Chapter 52

Two in the Box
As the door closed behind Hyper and Mr. Kim Jaejoong glanced at his mother questionably. She was wearing just light-pink cardigan through her shoulders.
 
Because of this Jae was able to deduct that they weren’t going to go really far.
“Umma, where are we going?” he asked as she was putting on her shoes “It’s pretty cold right now,”
“Jae! It’s still summer so it’s warm, don’t try to run away from me you little rascal!”
“ Mother, “ Jae sighed “ Really, I am just concerned about..”
 
“Don’t change the topic! You are totally getting tips from De-Bin right?” His mother said again and pulled his sleeve.
Jaejoong frowned and let the small woman pull him, she headed to the nearest park, which was ten minutes far from their house. As they crossed the street, his mother hooked her arm to his.
 
“So, do you love her?” his mother asked and Jaejoong wasn’t surprised. His mother always knew what was going in his mind, knew what was the problem and because he was her son after all, she just asked.
“Yeah, I do,” he answered not thinking about it for a long time.
 
“Then what the hell is the problem?” Mrs. Kim cursed and placed her hand on causing her son to burst into laugh.She punched him lightly and smiling scolded him “ Hey! Don’t make fun of your mother! It’s not nice, and answer my question,”
 
Joong breathed in and out and started “ The thing is, I know that I love her, but not everytime. They are times when I am sure, that there is love between us, but also when I am feeling nothing and in that situation I should be filled with love,”
While he was saying the last words he drifted in his mind to the moments he spent with her. When she cried he was certain that he loved her. But again when he kissed her before leaving to China , wasn’t he supposed to be all flattery and jumpy and stuff?
Well, he wasn’t.
 
“And you actually think that is a bad thing?!” His mother asked without looking at him.
 
“Well, it isn’t?” he shrugged his shoulders really not knowing what his mother wanted to prove.
 
“Do you really think that when I see your father my heart is jumping and turning like a tornado? Or fluttering?” she laughed and he didn’t know what to answer.
“But you are married and you were like that before or not?”
 
“Look, it’s pretty silly trying to explain those things to your mature son, what you really are, but to be honest I was like that. But because my heart isn’t all jumpy with him it doesn’t mean I love him less,” his mother said and Jaejoong crouched his face a little.
“But at the beginning you loved each other that way, normal way,” Jaejoong insisted and his stubborn mind wasn’t willing to let go of his truth.
 
Mrs. Kim stopped and hardly slapped her son’s face “ Jaejoong, people are different. Me and your father are absolutely different from you and Hyper. You are so open with each other, you already know the other so well, that it corresponds with the normal married couple. You can’t try to compare two different couples,”
 
Jaejoong was looking at his mother with surprised eyes. He was dumbfounded because of the hard slap, but also because of the words he’d got from her.
 
“I just want to tell you, just be with her while you can. What if another man is going to steal her away? Think, she is smart, beautiful, outgoing and friendly. She cares for people, what would you do if she started dating someone?”
 
Jaejoong ignored her question and just added “ She is stubborn, sometimes overconfident, getting angry very quickly and has always an urge to have the last word and to be the only one in right…” he would continue if his mother didn’t cut him off.
 
“See, exactly! You are in a point you know all her faults but don’t care about them,” she shivered “So, I gave you my words of wisdom, now come back, your father should be already done with her and I can go to sleep,” she yawned and Jaejoong nodded.
 
He really had what to think about.
 
 

 

 

Mr. Kim closed the door leaving Hyper curious about what was going to happen.
As a gentleman he was, Jaejoong’s father took a pair of slippers and gave it to the small girl saying “ Come with me to the kitchen De-Bin I’ll make you tea,”
 
Hyper nodded surprised with the fact that her boss offered a tea for her. After she entered the kitchen he showed her a chair behind small table and smiled.
“Don’t look at me like that please,” he said when he saw the suspicious look in her eyes “Today we are not going to be Mr. Kim your boss and his campaign employer but Mr. Kim the father of your friend,” the last word was said with raised eyebrow and Hyper chuckled.
 
“It will be hard, but I’ll try,”
 
When he put the cup with warm drink in front of her he too sat down and smiled “ Hyper,” he started, Hyper coughed because he never used to call her with her nickname, just in several occasions.
Absolute difference between him and Jaejoong.
 
“Hyper, I know people who are very good observers. On the first place would be you,” he pointed on her “ And on the second would be me,” he pointed on himself.
 
Girl took a sip from her tea waiting for the continuation “ You know I am smart, so you must not be shocked when I say that I know your secret,” he said and Hyper’s eyes widened “ I know you had crush on my son, when you first met him, it was year that you loved him, earnestly loved him, I saw it,”
Hyper flushed red. This is so freaking embarrassing! Oh no!
 
“No, don’t think I have ever told anybody. My wife doesn’t know, and she is a good spy too,” he chuckled “ I just brought this up because I know that you are scared,”
 
Hyper unknowingly lightly nodded. She was afraid to fall in love and than just get out again. And Jaejoong was her friend, she wasn’t willing to experiment with him.
 
“You don’t have to be. You are in love with my son from the first time you saw him, until now,” he firmly pronounced.
 
“But why do I not feel all flying and jumping and all of that stuff with him anymore? Well I do feel it, but just sometimes, not all the time,” she confessed blabbing little.
 
“You and Joong are different in lot of things, wise have a good family ground and caring people. You know what family needs and also that love isn’t always everything you have to feel to be with the person you are destined to be with,”
Wow, this guy, should be a writer or something.
 
“And because you are so different, all the things are different with you. You fell in love with Hero my son, befriended Jaejoong my son and it combined into the feeling you have now. That’s love. You can’t wait for demonstration of love. It can’t be defined and proved. It just is,” Mr. Kim said and Hyper just stared at him bewildered.
 
Would that really mean that I love Jae all the freaking time? And he loves me?
 
In that moment the front door opened and two people walked in.
“De-Bin I am getting you some clothes to sleep,” Jaejoong’s mother cried and Hyper jumped to look at the hall. Mr. Kim walked with his cup of tea to the living room, leaving Hyper and Jaejoong alone.
 
He faced her and she faced him.
 
He smiled and she smiled.
 
And both of them burst to laugh. In that moment they knew.
 
I love you Kim Jae Joong. It’s probably the only truth I couldn’t really see.
 
 

 

 

Jaejoong took Hyper to his room and on the way she took a first-aid box with her.
He opened his old room witch was on the second floor. There was an old guitar in the corner, book shelf was filled with music cds and an old computer rested on small black table.
His bed was also looking old. Hyper almost laughed her teeth out when she saw the car bed sheet on and a big carpet which was the one of the carpets almost every child had.
The city with buildings, streets and you could play on it with your cars.
 
“I had it too,” she pointed on the carpet and he smiled “ I loved it, my mother almost took it from here and transferred it to another room, I refused!”
 
Jae sat on the bed holding his hand for Hyper, so she could bandage it properly for him.
 
“What do you think?” both of them asked in the same time and started laughing again. Hyper raised her head up looking deeply to his eyes and said truthfully “ I have no idea,”
 
“I know where we went wrong before,” admitted Jaejoong and Hyper finished with his hand “ What do you mean?”
 
“The experiment with us being in a girlfriend boyfriend relationship,” he started “ We can’t be like them, we know each other too well,”
 
“You are right, when I look at it we have already done everything that normal couples do. We were alone in the cinema, we cooked together, we slept together, we were on a holiday together, and we kissed,” Hyper was smiling as she told him her observations.
 
“And not just once, we did it more times,” Jaejoong smiled and leaned towards her.
 
“So you mean?” she asked almost touching his lips.
 
“Would you continue being my best friend and just bring it to the different level via being my official girlfriend?” Jaejoong asked.
 
You are not normal Kim Jae Joong, but I am not too, so this is probably the way it should be.
 
“I will,” she said and he kissed her.
 
Mrs. Kim was standing behind the closed door with clothes for Hyper and chuckled to herself whispering “ I am going to bring it to her later,”

Hello:D My dearest...

The end is almost here? What do you think about this? Have you thought about love in this aspect? If you don't believe me ask your friends that are with boyfriend or girlfriend for more than a year. They are going to say the same.

I am going to cry when I update the last chapter....

I have to thank all of you, you went through this with me although I have been trolling you almost all the time...with kisses that didn't meant anything, confused feelings and all of stuff that made you like WHY???WHY???WHY???

but I just felt it had to be like that

So...write me anything you want...if you like it or not...........

THANK YOU MY Pancakes... I am feeling a great honor that I wrote something you subscribed to. I was alway writing a lot of things, but usually just my friends read it, or my sister and to know that someone else reads my story and they don't know me at person so they don't have to lie to my face....it's brilliant...

Bye for today...

and that carpet, you remember right?