Chapter 26

Two in the Box
“ You know that I am no expert in this,” Hyper said standing in the bathroom, holding  tubule with black dye in it.
 
She was reading the exact procedure.
“That’s ok, it will be hundred times better like when Micky dyed it for me,” Jaejoong said. He sat on that small plastic step you usually keep at home when you can’t reach some higher places.
 
Hyper took a plastic bowl and the content of the tube bulged to it. Then she continued with another small plastic little bag which contained some conditioner in it, which was as the direction said necessary for the colour to last longer.
 
“Remind me, why do you need to have your hair black?”
“Because I will be going in some days to audition to be lead in one drama and I need my hair black,” he said.
“Mix it,” Hyper ordered him and passed him the bowl and brush in it.
 
Again they were in the switch position and it already left Hyper in the position of knowing that Friday would be the last day of their deal.
“But I love your red hair,” she traced with her fingers through his hair, making it little wet, as the instructions on the colour said.
Jae was mixing the dye but closed his eyes because it was almost a massage the way Hyper went with her fingers on his scalp.
“Hm…mm…hm..” he mumbled unaware about his pleasurable . De-Bin chuckled and little bit pulled his hair making him scream from pain. “What are you doing,”
 
“Ya! Next time, you are going to wash my hair and massage my head too, “ she complained.
“Arrasso, just continue,” Hero mumbled and closed his eyes again.
“This man,” she shook her head and took the bowl from his hands. Beforehand she wore plastic gloves on her hands, which were in the pack with colour.
With brush she painted roots of his hair and he was sighing in pleasure.
“You are doing it so lightly, it feels like feathers,” he complimented her. She was too concentrated not to dye skin on his neck that she just stayed silent for few minutes.
 
“Bin?” Jae’s husky voice echoed.
I know what you want to say.
 
“Talk, I am listening,” she said and this time she started putting the dye on his hair with her hands.
“You know, it’s almost a week and I was thinking,” Jae started not able to continue because Hyper just turned his head to the side to get better access to his ear area.
“Maybe we should….” He opened his eyes. And suddenly knew it was probably the worst thing he could have done in that situation.
 
Because Hyper was leaning upon him and looking closely to the side of his head, her were almost touching his head.
After opening eyes only thing he saw was her chest and she was wearing a blouse with bigger neck-line.
He blushed and coughed but didn’t take his eyes off.
“Why did you stop?” Hyper asked when she placed his head to the same position as before.
“Nothing,” he muttered happy that she couldn’t see his face stained with blood gathering on his cheeks and his eyes which darkened little bit.
 
De-Bin shrugged her shoulders and turned his head on the other side and continued dying his hair.
He hadn’t done the same mistake twice so his eyes stayed closed although he had an urge to open them any moment.
When she finished putting that cream on his head, she proceeded to clean the places of his skin she unintentionally stained with colour.
“You are not going to wash my hair for me?” Jae asked, when he saw how Hyper washed her hands and walked from the bathroom.
 
“No sweetty I have to go home, and Soo-rin too, we see each other tomorrow, and I am going to see the result of my work,” she clapped her hands and went to stop Max from making Soo-rin stay there again for the night.
“Don’t worry,” she will be with you tomorrow too,” Hyper whispered to Max’s ear and he giggled.
 
Before they closed the door behind them, Hyper  cried to Jae “ You have 20 more minutes, than wash it from your hair,”
 

It was already Friday and Hyper was out her mind. She had to do so many things and she wasn’t aware why she dragged herself to do so many things.
Pabo nega, Hyper! Pabo!
 
Almost all the time she was scolding herself. It was six in the morning and she had to woke Soo-rin too because she had to temp for her in the morning. Soo-rin had nice seven hours of sleep so she wasn’t really hindering because of the soon wake up call.
“Unnie, and you are going to do what today?” Soo-rin asked chewing a croissant, that Hyper bought for the breakfast.
 
All members of Park family were sitting around the table and eating, Ms Park was watching a morning show in small TV, Mr Park was reading newspaper and Soo-rin and Hyper were talking.
It was just few days from the moment Soo-rin started living with De-Bin’s family but she already grow used to it.
It was so easy to get used to being with people who care about you all the time. She suggested to pay some kind of rent to Hyper’s parents but they both said just, that to have one more person to talk to is enough.
 
“Well, firstly I need to know myself, what to do first, there are so many things, I feel I need some check-up of my hard-disc because I am beginning to be overwhelmed with all the thoughts and problems, “ Hyper said and took a sip from her coffee.
“Can I help with something else?” Soo-rin asked.
“I don’t think so, that there is something you can do right now, but maybe…Appa?” Hyper called her father and he folded the newspaper on the table.
 
“What is it?”
“You still have some connection with Fox-ajjushi?”
“I have, I still go and play with him Go-stop,” he said but it seemed that he just realized what he said and Ms. Park just glanced at him with angry expression “ You play Go-stop with that Fox?”
 
“Yeobo, no…we play Paduk,” he quickly corrected himself “ But yeah, what do you need child?”
“Can you ask him to check something for me please appa?” Hyper pouted as she asked her father.
“I can, but it would be better if you would write it down for me, so I will remember exactly what you want from him,”
Both girls finished eating and married couple too.
“When are you going to be with fox ajjushi?” Hyper asked her father as he put on his jacket and fixed his hair in the mirror.
“ This afternoon,”
 
“Then don’t forget to ask him, ok?” Hyper gave him a paper with lot of words on it and her appa nodded.
He pecked her head, kissed his wife and nodded to Soo-rin.
Before he closed the door Ms. Park shouted at him “ Please just don’t play Go-stop with many money, ok?”
 
Hyper giggled, it was so evident that her mother wasn’t tricked by her husband.
“Girls have nice day ok, and look after each other,” Ms. Park wished both girls.
 

“Who is Fox ajjushi?” Soo-rin asked because whole the time she was just curious about who that person was.
 
“It’s a man my father used to go to school with. They are great friends and he is detective, but in another department, not  on this side of the town,” Hyper explained “ I asked my father, if he can check the evidence for us, that photo, you were talking about,”
“Unnie, that’s great, I was thinking about how to get it too, but I couldn’t think about anything,”
“It’s a great coincidence that there is Fox ajjushi,” Hyper chuckled.
 
“But why is your umma worried about playing Go-stop?” Soo-rin wanted to know, she couldn’t catch why was Hyper’s mother so mad at him playing Go-stop.
Older woman started laughing “ When I was ten, my father was playing with him. But Fox ajjushi is always playing tricks. And my father lost,” she was laughing so hard that she had to stop walking for moment “ My father bet hundred kisses from my mother to Fox ajjushi, she almost killed him, when she had to kiss Fox,”
 
“Like really?” Soo-rin couldn’t believe it, Mr. Park was always so serious looking.
“Really, from that moment, my father can’t play Go-stop in my mother’s presence,”
They stopped in front of the kindergarten “ Go in, I will call, ok?”
“Fine Hyper unnie,” Soo-rin said but turned around to ask “ And you are going to be where?”
 
“I will try to do my work, and find the way for you and me to sneak to the golf club, “
“Maybe we can be caddy, for him, you can be his and I will be DBSK’s,” Soo-rin said.
Hyper chuckled “ You are seriously clever girl, I will look what I can do with it,”
 
Girls said goodbye to each other and smiled.

Hi pancakes:D How are you doing? I am doing fine, I am at home, so I'll again try to update every day for you, so you don't have to wait too long...

You know I made this story that way, it would all happen in one week. All the main story...

So there are three days before us...

Don't worry....everything has it's time...

Nevermind...thanks for stopping by...and reading...and writting comments...I love you:D