” Yunho remarked and took of his jacket.
 

Soul
 
“Umma! Appa! I am home!”
 
“De-bin, hey Mr. Park your daughter is home. Pick your from that chair and come to hug her!” Hyper’s mother cried at her husband while she was hugging her daughter.
Tall man with greyish hair slowly approached the small girl and giggled “ So, you finally came home. You should visit us more often. You were here just five times in this semester? It’s not like you live on another planet!”
 
Hyper freed from her mother’s embrace and glared at her father “It’s not like you are rooted to this place, so you can’t visit me at my dorm,”
“We have to work,”
“And I have to work in 2 places and study!”
“Trying to surpass your father? How dare you? Are you going to be like your mother?” her father was on edge of laughing but he managed to stop himself.
 
Hyper turned to her mom who was little smaller than herself and asked “Are you still quarrelling with this old man here?”
Her mom smiled lovingly at Mr. Park and said “As always, this man has a bad memory, I have to always remind him everything!”
“Och, like you are any different yeobo!” Mr. Park kissed his beautiful wife and Hyper chuckled “I missed you,”
Her father finally stopped arguing and grabbed his youngest daughter to his embrace.
 
“We missed you too, your brother and sister are not there anymore. And I don’t have anybody to play with,”
Ms. Park coughed and her husband corrected himself “ Besides your mother of course,”
“Dear, go to your room and unpack, then come down to eat,”
Hyper nodded and headed to her room. Her room back at home was simple. Bed and a big closet, several boxes with stuffed animals and a table with globe on it.
Breathing in the scent of home she jumped on her bed and closed her eyes. She wasn’t going to fall asleep.
 
Well last two nights she hadn’t been able to fall asleep anyway, because her mind was preoccupied with lot of thoughts and memories.
She remembered her fluttering heart, Jaejoong’s lips on hers and that confused feeling that a simple hug caused in her body and mind.
Analysing her feelings she tried to figure out her relationship with her best friend. Could it be love? Again?
After that night she hadn’t seen Jaejoong because he left. But she knew that when he would be back, she should talk to him about that whole problem.
Scratching her head she sat and took her phone from her pocket, she had to inform the kindergarten that she was back.
 
During the summer brake she was free. Free from school, free from Mr. Kim’s campaign and free from her internship.
The politicians also had holidays and running man was stopped in summer too, because other famous variety shows were airing at that time of the year.
So to be occupied by something during that time, she looked after children in kindergarten; the teachers also had free days and she was temping for them.
The pay was small, but she would be home alone, so it was at least something.
 
Tae-ra went home too but  her other friends were in different districts so it was hard to contact them. Luckily her roommate wasn’t living that far from her, so they had already planned some meet-ups for them. Hyper also invited Jeremy, because she was really close to him.

Beijing
 
“Where are you going hyung?” Junsu asked as Jaejoong wanted to leave the practice room again.
Older guy ignored his question and closed the door behind him.
 
Leader whispered “You have to ask?”
Junsu’s eyes widened with sudden realisation. Of course it was like that.
 
Jae walked to the small sofa on the hall and sat on it. He grabbed his phone and dialled number, he had been dialling for the fourth time already.
It finally worked on the other side voice said “ Sorry, the number you are calling is currently out of reach,”
Jaejoong almost tossed his phone to the floor. He wanted to talk to her, because he promised to call when he lands.
But with that connection it was almost impossible.
 
He knew that for the next month they will be in contact rarely. He would be pre-occupied with his work, practicing, concerts and variety shows.
Wiping sweat from his forehead he closed his eyes. Thinking about the last time he saw his best friend made him shiver little bit.
Last time he was with her they kissed. Unfortunately for him. The thing that was supposed to help him realize his feelings, it made him even more unsure.
 
When they were kissing he really liked it. No, not just liked it. He loved it. It felt right, but after Hyper said that it’s just attraction and not love, he had to agree.
But that last farewell hug he shared with her was problematic. And he missed her very much.
“This is so complicated,” he opened his eyes and stood up.

Soo-rin came back with boxes filled with food.
Max abruptly jumped to her “What’s that?” he asked. Soo-rin smiled and handed him one box.
“From your fans, “ as he was taking it from her, their fingers touched and he blushed.
“Mian,” he said and turned his eyes away from her.
 
“That’s ok oppa,” Soo-rin said although her own cheeks were coloured in light pink.
Her heart was pounding quickly. Just the way it pounded in the first moment she saw him.
Jaejoong entered the room with angry expression and Soo-rin quickly approached him with the food.
“Are you hungry Jaejoong oppa?”
Her cute gaze was hard to resist and his sulking grim disappeared “Little bit, thank you,”
 
In few minutes eleven people sat on the floor and filled they stomach with delicious food.
„Jae,“ Micky asked with his mouth filled with food “ Managed to call Hyper?”
Joong stopped his hand with chopsticks in his mouth and his face again saddened. Other DBSK members looked at him and that question also caught Soo-rin’s attention.
 
When Jae just shook his head and sighed, big question formed in Soo-rin’s eyes.
She glanced at Max with that question mark in her eyes showing that she wants to know  who that Hyper was.
 
Max nodded and signalled her that he will explain it later.

 

 

 


Hello:D You have no idea how glad I am to see that you are coming to read this story too.... I should do an official bow to my subscribers....

Love you guys..

Thank you for every comment .......

I will try to update daily again...But soon I am going to be again in school so I don't know about that....:D but I'll try anyway.......