Chapter 21

Two in the Box
“I can’t come today, sorry,” Hyper mumbled to her phone while sitting in the bus.
 
“I am going to have another work today, and possibly tomorrow too, I don’t know,” girl apologised to her boss in kindergarten.
Sure she didn’t know anything for certain, but she was more than aware that it would be bad to not apologise at first and then just not come.
 
I hope Soo-rin and Max will figure it somehow. And get their act together. Silly young people. Being in love but at the same time making so damn unserious problems.
If I knew for certain that I love Jae, I would…..
Wait, what I would? What if this is going to disappear again. Och, De-bin get a hold of yourself!
 
She was slowly but in sure pace approaching the place that was headquarters of the Moon charity. When her brother said that Soo-rin’s aunt is looking after that charity, Hyper investigated it little bit and found out that her good friend is working for that charity as a volunteer.
De-bin was going to apply there, for some work. Maybe they are going to reveal about Soo-rin’s aunt information.
 
Hyper also asked Soo-rin to temp for her at work. She had already met children and knew what to do, so Hyper’s boss agreed.
When she got off the bus on her destination, she picked from her handbag her phone, the GPS system and tried to find the right destination. In that corner of Soul she had never been, so she felt little lost.
 
Building of charity wasn’t big, it was just an old house, two floors high just with three windows. Hyper rang on the door-bell and in several moments older woman approached and opened the door.
 
She raised her eyebrow and asked “ May I help you?”
“Well I came as a replacement for Mss. Lee,” Hyper said. Her friend asked her to apologise for her in the charity, Mss. Lee took a opportunity and went with her boyfriend on the trip.
“ You must be Mss. Park am I right? Do you have papers for apply?”
“I have them here,” Hyper said and took them from the handbag, older woman took them and opened the door wider for Hyper to come in.
“I am going to check those papers, so you can wait here for me,” older woman said and showed Hyper the chair in the small hall.
As woman said Hyper sat down and started observing her surroundings. Lot of older women were there running, from place to place or drinking coffee. It looked like place for ajjumnas.
 
After several moments older woman signalled Hyper to come to her office.
“Sit down Mss. Park, it looks like we will need you pretty much, your friend was doing the advertisements for us. She is majoring in commercials, but as I can see, you are going to be PD,”
Hyper nodded.
“Well, you will be for this short time pretty important for us. Ms. Moon our boss, the founder of this charity will realize an charity evening party, with program full of guests, you can start working on it. Our organizer is not willing to accept the fact that we need modern people, not just orchestra. Maybe you can get singers or MCs for us,”
 
De-bin agreed, of course she could get them for charity event.
DBSK, Kwang-soo and maybe someone from SUJU…..
Woman that was now introduced to her as a boss of the realizing team for events showed Hyper around. She met lot of people, all of them smiling at her with kind eyes. Only thing Hyper had to wait for, was for them to start gossiping.
 
Ajjumnas always gossip.
 

Soo-rin came to the kindergarten as Hyper asked from her. Children already knew that their teacher is not coming that day, but Soo-rin was their friend already, so they were happy with it.
 
Dancer was teaching them steps for the summer performance for parents. Maybe it was little childish from her, to avoid Max but she felt really bad, and still wasn’t sure, if everything that Hyper told her was true.
After lunch when she got children to bed she her mp3 player and started figuring out another steps for them.
 
The door suddenly flew open and woman stood there with serious face.
“Soo-rin, come here,” she said.
Soo-rin did as she was told and one more time glanced at the sleeping little bodies in the row.
“What is it?”
“ I have got a call from some officer, he told me that you should go and check something in police,”
Girl gasped for air “ Did they told you why?”
“No nothing, just that you  should go and meet them, don’t worry I will take it from you, children are going to go home soon anyway, and I can join my class with yours,”
“Thanks unnie,” Soo-rin thanked her putting on her jacket and stormed from that place.
 
She tried to call De-hyuk but his phone was out of service, so she couldn’t reach him. Next number she dialled was Max’s but his voice in the little machine told her “ This is Max Changmin, sorry but I am on  my schedule and can’t pick your call, when I will end, I’ll try to contact you immediately. Be patient,”
Soo-rin angry almost tossed that stupid little thing on the ground but contained herself after all. There was only one more person who could help her in that situation.
 
She dialled Hyper and hoped that this time she will pick up.
 

DBSK had just finished filming another part of the radio show, they were appointed to appear on, and went from the recording studio to grab their things and head to the SM building, to dance for few hours with their choreographer.
 
Max was through the radio show always just silent. Thinking about how to explain it to Soo-rin. The worst thing was that DBSK members forgot to care about her problem with police. They forgot the fact that she could be in any time just took to the police station, that they could really start investigate the case.
Max took his phone and looked at the small screen “ I have a missed call,” he turned to rest of the members “ From Soo-rin,”
“I have phone call from Hyper,” Jaejoong said.
 
“This is strange, she is never calling when she knows that we are on schedule, what do you think had happened?” Yunho wanted to know and Hero just shrugged his shoulders and called Hyper.
 
“Jae,” her voice said on the other side.
“Hi, why did you call?”
“ We have problem, but right now I can’t go and solve it. It’s hard. But I tried to call my brother but he can get to the police station in one hour, you have to go and try to slow them for several minutes,”
“Wait, calm down, why?”
“Soo-rin was taken to the police station, and there is an opportunity they are going to get her to the cell, she can’t be in cell, you know what that means, help her….oppa,” Hyper said and this time oppa in the end didn’t sound strange as before.
 
Jae nodded and ended the call only to face four surprised and curious faces.
“ What happened?” Junsu asked and when Jaejoong repeated what Hyper said to him in the phone Max abruptly took his jacket and stormed from the building.
 
Rest of DBSK tried to catch him before he would cause more harm than good.
 
 

 


 

Hi pancakes:D How are you doing...I am home...so you know what that means? I will update regularly....or I will try.....And when I go to dorm I will short it too once in two days....I hope you will forgive me this little "deliquency"

I know that this chapter was little short, and nothing really happened here...but I had to cut it off, so another chapter will have better content...::D

I love you guys...

And I have pin-up fake hair in blue colour...so I am happy like a child...

This ones......I love them..