Chapter 14

Two in the Box
Entering the hospital room Soo-rin hissed “ He looks, dead,”
 
Max hugged her small body and patted her head “ Don’t worry he is alive and he will be ok,”
Other woman present there came closer to look at man’s face. He was covered with white bed sheets, his mouth connected to breathing machine, his heart monitored by another machine and his hand with needle providing the translucent liquid to his body.
Hyper checked his name again, to remember it properly Han-jung.
 
“They are really stupid,” Jaejoong whispered. Everybody turned their heads to see about what was he talking.
“Who?”
“Let’s assume that someone wanted to kill this person. How it’s possible that no guard is looking after him? Police? Where are they? We got in quickly, without checking our identities,”
“You have got a point,” Micky cried fixing his hair in the small mirror on the wall.
“Well, Hyper?” Yunho pulled Hyper’s hand expecting that she is going to do something.
 
“I know some people,” she started and Junsu sopped her “ You know lot of people,”
“So maybe I could ask them to come and take a glance at him once a while,” she nonchalantly blurted and Jaejoong giggled.
“Who are they?”
“Guys from Mr. Kim’s campaign, because he is not appearing now as a politician, they are free. I can probably ask them to come,”
“Maybe it’s good because they  can also monitor his visitors. Maybe someone involved in this will come and it’s good to know who,” Soo-rin pointed out.
“That’s very good idea,” Hyper said “ Only thing is that the evidence we are going to find like this is not going to be used at court, it’s not relevant, but it can help,”
 
“You are so clever unnie,” Soo-rin said and Hyper shook her head.
“It’s not entirely a true Soo-rin-a the one who thought about it first was Jae and the idea of keeping an eye on the people who are going to see our coma-guy was yours. And don’t be surprised that I know that this thing is not going to be relevant. My brother is a lawyer and…”
“She watches a lot of drama,” Jaejoong said mockingly and she shrugged her shoulders.
 
There was again that previous energy between them but fell immediately they remembered the way they should act.
 

Manager came for DBSK right after they exited the hospital room. Two girls went home, they had to change to another clothes. Hyper persuaded people in kindergarten to take Soo-rin in, so she would have something to do through day.
When they entered the small class-room sixteen little people welcomed them.
 
“Deeeeebiiiiin! Noonaaaa!” one of the boys jumped at her leg and held it like there was no tomorrow.
“Yah! Dooo, stop it,” she shouted when the small creature started to tickle her thigh.
“Unnie? Who is this?” four year old girl pointed on Soo-rin and everybody in the room automatically looked at the newcomer.
“That’s another unnie, who is going to play with us, say hello to Soo-rin,”
Sixteen children waved at her and smiled fully showing all of their teeth.
 
“What are we going to do today?” the boy who sat in front of Hyper asked.
“Well, we have two hours until this kindergarten ends, so we will be playing the Sleeping town,”
Soo-rin glanced at Hyper with question in her eyes.
“Simple game, children will sleep, you too Soo-rin, I will be the fairy-tale teller. I will choose one mafia and he or she will every night kill one of you…and the second one who I will choose will be detective…..” Hyper said and children yakked in excitement.
 

On the other side of the town in SM building Micky sat down on the couch in the studio.
 
“That was beautiful! When did you compose it?” Jaejoong looked at him. Several minutes before he played a piano piece he composed.
“The week we spent without able to going to our company. In hiatus time,” Micky said.
“Only thing is that we need a lyrics to this song,” Junsu said and Max nodded.
“Maybe we should ask someone to write it for us,” pronounced Yunho
 
Manager walked in with usb key and smiled at them “Here it is what you asked me for, but why do you need it? What for?”
DBSK members looked at each other not knowing what to say. What they were supposed to tell him. That they are maybe again falling to the problem while trying help a dancer that is not only the dancer but also one of the action owner in SM entertainment.
Usually the lies were thought out by Hyper so to come up with something took them a while, but it looked like the manager didn’t catch that, because he was immersed in the music sheet laying on the piano.
 
Yunho answered his question “ Well, because Micky fell for one girl there and he needs to know her name,”
Manager smirked at him “ So it’s like that, Micky, I know you are a player, but I never knew that you were so romantic. These are your notes?” he pointed on the music sheet and Micky nodded “ How romantic, it sounds good, you should give it to someone who would do the lyrics,”
Five members sighed in relief, it sounded much more like it
.
“Play it for me,” manager ordered and Micky stood up and transferred his body to the piano.
Hyper told them to get the names of the people that were involved in the last concert in China. Of course, she alone could find the way to get it by her own but why to do it harder way, when DBSK could easily ask for it.
 
Other than this things Micky had to do something important the next day. Although he knew it was not going to be that bad, he was still nervous, because when it came to Jaejoong’s soon to be girlfriend you could never know.
 
 

The next day, it was Tuesday to let you know Hyper stood up from her bed with a bad leg. She glanced at her reflexion in the window and stretched.
“Why do I feel that something is off?” she asked herself and pointed with her finger on the girl in the glass.
“Unnie? Are you talking to yourself?” Soo-rin wanted to know.
 
Hyper turned around only to find that she fell asleep in Soo-rin’s room that day. All night they had spent talking about DBSK and things they experienced from the moment they met them.
When De-bin talked about the cosplay on the ship and how was Max unwilling to do anything at first, Soo-rin fell from the bed and hit with her the floor.
Hyper scratched her head “ I somehow forgot that I am sleeping in your room, when we fell asleep?”
 
“I don’t know unnie, but it was past midnight, and all the time you were saying that you have to come up with something for Micky,”
“Hm, but I didn’t right,  mollaaaaa!!!!” she face-palmed herself and Soo-rin giggled.
“What about you and Jaejoong oppa?”
 
Her unnie just shrugged shoulders and threw her arms up in the air.
 
“Girls, are you up, come eat!” De-bin’s mother peeked in and smiled, when she closed the door Soo-rin remarked “ Unnie seriously, I am going to weight more than Shindong oppa, if your umma is going to feed me like this,”
 

De-bin covering behind Soo-rin’s bigger body entered the SM hall. She was again thinking, if she ever walked in.
Like a small girl on a tour in some kind of museum she pulled her sleeve and pointed on the long queue “The new potential trainees?”
 Soo-rin nodded when somebody called her name “ Soo-rin! I haven’t seen you around for a while,”
Both girls turned to see to whom that deep voice belonged.
 
“Park De Bin? What are you doing here?” the tallest from Super Junior known as Siwon asked.
Dancer questionably peeked to her unnie.
“Hello! Siwon oppa,” Both girls blurted and Siwon bowed his head to them “ Looking for someone?”
“TVXQ!”
 
“I am getting seriously annoyed by this, how it’s possible, that you almost all the time spend just with those 5 boys. We are 13! Come with me,” handsome man waved at them to follow him and asked the older of the girls “ I heard you helped that Jaejoong guy with his problem, I will surely recommend you to other people in SM…you might be useful,”
“Siwon, what are you doing right now,” another voice interrupted them.
“ So the wolf is here,” Siwon faced Jae’s eyes “I haven’t done anything wrong,”
 
Changmin appeared too and signalled with his finger the way the clock run “Hyung,”
“You really don’t see why those girls are with us and not with you?” Jaejoong asked and grabbed Hyper’s hand while Max grabbed Soo-rin’s.
Both girls glanced at the gorgeous man and shrugged their shoulders.
 
“Mianeo, oppa!!!” Both of them cried being pulled by taller men.
Dancer asked the future PD “ How do you know Siwon oppa?”
 
Hyper chuckled “ I will tell you full story later. But once I had o stole his self-phone, and then kind of let it vanish on men’s toilet,”
 
Soo-rin giggled almost not able to wait until the time of the story telling comes.

 


Good evening...right now my time is 8:00 PM......I am happy that I had chance to write....in the train...by the way....I am again at my dorm...so tommorrow I can't garantee that I will be able to update...

but I will try.

I Love you.........Siwon is again here....if you don't remember what happened with his phone than go and refresh your memory.....D:D:D

THANK you milion times......kekeke